Do You Hear Me?

Do You Hear Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do You Hear Me?(Part 1)

"Listen....." your voice faded as you made your last attempt at getting Chanyeol to see your side of the story. You had been sitting out side of the door the whole night and yet there was still nothing....no response at all. Why did I have to do that? For the first time you hated yourself more than anything else in the world. The tears that trickled down your cheeks we no where near little. Your eyes that used to shine now were only irritated by the tears you shed. The force that you once had, lost. Lifting your little fist you knocked on the door once more.

Chanyeol who you hadn't noticed was watching you the whole time felt his heart throb in pain. How could she do this to me? What had I done to deserve this? Chanyeol only pushed aside the old cardboard box full of your belonging to the side before throwing himself onto his couch. In pure silence, darkness....He hid himself.

The number of calls missed not only from you....but even his own members. That smile he had always had on that face of his dissapeared, and nothing you would try would change it. Because you broke his heart.....Another ring from his phone, another thing to ignore. That's when your voice was heard through the voice mail: "Chan...Chan...please open the door. Hear my side, my story......I really want you bac-" and it cut off. The sobbing clearly heard.

That was when you gave up....right outside of his apartment door you stood up slowly, extremely weak. It seemed as if you hadn't eaten for days....But he shouldn't care.It was all my fault.  Then the sound of the door gave you the slightest bit of hope when you forced and smiled only to your dissapointment. A box...A box filled with memories thrown away and put right outside the door. Taking your baby steps towards it you let a  teardrop fall on top of the brown teddy bear with the little scarf you sewed yourself. Slowly you picked it up, your heart wrenching as each step made you feel as if your life was now shattering into pieces that could no longer be seen.

"Oppa~" you cooed hugging the tall person before you. "I got you a present." You smiled brightly hiding the gift you put all your heart and soul into. 

"I wonder what it could be..." Chnayeol tried to take a peek behind you only to see you take a step back.

"Nope not just yet." You turned him around getting on your tippy toes just enough to blindfold his eyes. You could feel the corners of his mouth curving into a smile. " Okay open your arms." you demanded and he thought it would be a hug from you when he was surprised to feel some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter