one shot

The Wu Triplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa, look! This is my drawing!" Sehun runs towards his appa in full speed when he catches the glimpse of his appa.

Yifan smiles softly at his youngest son, puts down his briefcase and lifts him up.

"Oh, you draw better than Appa! What did you draw?"

"This is Appa," he points at the tallest stick man, "Umma," to the stick man with triangle in the bottom which Yifan assumes to be a skirt, "Zitao with Candy" the one with a strange looking creature on his arm, "Jongin," Sehun draws his slightly tanned hyung with brown colored crayon, "And me!" He grins proudly at his appa, making Yifan couldn't help but to pepper his cheeks with kisses.

"Good job, Sehun-ah!" And the boy grins wider at him.

"Appa." A soft tug on his pants, demanding his attention. Zitao is looking at him, eyes sparkling. Yifan smiles at him, putting Sehun down after telling him to help his mother for dinner and kneel down into Zitao's eye level.

"Appa, I played basketball with Uncle Chanyeol today. He is not as good as you, Appa."

His oldest son shares his love for sports. Even though he is only 3 years old, his atlethic ability has shown so Yifan has already enrolled him in a martial art school around the neighbourhood.

"Appa, today we learned to break a brick with our hand. Only me is able to do it." He then proceed to show his Appa how Coach Minseok taught him.

"Good job, Zitao-ah!" He ruffles the boy's hair softly and Zitao giggles with pride.

---

"Umma, I have shown my drawing to Appa. Appa said mine is better than his." Sehun's innocence makes her smile.

"Good job Sehun-ah. Now wash your hand first, we're going to eat dinner." The boy obediently goes to the bathroom to wash his hand.

Junhee smiles at her youngest triplets. They are growing everyday and she can't help but wishing time to stop and they can be her baby boys forever.

She is setting plates on the table when she sees her second son, Jongin, silently standing at the corner in the living room, eyeing his brother and his father with jealousy in his eyes. She knows that he is itching to tell his father his day just like his brothers did, but he is not as close to Yifan as his brothers. Jongin, unlike Sehun, is not good at drawing (which is inherited by Yifan, fyi) and he is not as good as Zitao in sport. He likes to sing and dance and he thinks that his father doesn't love him as much as he loves his brothers just because he is different. 

Junhee sighs and decides to take the matter into her hand.

"Yeobo."

Yifan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter