The Mystery Begins..

The Haunting Shadow (BTS X SKE48)

It was an early Monday morning. J-Hope slowly opened his eyes and got out of bed. When J-Hope got to the kitchen he saw a letter on the counter labeled

"To Jung Hoseok". J-Hope opened the letter and it turned out it was a restraining order placed by Nao.

"What The Hell?!" J-Hope says in shock.   

"That's what you get for pissing off a rich girl who has a ninja bodyguard she's good friends with" Jimin retorted. 

"Jimin for once just shut your ugly face,I don't have time for your crap anyway" J-Hope shouts.

"At least I didn't piss off a rich girl" Jimin Replies. 

"Okay,Jimin what the did I just tell you" J-Hope Yells. 

"Meh,Suit yourself,Good luck in court" Jimin Replied. 

J-Hope sighs while watching Jimin walk out the room.  He ploped back onto the sofa whilst thinking about the events that happened the day before.  Suddenly J-Hope hears the phone ring.    He picked it up and his eyes widened.

"It's not Furuhata Nao. Beware, you might be in trouble with me and Takayanagi Akane." The Mystery Caller Says.

  "What?! How did u even get my number?" Jhope says.

"Okay dont worry about that just know i have my resources" The Caller Replies. 

"Well, I'll watch out for you and Takayanagi"  J-Hope says sarcastically.

"You Better" The Mystery Caller replies. 

"Uh..Okay?" J-Hope Replies and hangs up.

 Meanwhile, JHope and Nao's perpretrator was watching from a million television screens whilst smirking in the process.  J-Hope not knowing anything about the perpretrator, he ploped back down on the couch in fear,confusion,and worriedness.