Sehun and Appa's day out

The Wu Triplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday is Yifan's favorite day in a week. He has the whole day to spend with his favorite people in the world and still has Sunday for them to enjoy their family time before going back to routine the next Monday. But since Jongin enrolled in the ballet class and Zitao has additional wushu class since he loves it very much, their time together has been reduced significantly. On Saturday when they usually have impromptu picnic near Han river, now Junhee must drive the boys to their classes and picks them up when they finish. And that means Yifan is left alone with Sehun at home for about 4 hours.

Right now, he is lazying on the sofa bed while the toddler is watching a Robocar Poli rerun on TV.

"Appa," Sehun's little fingers jerk him awake. "You are sleeping." He says in accusatory.

"Yeah sorry, Sehun-ah. I didn't get much sleep last night." He gives a sheepish smile at Sehun. His mind wanders to the last night when finally he had sometime together with his wife and Junhee can be quite demanding sometime. Maybe if he is lucky enough, they can do it again later tonight. He grins inwardly at the thought.

A call brings him back to reality and he grins widely seeing the caller’s ID.

“Hello?”

“Hello, jagi.” Even from the phone, Junhee can hear that her husband is smiling on the other side. Sometimes Wu Yifan can be so stupid. But that's what makes him so endearing.

“Yeobo, I need your help.”

“Everything for my queen.” Junhee tsks loudly, making Yifan chuckles. If she was here right now, she would probably be smacking his arms as usual. Not that he minds being hit by her. Really, Yifan needs to get his mind out of gutter.

“It’s not the time for joking, Wu Yifan.” She sounds stern on the phone but for Yifan, angry Junhee is cute as angry puppy, even cuter than their maltese puppy, Candy. She is completely harmless, really.

“Go to the kitchen and look for a sticky note on the refrigerator.”

He follows the instruction albeit grudgingly since he needs to leave his most comfortable spot.

“Have you found it?”

“Yeah, I did. A grocery list, right?”

“Correct. Can you do the grocery for this week? I forgot to bring that this morning.”

Usually Junhee is the one who does the grocery shopping. She has free time before picking up Zitao and Jongin, so she uses the free time to buy the necessities.

“Alright, I will do it.”

“Bring Sehun too. It’s not healthy to stay at home the whole day.”

If Zitao inherits his interest in sport, Sehun inherits his laziness. He is the perfect definition of a couch potato. Sometimes Yifan wonders if they are really triplets, they shared the same womb and yet have their own distinct characteristics.

“Sehun-ah.”

“Ung?” His eyes are glued to the television, the animation is still playing. It’s about the group of superheroes which consist of humanized helicopter, car, and some kind of transportations.

“Let’s go to the supermarket.” He suddenly looks up to his father, eyes sparkling with excitement.

“Do you like that?” Sehun nods, grinning widely at his father.

“Okay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter