Cute People Make Cute Babies, Didn’t You Know?

Be Good To Our Baby

“So, you’re studying a bachelor of music?” Minseok spoke as he walked Kyungsoo from Kai and Sehun’s apartment to hers. Albeit the short distance, Minseok was set on walking with her. Though maybe it is possible that he had ulterior motive, maybe. “And you’re now entering your second year?”

As she put the key in the lock she looked up at him and nodded her head before turning her gaze back to the door as she turned the key and opened the door. Spinning around while taking a step forward, she ended up standing in the door frame looking back at Minseok, her apartment behind her.

“Music is my passion so I decided to pursue it.” She said, her voice now more confident from coming out of her shell to him during the tea at her neighbours’. If she could be honest, she didn’t want to go to the tea. Earlier events, namely last night, had made her too embarrassed. But never wanting to appear rude won over as she then accepted the offer and joined them for tea. Oh boy, was she ever glad she did.

“So you believe in pursuing a passion then?” Minseok said, a small smirk hidden by his gummy smile that was pulling strings on the harp of Kyungsoo’s heart.

“Of course.”

“I pursue mine too. I have a passion for coffee so I’m taking advanced barista courses while running my own café. I graduated with a bachelor in Business about a year ago which is about when I opened the place. You should drop by some time.” He said with an added wink making the slightly shorter girl blush to a dusty rose. “And, I wouldn’t mind making you my other passion if you don’t mind me pursuing you as well.”

Feeling her temperature rise as she blushed even more Kyungsoo stared at the boy - no, man - in front of her with her owl eyes open impossibly wide making Minseok chuckle a little before slipping the girl’s phone out of her hand and putting his details into her contacts.

He then placed the phone back in her hand, leaning down as he did so, and gently kissed her cheek before putting his hands in his pockets, turning, and walking down the hall to the stairs.

As he walked to his car he couldn’t help but touch his lips and smile. Such soft cheeks. He chuckled, soft enough to rival my own.

 

Slightly stunned, Kyungsoo made her way back inside her apartment and closed the door, locking it. She blinked a few times in succession before she let her body go on autopilot for the rest of the afternoon, blushing every time she remembered Minseok. Her memories of what she had heard the previous night long overshadowed.

 

 

“Cute people make cute babies, didn’t you know?” Kai looked over at his boyfriend on his way to the kitchen and raised an eyebrow at him. The two placing the dirty dishes in the sink to be rinsed before being loaded into the dishwasher. Kai started on the job.

“What?”

“Minseok and Kyungsoo, it is safe to say they are both cute. So if they had babies they’d definitely be cute right?” Sehun said as he leant back against the island table.

“Well yeah, I guess. Unless it turns out that Kyungsoo is a product of plastic surgery.” He said.

“Hey!” Sehun extended a long leg to kick his boyfriend’s lightly.

Kai chuckled, “I’m kidding. That face is too natural to be plastic.”

Sehun smiled, happy with his scolding of his boyfriend. Mainly because it made Kai’s bounce a little in his tight jeans. But Sehun will keep that knowledge to himself.

 

“So, you think it worked?” Sehun asked Kai.

“Please baby, it’s Minseok. It worked.” Kai said as he put the dishes they used for the tea in the dishwasher. Sehun raised an eyebrow at his words.

“Oh really? What makes you say that?” Sehun crossed his arms playfully.

Kai froze. Crap. He cleared his throat, “You know why.”

“Awww but I like it when you say it.” Sehun said teasingly with a grin on his face. He enjoyed using Kai and Minseok’s history to tease the other.

Growling a little, Kai walked over to the platinum blonde and grabbed him and pulled him towards himself by his hips. “You know what, someone is going to get punished tonight. And their name begins with a ‘ㅅ’ and ends with an ‘ㄴ’ .”

Biting his lower lip in a failed attempt to supress his growing grin Sehun looked up into Kai’s eye. “Sounds amazing, wish it where me.”

Kai grinned and lifted his boyfriend off the ground and tossed him over his shoulder and walked in confident strides to their bedroom.

And let’s just say, Kyungsoo was reminded about what she had forgotten that night.