Fanfic Of the Chapter; WE WERE BORN TO DIE....

SUPERNERD PROD; thank you for the memories.

"Fanfic Of the Chapter abrv. FOC"
(pronounced like fock. like but without the "c")

This is only one of the new features I was talking about to get myself and my reader to interact more. :)
I will be putting a fanfic here & I will post at least a few chapters in the single chapter. My readers/requesters can read and comment if they are bored enough to read and interact with me when they are done reading. Some of these random fanfic chapters will contain story's that don't have a link to them & the others will most likely have them. :) I will be putting just random or parts of a chapter from a fanfic I found interesting. You can say it's also is a bit into advertising a fanfic too but I only read ff's that I want to read so if you do recommend a fanfic and I dont like it I won't post it up :)) I will also credit everything that isn't mine :) & I will also ask permission before I post anything up :)) That way I am not accused of Plagierism. Also to make this not just some random like advertisment of a fanfic & has nothing to do with Graphic Designing, everything that I post on "Fanfic Of the Chapter AKA FOC" I will make my own version of the fanfic. :) I am doing free will for my own use not making a poster for the fanfic writer. The poster is made from want I think it is and what I see form the fanfic. If the author I have posted on FTOC has a poster already I will still make a poster but I will not allow any use of my poster :))

Now with no further a do!~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Our ending.

I, Park Yoojin, killed my family.
I, Jung Sangmi, killed his friends.
I, Choi Seunghyun, killed the woman I loved most.
I, Kwon Ji-yong, killed for my loved one.

We are assassins from different societies.
We are assassins, assigned to kill one another.
We can't run, hide, or escape.
We are destined to die. 
It is our destiny.

THIS is only the beginning...

 

chapter 1;

 

"Yoojin?" He called as he knocked on the door lightly before opening it. 
She cocked her gun and pointed the gun to the man’s temple as he just sighs rolling his eyes. 
“Park Yoojin….” He said and moved the gun away from his temple with his hand.

"Yunho, don't just barge into a girl's room..." Yoojin said as she released her gun to put into her drawer. 
"I knocked." Yunho gave her a face knowing she had known he was there. 
Yoojin ignored it and stood there waiting for him to say what he wanted. 
"Oh right, my sister Sangmi is coming tomorrow, so can you not go around pointing your gun at everyone and throwing your little daggers." Yunho said mocking her.

Yoojin looked at Yunho then past him to the outer hallway to see a particular prey she’d loved to play with. 
Yoojin grabbed one of her daggers from her opened drawer and before Yunho could say anything she threw it right passed him. 
A girly shrill came from her prey and she laughed as Yunho shook his head.

"Yoojin, don't you think we already have enough gun holes and dagger holes in the house?" Yunho asked as Yoojin walked out of her room. 
"Yeaahh, Yooojinnn..." Her victim exaggerated then stuck his tongue out.

Yoojin pulled the dagger that was stuck on the wall out, and reached for the vase that was on the counter and threw the dagger in it carelessly. 
"Yoojin, I almost died from your stupid dagger thingy..." He exaggerated some more.

"Junsu, don't 'I almost died from your stupid dagger thingy' me. You could've dodged it if you wanted too." Yoojin said copying Junsu’s high pitched voice.

Yunho walked to the living room and sat with 3 other men who were watching T.V. 
"We don't have any assignments?" Yoojin came into the living room and sat on the other sofa. 
Junsu had followed and sat next to Yoojin.

"We just got in some information." Yunho replied and all ears were on Yunho. 
The tallest man tuned the television lower and placed the remote down. 
"It's only three of us going." Yunho continued. "What! Who is going?" The one sitting next to Yunho argued.

"Me, Yoojin and Junsu are going.” Yoojin’s older brother answered the man sitting across from him.

"Wait, what do you mean just you three Yoochun?" The man who tuned the television asked. 
"The boss said only the three of them, Changmin. You, Jaejoong and I will not be following them." Yunho said, making Changmin ask no more. 
"Yoochun, you already know the information but just relook at it with the other two." Yunho gave Yoochun, Yoojin’s older brother a big 
envelope
Yoochun opened it and relooked at the information before handing it off to Yoojin.

"His name is Lee Eunhyuk. He is currently 23. The biggest underground club owner, huh?" Yoojin read the contents aloud then gave it to Junsu who looked confused and undecided.
Junsu took the photo and handed the rest to Yunho. Yunho nodded before standing up to go and burn the envelope. "You three should know the rules." Yunho said and the three nodded.

 

chapter 2;

 

They headed to the club, Yoochun had already gone inside. 
"Let's go in, baby!" Junsu yelled with his high pitched voice and wrapped his arm around Yoojin’s shoulder as the two entered the loud, thumping club. 
Yoojin looked at Junsu's arm then back to Junsu’s eyes. 
"What?" Junsu said. Yoojin looked at his arm again. 
"Alright, so mean." Junsu removed his arm and started nodding to the music like he was familiar with the place. 
"Let's go." Junsu said and started to move [dancing].

Yoojin finally found Yoochun who was on the other side of the club. 
After Junsu saw Yoochun nod, he went off on his own. 
Yoojin who was pretending to dance then saw Eunhyuk sitting up by his VIP spot laughing and 
flirting with all the girls around him.

Yoojin waited for the signal from Yoochun then finally it was what Yoojin had been anxious for. 
"Alright..." Junsu said through the ear piece they had in their ear. 
Yoochun looked at Yoojin and nodded then disappeared into the crowd.

Yoojin smirked knowing it was her turn now. 
She walked over closer to their VIP section and she took out her gun, from the gun pouch by her right thigh. 
The gun was all black and on the sides 'Grimm's Soul' was encrypted in red. 
Yoojin waited for a second, waited for him to look death in the eye. 
When Eunhyuk finally did, his eyes were on Yoojin and Yoojin’s on his. 
Yoojin just smirked at him evilly as his eyes grew big and just when he was about to yell.

Yoojin pulled the trigger.

BANG!

The bullet hit him right through the forehead. 
The noise was louder than the techno music playing; it roared and shook the room. 
Like mice stuck in a cage trying to find a way out, everyone started running around trying to get out of the club. 
Yoojin walked towards the back hall and took the back door into the dark alley. 
Yoojin turned right and headed for the main road when she heard screeching Yoojin stopped. 
She saw Junsu and Yoochun in the 
car as they parked in front of her. 
Yoojin smiled and got into the car. Junsu and Yoochun also smiled.

"Rule number one, kill your target or kill yourself." Yoojin said and took off her gloves.

"Rule number two, don't head home after your assignment." Junsu said and changed gear making the car rev up and go faster.

"Rule number three, don't keep your evidence." Yoochun grabbed the photo and a lighter. 
He opened the 
window and burned the picture letting the ashes fly off into the night then Yoochun took off his gloves.

"Let's go see the ocean, huh?" Junsu suggested then opened the sunroof letting the cold night air brush by them.
Yoojin couldn't help but smile and Junsu smiled as he saw the image of Yoojin smiling. 
"Keep your eyes on the road, Junsu." Yoochun said. 
"Chill, Yoochun baby! We're going to enjoy tonight." Junsu joked. 
Yoochun also smiled when he looked back at Yoojin. Yoojin leaned her head back and looked up at the night sky.

"It's a full moon tonight." Yoojin said and closed her eyes. 
Yoochun frowned over hearing what Yoojin had said. Yoojin silently sighed as cold air brush by her.

[Flashback]

"You! How dare you!" an older man yelled as he slapped the fragile older woman across the face making her fall to the ground. 
"Please, dear, don't take our last 
money to gamble and drink with!" the older woman cried begging the man.

The little girl who was watching the whole scene stood behind the bedroom door. 
She just watched as her step father beat her mother. She clinched her fist every time he’d beat her mother. 
Then she heard glass shatter, the little girls eyes grew wide as she saw blood flowing from her mother's head.

The little girl knew where her mother hid the only gun in the house for emergencies, so she quietly went back into the room and grabbed it.
She ran out of the room and pointed the gun with both hands shaking at her stepfather.

“You of all people Yoojin? You are going to point a gun to me? Hehe, a little 9 year old girl?" He laughed bitterly. 
"You will die tonight…" Yoojin said and smirked as if she wasn’t in her right state of mind. 
"You wipe that smirk off your face and give me the gun!" He panicked. "No." Yoojin answered.

Her stepfather then reached over and held the head of the gun, facing it down and forcing it towards him. 
He hit Yoojin across the face but Yoojin didn't let the gun go. 
Instead of letting go, she pulled the trigger, making the bullet go right into his left thigh. 
He yelled and let the gun go. His knee went down as if he was proposing to death; Yoojin shot him in the other thigh.

Yoojin started smiling showing all her teethes. 
She just watched him holding both of his thighs, helplessly yelling in pain. 
Yoojin then shot him in the left shoulder then the right. He laid there still yelling, crying and in pain. 
Yoojin walked over to him and stood right above him. She pointed the gun to his forehead. 
"Die slowly, ok?" Yoojin said through gritted teeth. "Please...Please! Don't kill me..." He pleaded for his life.

Yoojin tilted her head and let out a little chuckle while smirking. 
"What is this exciting rush?" Yoojin asked herself. "I love this feeling..." Yoojin answered herself and giggled.
Her stepfather closed his eyes tightly not wanting to know if he was really going to die. 
"Open your eyes and stare into the bullet hole!" Yoojin yelled. He opened his eyes afraid of what is next. 
He stared into the bullet hole, seeing the bullet scared him even more.

Yoojin her bottom lips. “I’m bleeding…" Yoojin smiled. 
"It’s your turn now…" Yoojin said quietly staring straight down at him, she pulled the trigger. 
The bullet went straight into head, making blood splat onto her face. 
"Death is wonderful, isn't it?" Yoojin asked herself.

"Yoojin, what did you do!" Yoochun yelled as he stared in horror. 
"Are you next?" Yoojin said and smiled. "Yoo-Yoojin…it's me, Yoochun oppa! Yoojin, it’s me!" Yoochun yelled. 
Yoojin failed to notice her own brother and pulled the trigger.

*Click* *Click*

"Yoojin, there's no more bullets..." Yoochun said softly as he walked over slowly. 
Yoochun took the gun and dropped the gun onto the floor. 
“Yoojin, it’s ok now.” Yoochun pulled her into a hug. 
"Yoo-Yoochun oppa..." Yoojin snapped out of the trance she was in, and tears started rushing down her cheeks. 
Yoojin let go of her brother and realized. "Om-Omma..." Yoojin faintly said and ran to her mother with Yoochun.

"Omma-Omma..." Yoojin lightly shook her mother. "Yoo-Yoojin ah..." Her mother faintly said as she opened her eyes slightly. 
"Yoochun ah, take-take care of Yoojin, do you hear me?" Their mother said to Yoochun. 
Yoochun started crying and nodded more than once. 
"Yoojin, Yoochun, promise Om-Omma, you two will live no matter what…" Their mother said and coughed up blood. 
They both shook their head franticly and tried to smile for their mother. "
Your Omma loves-loves you two very --" Their Omma said in her last breath and closed her eyes before she finished the sentence. 
"OMMAA!!" Yoochun yelled and cried even more. Yoojin froze at the sight of her mother's death. 
Yoojin didn't cry when she saw her mother's death nor did she weep.

Yoojin just held their mother in her arms and watched her mother die.

[Flashback end]

 

chapter 3:

 

"Om-Omma! Omma... Yoochun Oppa!" Yoojin yelled loudly when she sat straight up quickly from her bed and breathing hard. 
Yoochun and the 4 of guys quickly barged into Yoojin's room and started scanning the room with their weapons. 
All 5 of them tucked it away when they saw that Yoojin only had a nightmare.

"Oppa, you’re ok." Yoojin said breathless. Yoojin was sweating and breathing hard. 
"Yoojin ah, you had a nightmare only, Oppa's right here." Yoochun said and patted her head lightly after putting his gun behind his back.

Yoojin finally realized the other 4 standing inside her room. Yoojin smiled weakly.

"I’m fine now.” Yoojin said.

"Go back to sleep…" Yoochun said and smiled.

"Ok…" Yoojin said still out of breathe and laid back down.

Yoochun tucked her in and the 5 of them left out to the living room.

"Is Yoojin gonna be alright?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah, why is it that I feel as if I'm not taking good care of her? I'm not living up to what I promised my mother, everything is my fault. It’s my fault she’s become what she is today…" Yoochun said burying his face in his palms from tiredness and stress.

"Yoochun, Yoojin is strong I believe she'll be fine. We, as a whole, just have to take care of her. She is the baby of the group and you know that the four of us here are willing to die for her..." Yunho said and patted Yoochun's shoulder.

"Yeah, Yoojin is strong. And besides she has me, I'll protect her! I already promised her." Junsu said happily ruining the sad moment going for second there.

"Junsu, to protect Yoojin you’d have to get stronger then her, pabo." Yoochun laughed at Junsu. 
"Let's get some rest, tomorrow Sangmi is coming. Yoojin will be fine..." Changmin said nodding his head. Junsu stood up. 
"I don't know, Yoojin doesn't trust people easily, even if it is your sister Yunho. We'll see how this goes..." Junsu said and walked away first.

Yoojin woke up from the light that beamed down on her face. "MmmM..." Yoojin groaned. Yoojin sat up and stretched out her arms to wake herself up. 
She then remembered what happened yesterday night and sighed. 
"How embarrassing..." Yoojin said and got up of her bed to go into her own personal bathroom to freshen up.

After she came out from the bathroom, she saw Yoochun standing by her bedroom door. "Yeah, what’s up?" Yoojin looked at him. 
"Today, since Yunho hyung's sister is coming, please try to act normal. You don’t want her to catch up on what we are, do you?" Yoochun said and held out a dagger.

"Where'd you get that?" Yoojin asked. "It was lying around like any other toys of yours." Yoochun said and placed it onto her desk by the door. 
"What are you talking about?" Yoojin tried to act innocent. Yoochun looked at her and sighed. "What?" Yoojin said. 
"Okay, look. These things may not be lying around but they are in your little hidden area.” Yoochun smirked and Yoojin tried to shove Yoochun out of her room.

Yoochun pushed Yoojin aside to look at her desk. “These things…” Yoochun said as he pointed to the desk. 
“What?” Yoojin said as if she was innocent. “Ok, fine.” Yoochun said and squatted down to look under the desk. 
“Ok, so I see about 2 guns under here.” Yoochun said and looked up at Yoojin who looked away. Yoochun then opened the drawer of the desk. 
“Here’s something I see around.” Yoochun then grabbed the dagger sitting inside the drawer. “Yah, Yoochun! Did I give you permission to go into my things?!” Yoojin yelled. 
Yoochun scoffed and stood up. “Araso, Araso.” Yoochun nodded and walked out. Yoojin then walked out and saw a girl who looked about 18-19.

"Uh...Did you hear anything?" Yoojin asked. "No." Yunho said then mouth 'put it away.' Yoojin laughed. 
"Right, I’m on it. I am Yoojin by the way, Yoochun's younger sister." Yoojin introduced herself. 
"Hey, I am Sangmi, Yunho's younger sister." Sangmi smiled. Yoojin looked at Sangmi and smirked. 
"Don't smile as if we know each other. It won't make you look innocent." Yoojin said and walked to the kitchen. 
"Wait a sec. Miss, talking big won't help you either.” Sangmi said. Yoojin turned and smirked. 
Junsu's eyes became wide and everyone's heads turned to the two. 
"Yah~ there's a lot of resemblance between the two, eh? Yunho, I think I am going to like your sister." 
Yoojin nodded her head in approval then continued to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Well yeah, I'm Yoochun, her older brother." Yoochun said breaking the awkwardness.

"Oh hello, I am Jung Sangmi." Sangmi slightly bowed.

"I’m Jaejoong!" Jaejoong yelled from the kitchen then turned back to cook.

"I'm just warning you, our home can be a bit chaotic, but we're pretty nice. I am Junsu." Junsu said.

"It’s nice to meet you all." Sangmi said then another guy came walking by not noticing Sangmi. Sangmi looked at him sit down on the chair tiredly. 
"Guest…" Junsu whispered towards Changmin. Changmin turned around. "Oh, I am Changmin." Changmin said carelessly and turned back to the table. 
"Changmin's just ready for food. Don't worry, he’s like that in the morning." Yoochun explained. Sangmi smiled. "Sit down, we are gonna eat." Jaejoong said. 
Yunho pulled out a seat for Sangmi. While Yoochun and Junsu just sat down by Yoojin without a care in the world.

"Eat up." Yunho said and looked at Sangmi.

After they finished eating their breakfast, they sat around and talked. “I’m still hungry.” Changmin said smiling innocently and rubbed his stomach. 
"Changmin you’re always hungry and you ate the most! You are a skinny COW!" Yoojin yelled making Changmin’s smile disappear. 
Yoojin ran away before Changmin put her in a head lock. “Yah! Park Yoojin, is that some way to treat me?!” Changmin yelled after Yoojin. 
Sangmi looked at how everyone bonded and was a bit jealous. Yoojin came back and joined the table while Changmin was on the couch rubbing his stomach from hurt.

Yoojin had also seen that Yunho and Sangmi had a close brother-sister relationship. Yoojin looked at Yoochun irritated for who knows what. 
"What is it?" Yoochun looked at Yoojin confused. "Aish! I'm going for a walk!" Yoojin yelled at Yoochun. 
Yoochun backed away and looked at Junsu. “Well, ok. All you had to do was say it, not scream it.” Yoochun said still confused.

"Wait for me!" Junsu yelled and ran to her side almost tripping. "Pabo…" Yoojin shook her head disappointedly at Junsu. 
They both then left the apartment they’d been living in for 2 months now. 
The 6 of them moved around due to their job but they never complained about it because they all knew that it was for a reason.

"Junsu, Yah. Do you think that Sangmi girl is annoying?" Yoojin asked after they were farther from the apartment. 
"No, but she looks annoyed of you." Junsu said. Yoojin then started to wander into her own world, thinking. Junsu looked down and saw his shoelaces. 
"OH! Yoojin, hold on. I almost tripped earlier because my shoes were untied. Wait for me." Junsu said and bend down to tie his shoelaces. 
"Oh yeah…" Yoojin said but she just kept walking still in deep thinking.

"WATCH OUT!!!" Junsu yelled towards Yoojin.

Yoojin turned to look at Junsu but before she knew it, she was flying back and hitting the cement hard. 
"That en hurt like hell." Yoojin said and felt her head. She tried to get up but she looked and saw that she was pinned down by someone. 
"Are you ok?" He asked and looked at her. Yoojin looked at him. 
"Get off, please." Yoojin said and he got off quickly dusting himself. Yoojin got up and looked for Junsu.

"Oh ." Yoojin said and saw Junsu kicking and beating the hell out of the guy in the motorcycle who almost ran her over. 
Yoojin ran over to him and pulled Junsu away but he kept going back. Junsu got annoyed from the pulling, he turned around and swung. 
Yoojin ducked and Junsu missed. "Junsu, seriously chill!" Yoojin yelled and Junsu looked at Yoojin. 
"Fine." Junsu said and turned around to see the guy who saved Yoojin. Junsu mugged him evilly. 
"Yah! Who the hell gave you the rights to save my poor Yoojin!?" Junsu yelled at the guy. 
Yoojin rolled her eyes. "I’m the guy with the name Choi Seunghyun." Seunghyun said and smiled. 
"Yeah, well I don't care." Junsu said. Yoojin almost started to laugh at Junsu for being dumb. The both of them walked over to Seunghyun.

"I'm Yoojin; I guess I owe you one." Yoojin said and looked at Junsu who had a pout on his face. 
"No problem." Seunghyun said and chuckled as he looked at Junsu also. 
"Are you ok though? If you’re not then Yoochun will kill me." Junsu said as he put his hands on her shoulders and looked at her left and right. 
Yoojin moved his hands off her. "Junsu, I feel violated!" Yoojin yelled and looked at Junsu. "What? Let's go home." Junsu said not caring. 
Yoojin and Junsu almost started to walk back home but Junsu ran back to the guy who was riding the motorcycle and kicked him once more. 
"Next time, watch where you the hell your going bastard!" Junsu yelled at him who was already lying on the cement hurting. 
Junsu ran back to Yoojin then they both left back home.

"Yah! What do you mean you owe that stupid tall guy?" Junsu yelled as they entered the house. 
"I don't know Junsu; maybe it was the right thing to say at the right moment?" Yoojin said annoyed. 
"Hey Yoochun, guess what!" Junsu yelled. "Don't Junsu..." Yoojin said. "Your sister almost got died today!" Junsu yelled exaggerating theword 'died'.

"WHAT!" Everyone yelled and looked Junsu and Yoojin. "What happened? Are you ok?" Yoochun came and looked at Yoojin. 
"I'm going to kill that person!" Jaejoong who is always calm yelled. 
"You'd better be ok." Changmin said. "AND! There was this tall guy who like laid on top of her. IT WAS IN PUBLIC!" Junsu said exaggerating the story. 
"What!" Yunho snapped. "YAH! Shut up Junsu. Stop!" Yoojin yelled. 
"I am ok, nothing happened. I just almost got ran over and that guy ‘who laid on top of me’ saved me." Yoojin said. 
"Uhh, guys. Back up." Junsu said and looked at Sangmi who was looking at everyone weirdly. Everyone started to laugh like a bunch of idiots.

"I did say it'll be chaotic." Junsu said and chuckled nervously. 
Everyone walk away quietly, going back to what they were doing before. 
Soon night time came around and everyone went to their rooms to sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All credit of the Fanfic goes to my sister --lust. :)
she wrote this a while ago like in 2010 or 2009 I forgot but I hoped you enjoyed it was much as I did. :))
I'm sorry she doesn't have an a account on AFF anymore. She quit a long time ago :P

*poster credit is done by me :))

Before you go, tell me what you think about my poster & or the fanfic in the comment box below.
Don't forget to subscribe :)