Too much Drama!!!

Second chances

 


"WHERE IS SANDARA PARK?" The leader of the dragons stopped on his tracks eyeing the people around him , his voice boomed across the hall as he asked his question...

 

"Who? ..."

 

"Does she even go to this school?"

 

"HUL.. lucky B**** ..."

 

"Oppa notice me instead .."

 

"Who is she ?"

 

"Is she pretty?"

 

The hallway was now filled with murmurs from their fangirls ,instead of screaming their oppa's names across the hall ,they were too busy wondering who the name belonged to .

 

Meanwhile ,Seungri and Youngbae stiffened when they heard their leader mention her name ...

 

'What does hyung want with Dara ahjumma?' Seungri wondered as he looked at his hyung confused , still unknown of their so called bet.

 

"Smooth.." The guy with a deep voice ,leaned in and whispered at the serious Jiyong deciding to cut the awkward silence that was filling the halls ...

 

"That's your plan ... aigoo hyung .." Daesung also started to join in. Jiyong glared at him in pure hatred as of now he does not know what to do ,so he had no choice but to make his plan a bit sudden.

 

Meanwhile Dara came out of the library ,and into the hallway , with a sandwich in whilst holding a pile of books on her hands, and her arms was now bandaged of the event that happened the other day , behind her lies Lee Soohyuk constantly bugging her ...

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

Without hesitation the masked man lunged at Dara ,making the little girl get the opportunity and have the chance to escape ..the man however was infuriated that his target escaped therefore he looked back at Dara and slowly approached her ....

 

"S-Stay back! I-I kn-know karate ... " she shouted back in a trembling voice...

 

"Cute ... you just made me lose my profit ... you do know your gonna pay for this ,right ..." the masked man said in annoyance.

 

"Stay back I tell you .. " She stumbled on the floor helpless ...

 

The man was about to grab her when police sirens echoed trough the streets ... and just in time aswell..

 

The criminal attempted to run for his getaway but to no avail as the cops were quick enough to capture him ...

 

'Phewwww.... that was close ....' Dara thought and her eyes roamed around looking for Hyuna ...

 

"Hyuna?" she shouted still looking for the girl ......

 

Her feet started moving as she was in search for the little girl ...

 

She ran for 5 minutes and ended up in a busy street where cars came from left and right .. then she saw the person she was looking for ....

 

she was about to go to her ,relief shot through her system but soon broken as she saw her running towards the road ... whilst a car was vast approaching ... Dara's eyes grew wide, she quickened her pace to catch up to the girl whilst shouting to get her attention ...

 

"HYUNA!" She souted one last time and to her avail the little girl heard it but the car was fast approaching and was nearly within reach to the clueless kid ,Dara saw this and without thinking she ran and pushed Hyuna and her out of harms way. Both landed on the cold ,hard ,concrete floor in the middle of the busy highway ... Both earned scratches and bruises..

 

"Unnie thank god your safe , but are you ok .. ? OMO ...your bleeding." She said with full concern , her eyes was glued on her unnie's arm which was badly scratched and was almost coated with her blood...

 

"Unnie's fine , are you ok? are you hurt?" she asked whilst slowly standing up holding her badly cut arm...

 

"Nae I'm fine and unnie thank you for saving me.." She said.

 

"No problem.."

 

"YAH!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO DIE , GO FIND A BRIDGE DON'T GET OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED ESPECIALLY DON'T MAKE A SCRATCH ON THEIR CAR!" An angry man stepped out of his car and harshly shouted at the two.

 

"Huh ... yeah it would be better to die on a bridge than get hit by your nasty a** car ... Sorry but i wouldn't be caught dead with that wagon of yours .. i have style sir.... STYLE ... remember this sir... I IS BEAUTIFUL ,YOUR CAR IS PITIFUL..... I wouldn't be caught dead near it.." The 10 year old girl stated with her full sassy mode on... Clearly she had enough in one night thus she released her sassiness towards the now fuming driver....

 

Dara was shocked to hear those words come out of the little girl's mouth.'SASSY' Dara thought in her head whilst looking back and forth to the man in the car and the little girl standing beside her..

 

"YOU LITTLE.." The guy said under gritted teeth....

 

"Hyuna ... " Dara warned hyuna to stop through the athority in her voice ....

 

" Im sorry ahjusshi ,she didnt mean it .." She quickly apologized on behalf of Hyuna's behavoir ....

 

"Unnie!" Hyuna whined whilst showing her aegyo to her unnie ... Dara didn't buy any of it instead shot a glare at Hyuna , leaving her speechless.....

 

"BWOH! AH-AHJUSSHI.. Speak for yourself woman im only 21 years old ... how insulting .." He said in a very offended voice.. and soon stepped inside his car and drove off before Dara could say another apology....

 

'Huh ... he's more upset on me calling him ahjusshi than hyuna saying he has a nasty a** car?' she thought in pure disbelief ... meanwhile the girl on her left stood there trying to surpress her laughter but miserably failing to do so ...

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

"Noona tell me why did you not call for backup you could have atleast called uncle Danny ... You were nearly beaten up and nearly kidnapped by this man and not to mention you almost got hit by a car look at your arm ..." Soohyuk's voice was filled with worry ...

 

"Rgghh-rgghhh ... rrggghh arnrd rgghhhh" dara replied whilst holding her breakfast in . In translation ' I'm not that heartless ... Soohyuk-ah and I'm fine aren't I ?"

 

"Noona I can't understand you? " He still persisted and started to shake dara,making the latter feel dizzy .

 

"Rgghhh ..rghhhh ..rgghh" she murmured again .. trying to show the fact that she was busy ...

"Noona , your a bad noona you could have gotten hurt even more than the result of your arm ... I'm not heartless or anything because I sound like I don't care about the little girl hyuna but seriously noona think ..."

She felt even more agitated , so she thought walking away in a quicker pace hoping she would lose track of Soohyuk ..

He started running trying to catch her ...

"SANDARA PARK!! " Soohyuk shouted reaching the ears of everyone in the hallway.

By the booming voice of Soohyuk , Dara did not expect him to shout her name which made her jump , causing her breakfast to fall on the floor ...

"YAH!! Look what you did , aisstt ... Soohyuk I get that your worried but seriously did you have to go to the extent of making me drop my food ..." she said in dispair then heaved a deep sigh as she stared at her 'breakfast' that now laid on the floor , she pouted as she heard her stomach growl ..

But what she didn't know he heard her introduction loud and clear ... the latter smirked and approached her ,earning looks and gasps along the way ..

Dara looked up and saw the death glares of all the ladies in the room ,especially one particular group of girls and how they stared at her with pure hatred .... she didnt fail to notice the intimidating stares which sent cold shivers down her spine.Dara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion whilst adjusting her glasses, meanwhile the leader of the dragons had long strides still focusing on the unfashionable girl , slowly becoming near her ..

"Yah .. yah .. why are they staring at us .." she whispered to Soohyuk failing to notice the guy who felt victorious ... almost gaining reach to her ..

"No-noona I don't think it's 'us' they are staring at I think it's you ... " he whispered back ...he glanced at his left side and then his eyes became round as he saw the ferocious dragon coming near ...

' This will be easy ' he thought as he was a step away from the girl , but before he could reach her he looked back at his friends and stared at each one of them .. his eyes landed on the eldest and gave out his victory smirk ... ' HELLO MONEY!' he thought .......

She felt the awkwardness fill the room and then she decided that she didn't want to be there anymore ,she was about to leave when something gripped on her arms ,she was pulled back to turn to his direction.

" Soohyuk what do y-" But before she could finish her sentence and realise what was going on the latter pressed his lips onto hers earning gasps from the people within the premises ...

The dorkable woman stood there frozen still processing on what is happening her eyes became round ,aswell as the man with a Mohawk hair and the once bubbly maknae both stiffened at their leaders actions. Chaos has erupted ....

******

DARA's POV

I'm still standing here frozen. still processing what's happening ... WHAT IS HAPPENING? Then realisation hit me... he's kissing me .... KWON JIYONG IS KISSING ME .... I'm dead (O_O) ..... ANDWAE.... No .... M-MY FIRST KISS ... THIS ... THIS ... STUPID .... A**h***....

Here I am finally back to my senses trying to get this dude off of me but everytime i try ... Gahhh ... he just holds me tighter .... you better not tongue me ... aaiiissst ... Dara why are you even thinking about that .....

"mhhmmmhhmhmhm ....mhmhmhmhmh " and here i am trying to say .... GET OFF ME YAHHHHHH!!!!!! Im mentally breaking down right now this... this .. Handsome ...... aiiisst this is like a case of life and death a very hot devil if you ask me ... 

ugrhhh What am i thinking?!?! ....

" Y-Yah what do you think your doing with noona?" Finally stupid Soohyuk .. Help me get out of this or your seriously dead ... Omo how long have we been kissing? ....

After of what felt like forever ,I finally had enough strength to pry his body away from mine and i could finally breathe .... This ....

I looked up at him only to see his smug face ... what does he think he is a God ... nooo way ... and them he his bottom lip ... ottokae... WHY?!?!?!? why ... i should be mad at you but looking at you makes me arrrggghhhhhhh ....

"Well wans't that a treat .... huhh ... honey you taste like strawberry ... thanks for a Breakfast Dessert " He said seductively ... I'M FUMING RIGHT NOW ....

*SMACK*

"Breakfast dessert my A**... G-Get away from me YOU !!" I said .... Omo I-I actually did that...

WOOOO-HOOOOO My inner thoughts are congratulating me with pure happiness ... First time ever folks I said something ... *self clapping*

"ooooooohhhhh - LOOK HERE FOLKS .. OUR ONE AND ONLY G-DRAGON REJECTED HAHAHAHAHAH" One of his colleagues said in the backround ...

"HUH that B**** isn't she grateful our oppa let her touch his lips ..."

"How dare she slap my Oppa!!"

"Isn't G-dragon hooking up with Kiko why the sudden change ?"

"WHY HER?" 
All his fangirls erupted ......

"I knew it she is a ... tsk .. tsk ...tsk ... I told you Kiko you should have done something ,but you didn't now she got your man.." That was the last thing i heard... obviously Jessica was trying to make me hear what she was saying ....

I left without even turning back ... followed by the very confused Soohyuk ... Heck .. I'm confused myself .. but hey atleast he isn't bugging me now right ? .....

***

JIYONG's POV

'Her lips tasted like strawberry ..' honestly when I touched her lips with mine I felt electricity jolt through my system but hey I guess its just the adrenalin right? .. I mean I didn't know what to do I need to act fast on this bet .. HELLO ... MONEY.. is on the line people ... but why did I like the feeling of her lips pressed onto mine ... it felt ... good ... somewhat addicting ... no personal businesses her Jiyong your only playing through this because of a bet.....NOTHING ELSE....

When our lips departed from each other ... I looked at her and couldn't help but chuckle in my head .. cute .... sarcasm hit through me ...... why is this girl making a disgusted face whilst she should have probably fainted by now by giddiness obviously....

*SMACK* 

Did she ... just... slap me ? ...... that ain't right .. no girl has ever slapped me ...

"Breakfast dessert my A**... G-Get away from me YOU !!" She hissed at me ... I thought this girl was socially awkward so much for the fainting ....

S***

What am i gonna do now , i don't think she would want to be her date no more .... ok let's think this through ... Urghhh ... such a handful...

20 minutes later

" What the F*** was that huh care too explain yourself ..."

"S*** Kiko leave me alone ok .. i need time off right now I'm too stressed .." I retaliated no one raises there voice eat me ,not even you....

"Oh come on ji .... we both know that you just did that because you want something.." she replied avoiding eye contact with me ...

I let out a deep sigh as she remained silent ..... both of us refusing to talk ....

"Well why did you ask if you know ... god why do you have to be such a drama B**** about this .." i finally ended the silence but still the room was turning cold.....

"F*** you , incase you forgot ... I'm the one that always satisfys you..." with her comment I let out a laugh ....

" don't get too cocky B**** did you forget I'm G-DRAGON I can replace you anytime i want ....." With that i left her as class was about to start but .... F*** it , might aswell skip ... plus i need to cool off a little bit ....

*****

Dara entered her classroom whilst mumbling to herself .... By now everyone in the school has found out what had happened between her and the 'oh so charming' G-dragon ... in a snap she became the talk of the school ... more negative than anything.

The room instantly became quiet as she stepped foot inside it. It was the last lesson before it turned lunch and as Dara looked up all eyes pierced onto her leaving her uncomfortable ... the ladies of the room didn't fail to make her notice that she was despised right at that moment ....

She sat down on her usual seat ,placed near a window , she looked out the window ,her eyebrows were mashed together and she rested her head on her hand which was steadied by her elbows that was glued on her desk , she let out a deep and frustrated sigh.

It was gloomy and dark outside clearly showing that it was going to rain but even though the sight of a gloomy nature was present Dara did not care and just continued to look at it's scenery, enjoying the peaceful vibe it was giving. Just then the teacher entered the room..

"Hello students..." The teacher called out ....

"Good morning Ms.Kim " Dara was now out of her dreamland saga and greeted the teacher ....

The teacher looked at her in pure hatred and jealousy .... everyone knew that G-dragon was such a heartthrob that even the young teachers found him alluring ... especially Ms.Kim ....

"Ms. Park please step forward and tell us what you thought about the English literature that we studied yesterday" 'And so it begins' she thought ....

She reluctantly stood up from her seat and reviewed her views on their previous discussion on Shakespeare ...

Everyone knew Dara was smart so they already knew that she would have a satisfying answer ,which makes her haters fume even more .

"Very well Ms.Park ... " Their teacher said under gritted teeth ... Dara bowed her head and returned to her seat ...

It had been a very long day for her ... the recent events that occurred in the halls early in the morning and all the recent attention she was gaining obviously she was hating it .... It also made her not want to Tutor Seungri after class .... 

The entire lesson the teacher kept on making unnecessary tasks just to release her bad mood to her ... 

*BRRRRZZZZZZYYYNNNNGGGGG*

The sound of the bell.. the signal to escape .... Dara jolted off of her seat and ran out of the room without hesitation ,not even going to listen to her annoyed teacher..

*****

Dara went to the library's only to find a fuming Seungri ....

"What the hell happened this morning ?!?!" His venomous question made Dara feel the shivers down her spine ... 

"Can we not talk about it ... it's annoying ..." she mumbled fast avoiding his deadly gaze ... 

They grew more comfortable with each other because of their continuous meet ups during lunch to study, it was nearing the exams anyway ... 

"You know what I'm done with this I can study on my own .." he declared making Dara immobile from her spot ... 

"What did I do Seungri ? ..." She asked her voice cracking , nearly in the verge of tears ... 

"You really think you can fool me .... I know that your using me as an excuse to get extra credit ... I heard that your plan is to seduce each and everyone of us ... which looks like it's working for Jiyong hyung and ~ " He stopped for a moment , as his voice was starting to grow... realising they were still in a public place he looked to find some people staring at them .... 

"And now I realised you just used me to get closer to them ...." he said quieter under gritted teeth , his breathing was uneven as he was beyond mad at the defenceless Dara ... 

"Prove to them you can pass my .... you probably thought that I would fail like everyone else ..."

"Do you really think that I would do that? Do you really think I'd think that ? Seungri " She suddenly asked making Seungri look up to meet her eyes that was now misty from a collection of held back tears .. 

"Clearly you didn't try to get to know me as much I tried to get to know you ... clearly I was naive to think that you would actually believe in what you see than the things you hear about .. clearly I was wrong .... " Her voice was cracking , clearly she could hardly take the stress she is given today .... 

"Seungri a lot has said I tried to seduce you guys and that never hurt but I guess this time it hurt because I for one opened up to you even though it was just a tiny percent ,I still tried ... but I guess you failed to see my efforts ...." with that she left , tears dropped down her eyes but she quickly removed them ... 

'I thought I could try to be your friend ... I thought I could be friends with a person with such devotion in friendship ..' Dara thought whilst stifling her sobs towards the restroom ...

Guilt shot through his system moments after ,he never saw that type of Dara who says something in return ..... 

"Do you really think noona would do that to you ..." A voice from behind said making him shift his position to the direction of the voice ....

"Who are you ..." Seungri asked ... 

"No need to know but I know that noona wouldn't do that to you to anyone and actually she's the type to help even though she's in the verge of danger ,well to anyone who deserves it anyway .... she doesn't get involved yes .... but she has no hate in her soul it's annoying sometimes ... he said whilst chuckling to himself ...

He left without a word making Seungri confused .... finding a hard time to consume what Soohyuk told him .... 

****** 

Dara went inside the girls restroom .....gladly she found no one there ... She went inside the cubicle and reminded herself of the current events that has happened that day ... Letting all her frustrations out she ranked her hair with her slim fingers .... 


"She's a ...." 

"I know ,What a ..."

"OMO did you her she shouted at Seungri .." 

"Wah ~~ Daebak...." 

"That girl should learn a lesson...."

Dara became silent as she heard girls coming to the restroom talking about her ...

Her eyebrows were mashed together obviously growing tired with all the gossip that she keeps hearing.....

As soon as she heard the sound of footsteps descending she came out of the the cubicle and looked at herself in the mirror.... 

'Why do you guys mess with my life now ?' She thought .... 

She came out of the restroom in a flash when she heard the sound of the bell she marched up to her homeroom and walked to the direction of her desk .... 

As she neared to her desk ... her walking was put to a hault as her eyes lingered towards her now vandalised desk filled with cussing words , shaming and scratches .... 

She looked around the room looking for the culprit but as she did she only got evil glares from her fuming girl classmates , the boys however were oblivious to the situation as they continued bantering about sports .... 

Soohyuk was nowhere to be found also , making the petite girl confused .... 

She was going to look for him but then a substitute teacher walked in ..... 

"Settle down students ... " The old lady sat behind the teachers desk ...

The room became silent ever since the old lady came in .... Dara fidgeted in her seat uncomfortably as she felt pairs of eyes burning their way into her soul ... very uncomfortable indeed .... she didn't bother talk to a teacher about the things that was done to her desk .... she was more worried about Soohyuk who is MIA at the moment ... 

***** 

The time passed quickly Dara hasn't seen Soohyuk for the whole afternoon she was worried to bits..

The sky began to form clouds and the sun descended elsewhere .... She was about to go away when girls blocked her path ... including her personal bullies ... 

She heaved a sigh out of frustration .... and was about to go but was pulled back harshly by a person who was now gripping her arm tight .... and it was no other than KIKO .....

*****
YOUNGBAE's POV 

"Where have you been ... " Asked Top hyung to no other than to the irritated leader .... 

He skipped classes all day after what he deserved this morning .... How dare he kiss her like that .... I swear if she didn't retaliate I would've punch him to death ..... even if he was my best friend ... arrggghh ... what's happening to me .... 

Sandara Park ... how ...how did you ever became my weakness we hardly interact ..... anyway I haven't spoken to this problematic dragon the whole day and I'm not planning to .... 

Who does he think he is kissing 'My' woman..... hypothetically speaking .... urghh when did I ever became so possessive ?!? 

I found her first .... your not going to win hyung .... she deserves way better .... you shouldn't play with feelings hyung .... please not her hyung not her .... Go back to Kiko .... 

Heck .... even Seungri is quiet ... what's up with that rat? 

"None of your business ... " He sharply remarked making me jolt back to reality ... 

What's his problem .... 

"Hyung is just mad because for the first time .... he got rejected ... hahah " Daesung said as if reading my mind ... Why should he be mad .... he deserved it ...

"Shut up .... she'll come around ..." he said ... 

Huh ... why so cocky dude .... I'll make sure to protect her away from you ....

****
DARA's POV

"Let go of me Kiko .." I continuously attempted to wriggle from he grasp but failed to do so ... 

She dragged me outside the premises out on the now spitting rain ... 

"We warned you so many times park so many and what you didn't listen .... " Sulli said ... 

"Leave me alone " I said under gritted teeth... 

"Finally fighting back I see .... don't be too confident just because I just stand here doesn't mean I hate you any less ...." Kiko shouted , the rain was now pouring heavily leaving me drenched .... 

"Not a surprise ..." I replied .... what's happening to me .... I better just shut up ....

"This is the last straw park ..." Kiko Grabbed my hair in an instant leaving me no time to retaliate and before I knew it the rest started to scratch, punch and slap me .... leaving me helpless once again ... I can't cry ... it doesn't hurt anymore .... 

***** 

I was walking home by the looks of me I was badly beaten up huh... how am I going to explain to mom .... they even broke my glasses .... 

"Urghh ...." I suddenly heard a voice... 

"Come on you got nothing ..." The man said .... 

I looked over a corner only to find Seungri getting beaten up ... 

OMO .... ottokae ....  I have to help him .... 

This isn't good for me my arm is badly hurt from helping Hyuna ... I'm knackered from getting beaten up ...  How am I going to help him .... 

Think ....Dara ...... think .... 

"POLICE IS COMING ...." I suddenly blurted out ... aigoo stupid me .... hopefully they buy it .... 

I hid in the corner for a while filming them with my phone ... evidence right .... 

"Police ... let's go ..." one of them said ...

"What about him ? " 

"Leave him ... " 

And with that they scurried away leaving this poor panda ..... 


He looks horrible .... 

"Seungri , oh my gosh ,are you okay ..." I asked whilst running towards him.... 

But I hear from him is his agonising grunts .... 


"I'll take to the hospital ...." I finalised , I was about to pick up my phone when his hand stopped me ... I looked up at his bleeding face.... 

"I'm not going to the hospital ..." he said quietly .... 

"Your hurt ... " 

"Take me somewhere else please ..." he begged ... 

I let out a sigh ... where do I take him ... I know ... 

"Fine come on ..." I said ... as I tried to help him up ... 

"Where are you taking me ..." he asked ... 

"Ship up and follow your heavier than you look .... " I said ... making him chuckle .... 

Now how are we going to get there panda .. be easy on me I got a bad arm ..... ouchie ... your so heavy .... 

****** 

A/n~~

Updated sorry If I took a while ... too much drama .... I feel bad for dara .... And cheeky jiyong kissing dara ... 

Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes guys and remember this is only fictional don't be too mad at the characters ... I'm sure they are nicer in real life hehe .... you guys can tell I'm a rookie writer ... I'm sorry if it's too boring .... Enjoy this chapter guys .... 

I see lots of you guys are thinking that Dara is being weak and she is at the moment, I personally hate it too when stories consists of Dara being weak so I do plan to make her more confident in the future now I'm not gonna say lots about this so I won't give out spoilers for my future chapters ...

P.s. Thank you guys for subscribing to this be sure to subscribe if you haven't and up votes would be nice too .

 

Peace !! (^ω^) :))