Fanfic Of the Chapter; Tattoo of the Yakuza Geisha

SUPERNERD PROD; thank you for the memories.

 

Mood/Theme: Sad romance, a slice of the real world, happy, sad, anger

Summary of Story: Go Ara is a girl who goes through the life as a Yakuza Geisha.

Passed around the yakuza/mafia world for her beauty and dancing skills.

Go Ara is a daughter of a very important yakuza/mafia boss

But to get away from her painful house hold she runs away and becomes the famous lady yakuza Giesha boss.

To show that she is strong and independent what is she going to get?

What is she going to reveal?

As Go Ara is in her journey to become a wonderful lady she comes across three men Miyavi(Yavi), Oguri Shun, & Jaejin.

What shall become of their relationship?

 

 

“Appa! Please Appa I don’t want to go anymore. Please, Please. I don’t want to be touched by those old erted men!” I screamed until my throat started to crack.

 

My father was the boss of his current mafia, he was a ruthless man. He was the type where he would someone and couldn’t care less. Unlike other fathers in this world that love their daughter and are protective of them, my father was the exact opposite. He loved money more than anything, even to the point where he would sell what he called “useless” and see how much he would get. This “useless” piece was me, his daughter, Go Ara.

 

“Let go of me you useless piece of junk!” my father said and kicked me; I flew back a couple feet.

My father paused and walked back to me he bent down where now we were eye to eye. He roughly grabbed my face, practically squeezing it.

 

“Now, Now Ara my dear daughter. I would sell you whole but it seems that I just have to sell you piece by piece because you’re making profit. Now don’t make your Father hit you anymore, your face is very precious to me.” My father said squeezing my face more until you could barely even tell that it was me. He finally let go of my face, my tears start to fall on the cold wooden floor.

 

“Cheh, all talk??” my father said and got up to leave, His back now facing me. “Even if I wanted to break your little face it wouldn’t bring me profit now would it? Hurry up and get her dressed the performance is going to start soon.” My father said and he slowly disappeared into the dark.

 

I was speechless, I couldn’t speak up, I couldn’t do anything anymore, and I just half sat, half laid there like an idiot.

People picked me off the floor and put me on a chair to get me ready for my performance.

It has been 10 years since I have been doing this, when I was eight my father finally noticed that I have begun to look more and more like my mother. That disgusted him, my father began to hit me and beat me.

But it was surprising that he never touched me, I had thought at least once in my life I would end up being and abandoned by him but it never happened...

 

After I found out, I knew my father loved my mother so much to the point he would join the mafia to pay for all of her debt. But soon after she had me and the debt was paid she ran off with another man. To put it simply my father was played by the women he trusted most in the world. I had seen her picture once in my father’s room, my mother she was gorgeous. She had straight long black hair; it looked so smooth and silky like. Her eyes were big and wide with long dark eye lashes. Her lips were a light shade of red and plump.

 

“Okay, you are ready Ara.” Someone had said to me and I snapped out of my daydream. I looked in the mirror, and I asked myself “what have I become?”.  I get up from my chair and go straight to the clothing area; I picked out a very bright red and gold kimono. Although I wasn’t full Japanese, I was half, a mixed breed that is taboo to the mafia world. After I was done putting it on, I slowly walked out of the changing room. Everyone looks at me like I am a piece of art, like I was strictly made for them. I hate it when people looked at me with those lustful & hateful eyes. There’s was never once where people just admire me…but I wouldn’t blame them I wouldn’t admire myself either.

 

I fixed my posture before I stepped out to the stage, then I slowly and gracefully walked to the stage. When I got the center of the stage, I sat mannerly on the floor with my foot crossed and under my . I bowed to the viewers, and looked into the crowd. There were so much men and barely any women, I closed my eyes and waited for the music or traditional instruments to play. I felt like running away, like vanishing from the stage, disappearing from these lustful eyes that were staying upon me. Then the sound of the drums banged through my ears, I flashed my eyes open and quickly but smoothly went onto my feet. The fast beat, my feet quickly went from here and there on the stage. Then it went to a slow pace with flutes, I moved my upper body and arms swiftly with the rhythm. Then I slowly bent my back down until my hands could almost touch the ground then I slowly lifted my left leg up. I put my right hand on the ground for support as I lifted my left leg. The ending was near, the roar or drums went through out the stage, the stopped immediately. I quickly fell to the ground on my side as the music quickly stopped. I lay on the stage floor with gasping for air, and then I slowly got up then sitting in a formal way again. I bowed, and then an uproar of clapping was heard. I then gazed upon my audience and hade made up my mind, I am going to fly away from my barbed wire cage.