Meet the DRAGONS....

Second chances

 It was a quiet day at St.Edmands academy, a high school filled with the rich and popular, but that peaceful morning was soon destroyed when the 5 soon to be bachelors of Korea set foot in the hallway.

 

Screaming girls swooned over the 5 men as they walked slowly through the halls ,all except one.

 

She was the invisible one in the entire school ,the girl formally known as DARA PARK . She wasn't invisible because she was poor but because she was a shut in,people would describe her as the four-eyed bookworm with no fashion sense.No one payed attention to her but she payed attention to everyone.

 

"Here we go again " she murmured under her breath , as she let out a sigh whilst carrying her books and fixing the position of her glasses. She was used to these situations ,suddenly stumbling across the massive chaos brought by the Dragons, she couldn't help it but observe at the screaming fangirls that are jumping giddily as they walk pass them.

 

These 5 men , they were nothing but trouble but somehow all the girls dig their bad boy vibe even some of the guys dreamt of being them.Admired by all, even the press ,they just can't stop making articles about the future heirs of the 5 biggest companies.

 

 

KANG DAESUNG aka DAESUNG the son of the founder of Kang Inc. The biggest airline company in Asia.

 

 

Then their is DONG YOUNG BAE also known as TAEYANG the son of the biggest gaming company in Asia. 

 

 

Who can forget the maknae LEE SEUNG HYUN aka SEUNGRI his parents owns the biggest bars and clubs in Asia. 

 

Moving on to CHOI SEUNG HYUN or by his nickname TOP He is the oldest in the group and His parents hold the title as the most elegant critics in the world of art , yes his parents owns 4 of the biggest art museums in Asia and not to mention the amount of art galleries named by CHOI back in Korea.

 

Lastly the most unpredictable and cold hearted man in the face of the earth , he is the leader of the group and the most untamed and his unreachable amount of fans he obtains by an hour . "What he wants is what he gets" that's his motto .KWON JIYONG or by his name G-DRAGON his dad owns kwon industries, which is the biggest brand marketing company in Asia and his mum is one of the most strongest opponents when it comes to the name of law.

 

All of them are expected to be the next generation of the most successful people.All of them were the biggest talk in Korea and their names are plastered on every social media in Asia , this group was the most charming to the eyes of women and men .But to her they were the most ignorant and the most self- centred men out there not to mention there lack of sympathy to people.

 

[FLASHBACK]

Dara was passing by the hallway but stopped at her tracks as she heard the sounds of laughter in the area, she followed the sounds of laughter and her eyes grew wide as she saw the heartthrobs of the people in Korea purposely humiliating a girl and her eyes became into slits as she saw the girl crying helplessly on the floor. Ever since then she never bothered to get near them because she thought she knew what kind of people they were...