〈 guidelines 〉 

exo ↷ call me baby ┊ apply now

GUIDELINES

"MORE TIPS ON HOW TO WRITE A LOVE STORY WITH EXO."

KIM MINSEOK. 

I would prefer this character has a kind and outspoken personality that melts Minseok's heart. Another thing is their daily contact is by chatting in kakaotalk. Since Minseok is an idol. Hence, you should think of a scene where they exchange phone numbers. I would prefer if the girl was born in 1990-1992. Since Minseok was born in 1990 I don't want the girl to be too young. 
Suggested face claim: Park Hyemin, Fei (Miss A)

KIM JOONMYUN. 

I would love her if this character is half korean / half asian or other nations, or full asian. Since Joonmyun met her overseas. In the occupation section, please state how she come to South Korea to work/study and such, give me a valid reason though. She can have an idol friend. Their first meeting in South Korea and interactions are up to you.
Suggested face claim: Mina (AOA), Ann

ZHANG YIXING. 

There are no tips because Zhang Yixing is taken by me. Hence, these are the taken items:
face claim: Zhang Bichen
love interest: Zhang Yixing

KIM JONGDAE. 

This character must be from the same hometown as Jongdae, of course, if not how can they meet each other. Hmm.. as how they broke up and how they met each other, you can write it yourself. However, this character must be a staff from SM Entertainment. She can be a makeup artist, graphic designer, advertiser and so on. 
Suggested face claim: Yuna (AOA), Kim Jayoung

BYUN BAEKHYUN. 

Obviously she must be the first love of Baekhyun. She can be anything (student, workers, actress and models) as long as she cannot be an idol. I would love if their first meeting after that broke up is a shock for Baekhyun. And she's a newbie in the entertainment industry. (maybe she's just debut as a model/actress). Her age must be the same as Baekhyun (1992). 
Suggested face claim: Gam Dain, May

PARK CHANYEOL. 

This character must be from a famous (fiction) group. If you can't decide on a group, I'll post it later a few suggestions so that you could choose from there. And she must also starred in "we got married" with Chanyeol. I would be delighted if the girl has a love traingle with Chanyeol and another idol boy group member (preferbly from Infinite because I love them, but it's all your choice.)
Suggested face claim: Lael, Mya

DO KYUNGSOO. 

This character can be born between 1993-1994. She and Kyungsoo must dated for at least two years before EXO debut. She can be a university student, worked somewhere, anything you can think of, but not a trainee or any job in the entertainment industry. In the interactive section at the application form, please state how they met after the break-up, how Kyungsoo interact with her. 
Suggested face claim: Wendy (Red Velvet), Park Girim

HUANG ZITAO. 

You can write anything about her because she's just an ordinary girl, has an ordinary life but has a worldwide famous idol as her boyfriend. lol. So this plotline is basically a free plotline, you can elaborate everything that you can think of, as long as Tao is your boyfriend. Age range is from 1993-1995. She can be a korean.
Suggested face claim: NC.A, Haeryung (Bestie)

KIM JONGIN. 

Since Jongin is likable by every female idol. There is a battle between the character and the female idol (perferbly from Girls Day, SISTAR) to "snatch" Jongin. Like the girl from Chanyeol, the character must be a member of a famous "fiction" girlgroup. Both of them can be from the same group. The "battle of Jongin" is just the second part, the one in the "member page" is the main one. 
Suggested face claim: Jiyeon (T-ara), Krystal (f(x))

OH SEHUN. 

She must be a student, either a high school or university student. I know their meeting is kinda unrealistic because a student can't meet an idol just like that. So maybe they met through mutual friends? This is just a suggestion. Or maybe the girl's relative works with SM or any entertainement company that makes them meet. Other than that, everything is up to you.
Suggested face claim: Hong Yookyung, Kang Jiyoung

author's note

 

These are the guidelines / more tips on how to write your character more detailed. This and the plotlines (members page) are just a suggestion for you to write. You just need to catch the main point I wrote and write a better one for yourself. I hope that you will write better / more creative than me and make me stare your application in awe. Good luck and have fun!