Now Or Never.....

The Haunting Shadow (BTS X SKE48)

Finally...Today was the day that Airi got her revenge.  So what she had done was to stalk Nao and Akane around, threatening everyone who had come into contact with the rich woman.  But Airi was VERY sneaky which meant she could find out anything she wanted and she could do what she pleased without being caught and thats exactly why no one knew what was really going on.  "So she had a restraining order on that fellow... Umm, maybe I could use him to my advantage..." Airi said to herself.  Airi spent the entire night looking for J-Hope's adress and further information,And the next day she showed up at J-Hope's apartment.  As J-Hope sat on the couch he heard a knock on the door. Suddenly when he opened it,It was Airi...She was covered in full black and all she had to identify herself was a Freddy Kruger mask.

"Hello Mr. Jung.." Airi Said.

"What..?..Who Are You...And How Do You Know My Name..?" J-Hope Replied.

"Don't You Worry About That......" Airi said while pulling a knife out of her back pocket.Walking in,And closing the door.

"What The Hell Are You Doing?!" J-Hope screams in shock and fear.

"Shut Up Or I'll Stab You..Maybe Kill You..Just Do What I Say" Airi Replies.

Jimin quickly runs in after hearing yelling.

"Who The Hell Is This?" Airi Yells.

"I-I'm Jimin" Jimin Replies in fear.

"Well Jimin,Just Do What I Say & I Won't Kill You" Airi Says.

"O-Okay..." Jimin Replies.

"Now Hoseok,Jimin....Sit Down Here"  Airi says while grabbing 2 chairs and putting them back to back.

Suddenly Airi puts her knife back in her pocket and sits the boys down,Next she grabs rope and ties the boys up,Then she grabs ducktape and puts it over both of there mouths.  The suspense and tension was so high as everyone kept quiet. Then Finally Airi decided to talk to the boys. "I'll give you a little deal. I won't kill you in exchange for the location of Furuhata Nao..." Airi Says.  Both of the boys nod no.  Suddenly Airi grabs her knife again and threatens the boys.

"Now if you don't give me her address I'll kill you both" Airi Says.

Then Suddenly J-Hopes Phone Rings. Airi Looks At The Caller ID,It's J-Hope's Girlfriend.

"So This Is Your Sweetheart Eh?" Airi Says Smirking.

"MMM-MMM!!" J-Hope Mumbles through the ducktape.

Suddenly Airi Answers The Phonecall.

"Hello?" Airi Says.

"Who Is This?" Hoseok's Girlfriend Asks.

"This is Furukawa Airi, I have your sweet oppa here as a poor hostage right now" Airi Replies.

"What?! Why?!" Hoseok's Girlfriend Screams.

"I'm Afraid I Can't Tell You That...Just Know If Your Boyfriend Doesn't Tell Me What I Need To Know He's Dead..." Airi Says Then Hangs Up.

Finally after Airi hangs up the boys are gone.

"WHERE DID THEY GO?!" Airi Screams In Shock.

On the other hand J-Hope & Jimin escaped and start running down the street to Furuhata Nao's house.  Finally when the boys get there and knock Airi is running around looking for them. Suddenly Nao opens the door.

"What Are You Guys Doing Here?" Nao Says.

"Please Help Us!" J-Hope Yells.

"Why Should I?" Nao Asks.

"Airi Is Trying To Kill Us!!" Jimin Yells.

"Airi..? As In Furukawa Airi?" Nao Replies.

"YES!" Both of the boys yell.

"Oh My God....We Have To Go!" Nao Screams.

J-Hope,Jimin,Nao,& Akane Run Back To The Apartment,But in the process Akane dials 911. Finally When They Get There Airi's Going Crazy.

*BAM*

“Eh?” Airi turned around to find the ninja who used to be her best friend in front of her.

“Airi, I’m sorry for what I did but it doesn’t have to be this way. If anyone is at fault, it has to be me.” Akane removed the dark hood, to reveal an innocent face.

“A-Akane...”

“I didn’t know you’ve become like this… I didn’t know it was going to hurt you so much..” She reached out her hand towards Airi, her eyes longing to be back with her. In response, Airi slapped it out of her way, shoving the knife towards her friend’s throat.

“Tell me this, Akane. Where’s your master? Where is Miss Furuhata Nao? Wouldn’t it be awful if she saw you dead~”

“Airi, I know this isn’t you! Please, just stop now before anything happens to either of us!” She rushed towards the mentally distraught girl and hugged her, even though something bad was going to happen.

“Get away from me, Akane…! I swear!” 

She swiped her knife out and Akane couldn’t stop in time, and the knife went exactly into as planned. Airi smirked as she took the weapon out of her friend’s throat.

“Tsk, I’m so sorry, Churi, but all witnesses have to go~” Her face turning away.

“W….Why….Are… You….” Her eyes are feeling drowsy and they were slowly closing and opening from the blood loss.

“AKANE!!!”

“Mich...ael…. W-what--” Her voice was croaking in pain, a physical torture on her. The male hugged her, her hair softly trying to calm her down.

“No, don’t worry… I’ll be here, just stop talking, it will just get worse… You’re lucky I have bandages here...” He signaled his pocket.

“No… I don’t deserve to live…. I… Betrayed a friend...” Her eyes flickered, then immediately clenching in pain, “She became… Like this… Because of… Me...”

“I won’t let you die!” He lifted her up and saw the full picture. He quickly wrapped the wound with the bandages, instantly becoming bloodsoaked. With her tears streaming down her face, he knew that she must have done something horrible to have deserve this treatment…“You…. What do you have in common with Akane?!”

“I’m her boyfriend and, for your information, Miss Furukawa Airi, I am a police officer and you are under arrest on two accounts for attempted murder and kidnapping.”

“What?! No!!!"
  Airi Yelled.

The Officer Ignored Her Pleas And Took Her Away. Then Suddenly J-Hope's Girlfriend Ran In And Hugged Him.

'"Oppa!!! Your Alive~~" She Shouted In Happiness.

"Ofcourse Jagi~ I tried to stay alive for you~" J-Hope Replied.

The Couple Smiled,Kissed,& Walked Outside,But as soon as they did an officer came by to arrest J-Hope.

"Sir! What Are You Doing" J-Hope Yelled.

"Your Under Arrest for violating a restraing order" The Officer Said.

"Please Don't Take Him Away!!" J-Hope's Girlfriend Pleaded.

Then Suddenly Nao Walked In.

"Officer,There's No Need To Take This Boy Away." Nao Said.

"But Ma'am We Have To He Violated The Restraing Order" The Officer Replied.

"Sir,I Filed That Restraing Order...But It Was Truly A Mistake..." Nao Said.

"Well Fine Your Free To Go Mr. Jung" The Officer Replied.

"Thanks Nao~" J-Hope Said.

"No Problem  Hoseok,I could never let you go to jail anyway" Nao Replied.

The Two Hugged And Nao Went Home...........On the other hand Churi Survived & is in the hospital  recovering with Nao & Michael by her side....Meanwhile Airin is suffering in jail for her crimes,While Jimin,J-Hope,& J-Hope's Girlfriend Are Living Happy & Safe.