Chapter 8

Love in the Magic World

 

Yeeki’s POV---

There was good news here, first of all, Kyuhyun had confessed to Jaemin and they acted lovey dove here. Their acts were quite cheesy for sometimes. Something unbelievable happened here too! Taemin confessed to Hyoyoon and Hyoyoon accepted. This was unbelievable right? Definitely yes! I had no idea why Ryeowook looked so down after Taemin and Hyoyoon had couple, I wonder was he…? Okay! Good news stopped here. There was some bad news too. The dark forces were here. They were searching for us now. How I knew these? I accidently heard it from Key and Jaemin conversation.

Flash Back---

“Key, what shall we do now? They are here.” Jaemin asked Key. They looked nervous.

“Jaemin, I think you have to unlock Yeeki’s memory now, we have no time to waste. We need her to use the Finale Alice so we can beat the dark forces. Only she can use the Finale Alice here.” Key told Jaemin desperately.

“She will probably piss off after she knew the true! How are we going to explain to her? You want me to tell her that her parents scarified just to saw her or what?” Jaemin argued with Key. They both sighed.

Flash Back Ended---

Everyone was sitting in a circle. They were discussing about how to defeat the dark forces. They did not call me because they thought I did not know a single thing. I walked towards them. I could felt silence when I joined them.

“Jaemin, unlock my memory now, I beg you. I already knew everything.” I told her. I saw Jaemin looked at me nervously. She sighed then nodded.

“Taemin, I need you to control Yeeki’s emotion just in case something happen.” Jaemin told Taemin before she turned to me.

“Are you ready?” Jaemin asked me. I gave her a nod and she started to gather her Alice on her hands. Her energy hit me and I gain back my memory now. As I expect, the memory was my dream. I felt my head was pain. I presume that was because of the energy.

“Is she alright?” Taemin asked Jaemin.

“She looks alright.” Kyuhyun uttered. After what had Kyuhyun said, I felt that I was going to collapse. Suddenly, I felt everything blacken, and then I went unconscious…

No One POV---

When Leeteuk saw Yeeki was falling, he quickly rushed to her and he fetched her in time. Leeteuk even carried Yeeki back to her room bridal style. Everyone looked at Leeteuk with shock but Leeteuk ignored them.

“Are you thinking what am I thinking?” Key asked Kyuhyun since Kyuhyun was beside him. Kyuhyun nodded.

“Duh… Key umma, are you too sensitive with little things like this?” Hyoyoon asked while rolled her eyes.

“Ne… Key umma, you should not think like that! Leeteuk hyung helped noona because no one helped her!” Taemin agreed with Hyoyoon while he was telling Key. Key sighed because of how the ‘twins’ argued back his words.

In Yeeki’s room---Evening---

Leeteuk’s POV---

Why am I having the feeling when I saw she was falling? I wanted to fetch her because I scared she hurt. She was beautiful to me in a sudden. Am I having wrong sense or went mad? Am I falling for her? It was a good idea if I falling for her. I felt lonely when I saw the couples were having their sweet moment. I want someone to accompany too. Okay, just admit that I fallen for Yeeki now. I held her hand, hope that the warmth of my hands could comfort her and she would be feeling better. I let go of her hand when I heard someone knocked the door.

“She not yet awake?” It was Jaemin who walked into the room. I nodded.

“You like Yeeki?” Jaemin asked me. I shocked when she was asking me this question.

“Well, perhaps.” I just could give her this answer because I don’t know was that true that I liked Yeeki.

“Treat her better if you like her, if not, you better stay further. I knew her since I was 10. She was the kind of people who get hurt easily.” She warned me and I knew that. Jaemin did not want me to hurt Yeeki.

“I’ll remember your words.” I promised her. Jaemin gave me a smile before she went out of the room. After what had Jaemin uttered, I felt that I am ready to confess to Yeeki, yet, I felt scared, I scared that she don’t like me. When I was thinking about that, I felt Yeeki’s hand moved. I looked at her act nervously. She slowly opened her eyes.

“Yeeki, are you alright?” I asked her when I felt she adjusted the situation.

“Why am I here?” Yeeki looked at me and asked.

“You fainted just now.” I explained. I helped her to sit up, she seems like hardly could do anything.

“Gomawo.” Yeeki thanked me. I smiled at her. I really hope that I could confess to her, but not now. I don’t want her to get shocked because of my confession. That night, I stayed by her side and chatted with her. I got to know more about her now.

The next day, I walked to school with Yeeki. I sent her back to her classroom before I went to my classroom.

“Yah, Park Jungsu.” Key called me from the back. I turned to him.

“Are you dating with Yeeki?” Key asked me.

“Why ask me this question suddenly?” I asked him back because I was confused by him.

“You acted so close with Yeeki.” He looked at me suspiciously. I rolled my eyes.

“I am not dating with Yeeki.” I answered his question.

“Then, you have a crush on her?” Key asked again.

“Kim Ki Bum, I think I know why Taemin and Hyoyoon are calling you Umma.” I told him, and then I smiled at him. Actually, I am controlling my laughter. Wanted to know why? The reason was, Hyoyoon and Taemin called Key Umma because he was so annoying.

“Stop it.” He glared at me. I smiled again and I pulled him into the classroom and ready for class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delay update again due to no idea...

Jeongmal mianhaeyo...

Yeongseohae... T.T

I am trying my best to do one update per day, eventually, I failed...

Anyway, hope you like my story...

comment and subcribe please~ ^^