Chapter 3

Stuck with each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was actually a fan of Super Junior for almost 4 years. Although she wasn't a die hard fan, nor was she able to attend a concert when Super Junior held a concert in her country, she knew the names of every member.  Her parents flew from Korea to [your country] for business and she's temporarily in Korea to serve an internship and, possibly, to find a work.

It's his best friend of course, she thought. She knew who Donghae referred to as monkey,   However, she didn't want him to know yet of her fan girl aspect because for her, it can only complicate things more.

"Yaaaah! I can't breathe!" She yelped as Donghae tried to totally cover his hands her with his handkerchief. 

"Mianhae," Donghae sneaked a glance at her.  He somehow loosened his handkerchief to let her breathe. "I'll try to shoo him away in just a moment. Don't do anything that can attract his attention okay?" She sighed.  She realized that from today, it'll be definitely hard for them, especially for her, if things will not return to normal.

"Fishy! You're still in bed?" Eunhyuk approached and hugged Donghae, who surprisingly, didn't hug him back, with his right hand at his back.  

"Hey, what's wrong?" Eunhyuk knew his best friend like the back of his hand. "Did you punch your bathroom mirror again? Is it because of her again? Can I see it? Do I need to bring you to the hospital?" Eunhyuk tried to grab his hand but Donghae stepped back.

"Hospital?! No! I'm not a baby!" Donghae suddenly squealed.  "You know that I've moved on right? I unfortunately broke a plate a while ago and clumsily picked them up."

"Um, you know that your excuse is totally obvious right? Those types of accidents only happen in movies." Eunhyuk patted him. "Okay, if you're not yet ready to tell me, it's fine." Eunhyuk smiled." I'll know it sooner before you're even ready to tell me." 

"Why are you here anyway?" Donghae tried to change the topic.  He knew that his best friend won't pester him about it for the meantime, so he hid his hand in the pocket of his pajamas.

"Dude, you're totally being weird now.  Are you really sick? You know that it's our date today! Did you replace me with someone?" Eunhyuk pretended to cry.  Dara was secretly laughing at the situation right now although she was starting to sweat heavily.  So they're really dating?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter