Early Morning Activities and Tea

Be Good To Our Baby

“Daddy!” The moan came through the walls.

“I can’t take it anymore, daddy! Please! I’ll you off, just take it out!” The dirty words seeped out of the walls of their apartment and into hers across the hall.

“Daddy.” Her cheeks where on fire as she lay dead awake in her bed, gripping the covers in her small hands.

“You’re such a dirty ing . You came again and I didn’t even touch you.” Squeezing her eyes shut she pulled the blankets over her head as moan after groan spilled from her neighbours’ door.

She was sleeping, in fact she was having a great dream, when she was woken up by her neighbours’ morning activities at four in the morning.

She had met both boys on numerous occasions, and she knew they were together and thought it was sweet until this tell-tale day when she was home during their intimate activities.

She believed that what they did in the bedroom was their business, but because her innocent ears had actually heard it, she couldn’t help but blush.

She was about to attempt to go back to sleep as today is her day off of work when her eyes sprang open at a loud beeping alarm and a crash. She blinked and then looked at her own alarm clock. Reaching over to it, she turned off the impending alarm and gently placed it in the bed side table draw with a soft pat to the pale blue surface of the alarm clock.

 

 

It was almost eleven am when Kai and Sehun finally woke up. And it was about midday when they decided to head out to go on a date.

“Sehun, can you grab the keys?” Kai asked as he stood outside the apartment, holding the door open for his boyfriend.

“Yeah, got them.” He said as he walked over to Kai.

Kai looked up from his phone and to his boyfriend when he went silent to find him looking at the door across from their apartment where a girl, maybe a few years younger then themselves, standing in front of her apartment door with wide eyes, a knee length Lolita dress and a shoulder bag.

A heavy blush rose onto her cheeks as she stared at the two boys, the exchanges between them that she had heard earlier that morning playing in her head like a broken record.

She turned to face her door and tried to twist the knob when she realised she had already locked it. Spinning back around to face the boys who were still staring at her, one out of mortification and the other out of curiosity, she bowed deeply before quickly making her way to the stairs to begin her decent to the ground floor.

When she was out of ear shot Kai turned to his boyfriend and asked, “What was that all about?”

“Oh. My. God.”  Sehun said, with a slight pause between each word.

“What?” Kai said, looking over his boyfriend’s normally stoic face contorted into a display of mortification.

“You idiot.” He said and hit Kai.

“Ow, ow, ow. What did I do?” Kai said trying to defend himself.

“She heard us.” Sehun said, straining the word, ‘heard’, with a hiss.

“What do you me-“ Kai started confused but cut himself on as he caught on to what his lover was saying, his eyes widening at the realisation, “.”

 

Walking in silence, Sehun with the brightest blush and Kai staring at the ground, they arrived at the park.

“Hey Hunnie?” Kai stepped in front of Sehun’s path facing him.

“Yeah?”

“I think we should set her up on a date,” Kai said.

“What?!” Sehun screeched looking absolutely shocked.

“Ahh,” Kai covered his ears and winced. “We should set her up, with Minseok hyeong or something. Then maybe she won’t be so innocent and stuff.” At this Sehun started slapping his boyfriend’s arms.

“In what world is it okay to taint such innocence?!”

“Hey!” Sehun’s hits didn’t actually hurt he just wanted to talk to the boy. “Think about it. If she has a boyfriend, she’ll feel less shy, it will help her come out of her shell.”

Sehun gave his boyfriend a weird stare.

 

Knock, knock, knock.

Kai knocked on the apartment door of the girl when they got back to the apartment, Sehun nervous next to him.

The door creaked open and the fragile, China doll-like girl opened the door, a blush colouring her cheeks as she saw the two taller boys.

“H-Hi,” Kai cleared his throat, “Hi, uhh, my boyfriend, Sehun, and I, well, we have a friend coming over for afternoon tea and dinner.”

The girl blinked up at Kai, “Would you like to come?” Sehun asked.

Her doe eyes widened at the offer, her head quickly nodding, her silky hair jutting around.

“Great,” Kai said and turned towards his and Sehun’s shared apartment and opened the door for the girl.

Grabbing her keys from the small glass bowl on the table by the door, she locked her apartment and walked into the other apartment to see a boy sitting on the couch, dressed impeccably for an afternoon gathering.

Minseok stood as he saw the girl enter, bowing he introduced himself.

Bowing back the girl said, “Hello, my name is Kyungsoo.” She smiled shyly.