Chapter 7

Love in the Magic World

 

Key’s POV---

Leeteuk was moving into our house the next day, so, I had to tell them about Leeteuk was moving in this day. I walked home alone because I could not find Yeeki and Jaemin. I used to walk home with them because Ziwei walking home with Donghae, Taemin walking home with Hyoyoon and Kyuhyun walking home with Ryeowook. When I was waiting bus at the bus stop, I met Leeteuk.

“Hey, Key!” He called me when he saw me.

“Hey.” I replied softly. I got dumped by Yeeki and Jaemin, so, I am not in the mood.

"What happened? You looked dull. " Leeteuk asked.

"Got dumped. " I sighed after I answered him.

"Don't worry. I accompany home." Leeteuk told me with a smile. Who was the best? Leeteuk was the best! I looked at Leeteuk thankfully.

Bungalow ---

"I am home!" I shouted when I walked into the house. Taemin and Hyoyoon were sitting in front of the television and they turned to me when I walked into the house with Leeteuk.

"Key umma is home!" They shouted together.

"Key umma?" Leeteuk looked at me suspiciously. I bet he was holding back his laughter now.

"Yah, you two, go up and study now!" I shouted at them but they mehrong at me. Nowadays kids!!!

“Key umma, who is he?” Hyoyoon asked me while pointing at Leeteuk.

“He is Leeteuk, my best friend. He will be moving in tomorrow.” I answered while introduced Leeteuk to Taemin and Hyoyoon. Leeteuk bowed at Hyoyoon and Taemin while Taemin and Hyoyoon bowed back.

“Leeteuk, this is Taemin and this is Hyoyoon.” I pointed at Taemin and then pointed at Hyoyoon.

“Annyeonghaseyo… hope you enjoy staying with us.”  Hyoyoon told him with smiling. Yeeki walked out from the kitchen this moment.

“Kim Kibum, why is he moving in?” Yeeki asked.

“Anything wrong that he move in?” I asked her.

“Kyuhyun and Ryeowook moved in because of Hyoyoon and is it okay for him to live with us?” Yeeki asked again.

“He had the air Alice.” I told her.

“Key, but he had no relationship with us.” Yeeki argued.

“Duh… Hyoyoon, Jaemin, Ziwei and Kyuhyun had no relationship with you either.” I told her. I saw Taemin and Hyoyoon looked at me gulped. I quickly covered my mouth because I realized that I said something wrong.

“Kim Kibum! You lied that Jaemin, Hyoyoon and Ziwei have relationship with me?” Yeeki asked angrily. Whoops! Something terrible going to happen because I felt Yeeki was raising her Alice. Hyoyoon was raising her Alice too to cool Yeeki down. I saw Yeeki inhaled heavily so she could control herself.

“Okay… I will tell others that he was moving in.” Yeeki walked away after she told me. We exhaled heavily because we felt relieved that nothing happened. 

Evening---

As usual, Ryeowook and I cooked for the others. Taemin and Hyoyoon probably went up to the study, Kyuhyun would be playing with his Starcraf, Yeeki and Jaemin would be watching TV shows.

“Dinner’s ready! Someone call down the abnormal kids!” I told them. Duh! As usual, no one listen to me.

“I’ll go…” Ryeowook uttered. Ryeowook was the most obedient child here. It was a good thing too. Not long after, Ryeowook came down with Hyoyoon and Taemin.

“Guys… I have something to tell you.” I told them. When I got all their attentions, I started to speak:

“Tomorrow my friend Leeteuk will be moving in. They are going to figure where we are out, so, if possible, I hope that Ziwei can tell Donghae move in here too.” I told them. I felt that they started nervous when they heard that ‘they’ were going to attack us. However, Yeeki, Taemin and Hyoyoon did not felt nervous. Yeeki was not nervous because she did not know about the dark forces, then how about Taemin and Hyoyoon? They knew about it and they were giving me a happy go lucky look. After dinner, Taemin and Hyoyoon went back to the study, doing their own stuffs, probably.

The next day, Leeteuk and Donghae moved into bungalow. Taemin and Hyoyoon were sharing a room now because there would no study for the two of them if they did not share a room. Jaemin was quite close to Leeteuk after he had moved into our house and I could feel that Kyuhyun acted weirdly because of that. One day, Kyuhyun called Jaemin to the backyard suddenly, I followed them to the backyard because of my curiosity.

"Jaemin, can you please stop sticking with Leeteuk?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Why shall I listen to you?"Jaemin asked while rolled her eyes.

"If I say because I love you? Will you listen to me?"Kyuhyun asked. I could see Jaemin's eyes widened when she heard Kyuhyun's confession. I heard chuckle from the side, so, I turned to my side and saw Taemin and Hyoyoon were peeping too. I bet it was Taemin who gave Kyuhyun courage to confess.

“Jaemin, I know you don’t love me now, but I can wait for you.” Kyuhyun told her. Now, I could feel that Jaemin was touched by Kyuhyun. I walked to Taemin and Hyoyoon.

“Taem, did you do something to Jaemin?” I asked him suspiciously.

“No, it was her real emotion…” Taemin told me. Taemin hugged Hyoyoon’s wrist while Hyoyoon was sleeping on his shoulder just like a pair of couple watching a love story. Anyway, they had the potential to become couple. Teehee!

“Are you guys are couple?” I asked suspiciously.

“Yes!” This was Taemin’s answer.

“No!” This was Hyoyoon’s answer. I sighed. They still not yet settle their relationship.

“Better settle your relationship before you guy act so close.” I told them before I walked back to my actual place. Continue with the love story of Jaemin and Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun… I think I can give you my answer now.” Jaemin told him. Kyuhyun suddenly looked nervous when he heard that Jaemin was giving him her answer.

“I… willing to try to be with you… but I do not guarantee that our love last. I did not love a person before, Yeeki’s parents saved me and I was asked to protect Yeeki after that.” Jaemin told him.

“Jaemin, never mind that you do not know how to love. I will teach you how to love.” Kyuhyun told her while hugging her tight. First thing in my mind was: WOW! Nice one Kyu!

“Yoonie… I love you.” I turned to Taemin and Hyoyoon when I heard Taemin’s confession. I raised my eyebrow since this was the first time I saw Taemin was so… brave? Anything… I saw Hyoyoon was totally shocked by Taemin reaction.

“Will you stay by my side? I do love you, really.” Taemin told her while looked into her eyes. Hyoyoon hugged Taemin and whispered something into his ears. Some magic words from Hyoyoon made Taemin hugged her tight. I guess the magic words were: ‘I love you too’ or ‘I do’. Whatever… as long as that was something cheesy? Well, just good luck to the new couples here. 

--------------------------------------------

I am sorry for the late reply!!!

I lack of idea these days~~~ T.T

Hope you guys still support me~ T.T

comment please~~

By the way, I am planing to add one more Alice to certain character. Stay tuned! ^^