〈 members 〉 

exo ↷ call me baby ┊ apply now

MEMBERS

homememberscheatsheetappreviews

AVAILABLE

 

KIM MINSEOK

He has the most ex-girlfriend among the EXO members. He broke up with them not because he's a flirt. But because they are not suitable with him and they don't understand him. He almost give up with love and focus on his career before she appears in his life. She's the one who gives him hope again. Is she the one for Minseok?

available

 

KIM JOONMYUN

Their first meeting was in outer South Korea. Plus the meeting was an unexpected one. After that meeting, Joonmyun hoped that he will see her again. But he hasn't meet them ever since. After the comeback, finally he can see her. This time, he swears that he will not lose this opportunity to know about her. 

TAKEN

 

ZHANG YIXING

She is his only friend who support Yixing through every obstacles in his life. In her thinking, that's what friends should do. Both of them are very close and they always do anything together. Everyone thought that they are lovers but they keep telling that they are best friends. They didn't know that they have crush on each other. Yixing always jealous on every guy that talked to her because she is friendly. He didn't know why but that's what he thinks.

available

 

KIM JONGDAE

Both of them are friends since birth. They played together, laughed together, cried together. After Jongdae moved to Seoul to become a trainee, they lost connection. That girl is unknown to the members, only he kept her in his heart. In 2015, they met for the first time after 4 years when she became a staff in SM Entertainment. It is a great surprise for him. At first it is an awkward meeting, but their relationship increases from that. Just where would they end up?

available

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN

The first EXO member who revealed that he's currently dating Girls' Generation leader Taeyeon. However, that's not his first love obviously. She is heartbroken when she heard the breaking news about Taeyeon and Baekhyun. But she accepts it since she knows that they can't be together anymore. Fate brings them together again, as they are together. She feels that she still love him. Hence, there come the love triangle. 

available

 

PARK CHANYEOL

He is cheesy to all the woman/female he met. Many people know that he's not serious in love. But he does that because he's not ready for one and he thinks that he needs to "play" first. But when he starred in the show "We Got Married" with one of the girl group member, he felt like home and wants to marry. Of course, the bride would be the "bride" in "we got married". Does she realised his real intention? 

available

 

DO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo is known as "the love saint" by EXO members as he is loyal to his lover. Yes, he has a girlfriend before and sadly, they broke up because of Kyungsoo's debut. However, his heart is always hers. Sometimes, he'll "stalk" her. One day, she found out that he can't let her go. What will happen between them? Will she let it go for his future?

available

 

HUANG ZITAO

Another member who is currently dating in secret! However, the girl is not an idol like Jongin's girlfriend. She's just another ordinary girl. Both of them have dated even before Zitao debuted in EXO. As Zitao's popularity rises, she becomes more nervous as their relationship cannot be known by the fans. Zitao has no problem with this but she has! Now she's wondering whether she should break up with him or not. 

available

 

KIM JONGIN

One of the most famous member in EXO is currently dating! In secret of course. Another shocking part is she is one of the famous K-pop girl group member too! How would they meet together in secret and maintain their relationship? Or their relationship will come to an end because of their busy schedule? One thing is sure that Jongin loves her a lot.

available

 

OH SEHUN

He is the only member in EXO who doesn't have any experience in love. That is because he didn't fall in love before. After a meeting with her, he felt that his heart is beating rapdly when he meets her. Her "relationship" with him makes him in curiousity everyday. He don't understand why she acts like this. The only thing that he could describe his feeling is "I never tried this before, what is this?"