First interaction?!?

Second chances

DARA's POV 

 

"Next time look where your going IDIOT!" that's what I felt like saying but didn't have the courage to say it.

 

I was walking through the library whilst holding a pile of heavy books, when suddenly I collapsed on the floor landing on my bottom. It hurt, I must say I landed hard on the wooden floor ;causing me to rub my lower back to soothe out the pain and what was worse I probably looked like an idiot looking for my glasses ,but what I was focused on more is who the person was , and why didn't they say sorry HOW RUDE!

As soon as I found my glasses I slowly looked up to see who it was and to my surprise the charming one in the dragons -they are called the dragons because of their rank in society and who am I kidding , they breath fire when you ever cross them (°_°). DONG YOUNG BAE .... Really ? Out of all people ( ^ω^ ) ...

 

I sat on the floor in complete awe, I was mesmerised in his deep stares ,my brain kept on telling me to look away but my eyes says otherwise and I just continued to trace his facial features with my gaze, he offered his hand to me

 

"If your done staring ,that would be great" he said sharply, I saw a small curve forming on the corner of his lips and I felt my cheeks warm up as he kept staring at me with his deep brown eyes.

 

"S- sorry" was all I could say to him as I felt embarrassed.

 

"if were done, I have more important things to do than stay here with a person like you!" With that he walked away with furrowed eyebrows. 

 

HUL!! YOU KNOW YOUR A LOT CUTER WHEN YOU ACTED NICER!! What's gotten into him ?? Geez ... this guy he bumped into me and And he even acted nice BUT just for a moment that stinks! I don't see why girls fall for them, I mean what's there to fall for...

 

YOUNG BAE's POV 

 

I just finished having an argument through the phone with my sister in the library.URGHH! So annoying ,Why does she have the right to control me ? just cause our parents are abroad. I let out a deep sigh realising my frustration , I still need to meet the guys and I'm late , I was running through the library when I stumbled into this person holding a pile of books.

SH** who in the right mind will actually dare to come across me , oh that's right this person isn't in the right mind HOW DARE SHE !! 

I looked at her as she was trying to find her glasses and when I laid my eyes on her face I was completely under a spell.... 

 

She.... she was beautiful.

 

When she found her glasses and when she put it on , my eyes grew wide, wait ... Is she that four eyed bookworm everyone was murmuring about ...... They were right she has no fashion sense, what is she wearing? That oversized T-shirt does not go with her long brown skirt and not to mention her shoes, are they flip-flops.Is she even rich ? Where does she get these clothes from ? They need to burn it, but why do I feel this way towards her , why is my heart beating this fast.... NO YOU CANT YOUNG BAE NO! You can't fall for her she isn't in your level.... 

 

I offered my hand to her and she accepted it, it made my heart beat twice as fast OTTOKAE ?! and I noticed her staring at me ... Pfft who wouldn't be , I mean look at me I'm THE taeyang, THE young bae, it doesn't surprise me. Eventually I spoke "if your done staring , that would be great" I acted in a cool matter , I couldn't help but smirk she is really cute, just my style.... Wait.... No young bae.... No. 

 

"S-sorry" that was what she said , I felt bad afterwards urghh you idiot young bae IDIOT.. 

 

 

"If were done, I have more important things to do than stay here with a person like you! " With that I started to walk away.. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME? how did I become so rude ? I mean it, young bae you are the most pabo out of the entire universe......

 

****

 

It was the last lesson of the day , Dara felt relieved but she didn't think she would encounter one of the people she tried to avoid all these years , her motto was "discover who the heartthrobs are and avoid them to keep a low profile" she was doing a great job all these years, she just hoped that what happened won't lead to bigger scenarios she doesn't want to happen.

As a matter of fact she already deals with enough torments she gets from the popular girls Jessica,Tiffany,Sulli,Kiko and Krystal and if they find out that she had an encounter with their beloved oppa she's toast and if they find out they held each other's hands ...... Let's just say R.I.P to her. 

 

Dara was stuck in her daydream not paying attention to any of the things her teacher ,Mr.teddi, is talking about she found it way to easy,well she is considered as a nerd but she prefers the term intellectually smart , that's why no one talked to her unless they had to.*Brrrzzzzzxxinnnggg* the sound of the school bell was off this was the sign of home time and finally dara was back to reality. 

 

DARA's POV 

 

*Brrrzzzzzxxxxxxinnnggg* that was the only thing I heard I noticed that everyone was gone and the only people that was there in the classroom was me and Mr.teddi. I was about to leave when out of the blue Mr.teddi called for my attention.

 

"Ms. Park can you come here for a second" he said in a stern and serious manor, all I could do was obey and then I strode towards him. 

 

"You see I know that you are in the top set in every subject so if you don't mind will you tutor one of my struggling students?" NO I DONT WANT TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE!! (≧∇≦)

 

"Uhhhmmmm" was all I could say.

 

"Please Ms. Park I'll give you extra credit it's only till the final exams I need him to pass my class ..." his tone changed from stern to pleading I looked at him and I saw the desperate look on his face, there was a long silence but what can I do so I just nodded in agreement and plus I'll get extra credit right? 

 

"Thank you very much! , oh and if you want to meet him just stay for a while ,he will be coming to see you I called him over here nae?" 

"Nae" wait .... I don't want to see him now what if~

"Oh here he comes" I was cut off and as soon as I fixed my gaze into the person I'm going to be tutoring I was left in disbelief TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING ?!?! (O_O)

 

"YO" he said rather coldly whilst holding a peace sign.

AGGRRHH!! WAEYO!! OTTOKAE WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME !~~ {(-_-)}