Realising Something Too Late, Can Come At a Cost

The Haunting Shadow (BTS X SKE48)

After Nao's creepy phone call she started to think who it could be, then she realized her bodyguard, Akane has a friend who hated her for taking Akane away from her.

"Maybe It's Her" Nao said under her breath.

The girl Nao's thinking about is Furukawa Airi. A popular illustrator who lived a horrible life, who only had Akane by her side. Until that one horrific day....

Flashback

“No…! Churi!” Airin hugged her as tightly as she could, not wanting Akane to leave her sight, “Please… Anything but this...” Airin added in.

Akane turned to face her, regret and tension shown on her face.

“Airi…. Please… I have to sort things out….” Churi said sadness showing in every way possible.

She continued to walk away as Airi’s tears slowly poured out, one by one.

“Please!!! Anything but this!” Airin Screamed.

She continued to chase after Akane, with many tears sliding down her face.

“Airi.. I have to do this… To relieve the pain I am feeling...” Churi replied to Airin's Pleas.

Somehow and somewhere, Nao tapped Airi on the shoulder, with slyness on her face.

“It’s Furuhata Nao, remember it, Furukawa Airi-san.” Nao said and for sure Airi remembered... Mainly cause it was something she could never 
forget..Even if she wanted too....

That was the worst day of Airi's life, and it was truly something she could never forget...It was then that she started plotting her revenge...