Chapter 6

Love in the Magic World

 

Yeeki’s POV---

It’s been a week Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had moved in. There was good news and bad news here. Good news was Jaemin and Kyuhyun relationship had become better. The bad news was, Ryeowook in love with Hyoyoon now but our stupid did not get it, but our Ryeowook not dare to confess to Hyoyoon neither. Soon, I bet Hyoyoon would take away by Taemin if Ryeowook was not going to confess, anything. Today, I was going to school as usual but I sensed something not right here. Key was so serious today, I wonder what happened?

Key’s POV---

We need to start gathering our forces now, the dark forces might attack us anytime, but how could I tell Yeeki about this? What would happen if I let Jaemin unlock her memories? She might be pissed off if she found out her parents sacrificed themselves to protect the magic land but she did not do anything. Yeeki’s piss off mode was a scary moment, I presume. She had strong Alice in her but she could not control it well yet. The worst thing was… the one with air Alice still not found yet! I was thinking about these fluffy stuffs until…

“Key, what cha was thinking?” Yeeki asked while tapping my shoulder hard. I jumped with shock and tapped my chest after that great shock.

“Yeeki yah… you scared me!” I told her while I was panting.

“Was there anything happened?” Yeeki asked me with worried. I did not answer her but I sighed.

“Hey, Key!” Leeteuk called my name from behind.

“Hey, Teukie.” I greeted him. Then I turned to Yeeki.

“Yeeki, I am going with Teukie, see ya after school.” I told Yeeki. I straight away grabbed Leeteuk’s hand and walked away without looking back. Leeteuk looked puzzled because of my act, Yeeki too, looked puzzled.

“Key, what had happened? You act weirdly today.” Leeteuk asked me after I grabbed him into the class. I was his seatmate.

“There is a big secret of me that I can’t tell you. We might get killed if the secret is spread.” I told Leeteuk. I knew that he would not get what I mean, just thought that it was a reason to protect my friend.

“Good morning class. Well, I am your replacement teacher today because your current teacher, Miss Ryo Hwayoung was not feeling well. My name was Im Surin and you can just call me Miss Im. Today you will be doing your own revision. You can ask me if you have any question.” A lady told us. I wonder when she came in. Wait, she was Im Surin? The one with the Alice of foretell? When I turned to Leeteuk, I realized that he looked serious suddenly. I tapped his shoulder.

“Leeteuk, what happened?” I asked him. I saw he relaxed and asked me:

“Well, nothing I guess. Key, if I said I have a big secret that I cannot tell you, will you forgive me?” Leeteuk and I was best friend and there had no secret among us. Not really zero secret among us because I kept an important secret of myself. I nodded because I have a secret too. I do not want to read his mind because I respect him.

After the period ended---

Miss Im was about to leave but I ran towards her and stopped her.

“Miss Im.” I called her.

“Yes?” She looked puzzled.

“Will you mind… we have a conversation… personally?” I asked.

“Okay…” She answered me after she looked at her watch. I followed her to the office.

“What do you want to ask?” She asked me gently.

“You are the alpha sister… do you know when will they take moves?” I ask directly. I can see she was acting she knew nothing in front of me. I bet she wanted to protect her sister.

“I don’t know what you talking about.” She acted innocent while she was answering me. I smirked. She probably doesn’t know that I reads mind. I smirked again when I got the answer.

“Miss Im… Let me told you a small secret…” I told her, then, I leaned to her.

“I read minds.” I whispered into her ears and I could feel she was shocked. I did not bother her and walked out of the office. When I walked out from the office, I saw Leeteuk. He was standing outside the office.

“What was their plan?” Leeteuk asked me coldly. I looked him with shock because he was totally different from just now.

“Leeteuk, how d’ you know what we were talking about just now?” I asked him with shock.

“I need to know how their plan is… The dark forces killed my parents when I was 5. I have been in the human world for 13 years just to wait this chance.” Leeteuk told me. I could felt that he was raising his Alice. He had… The air Alice!

“Leeteuk, if you want to destroy the dark forces, join us! We have to work together so we could win.” I told him. Apparently, he held back his Alice. He nodded at me to show that he agreed with me.

“Come and stay with us if you don’t mind. It smoothen our plan if you do so.” I told him.

“Will I bother you all?” He asked me.

“Duh… we have plenty of rooms in our bungalow.” I told him. Suddenly I felt sorry because I treat our house as a hotel. It was a hotel anyway. I think I forgot to tell Yeeki that the kids in the house had no relationship with each other except for Kyuhyun and Hyoyoon. They lived together just because they were from magic world. Yeeki was told that Jaemin was her sister and Hyoyoon and Jaemin was her cousin just to let her live in the bungalow with the others with peace. To stated out clearly, to cheat Yeeki from the truth. It was a lucky thing that Yeeki did not own the mind reading Alice because I probably would be a corpse if she do read mind.

“If you say so, I will accept your invitation. Anyway, thanks bro.” Leeteuk told me.

“I am always there for you. I think we have no secret among each other now, right?” I asked Leeteuk with a smile. Leeteuk smiled. Then we walked back the classroom to continue our class. It was a relief after I knew that my best friend was from magic world too. I bet the explanation was a bit silly, but it explained my mood now. There was another hope to win against the dark forces. The thing I should do now was… told the others about Leeteuk was moving into our house.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update again...

Leeteuk is moving in to the house...

another love story is going to start...

excited about it?

hehe~

stay tuned! ^^