-Finally Reached My Star-

My Star


(Setting: Park)

"Do you see those stars? Yes of course. But can you count them? Definitely not. That cycle of question goes well with the question, Can I be happy? Yes of course. Can I be happy forever? Definitely not." Suga said.

"Aigoo, so what about it?" Jimin pouted because he can't understand what Suga was trying to say.

"Ahh, nothing. It just suddenly came into my mind. But speaking of stars, do you know that I've been chasing you like a star before?" Suga asked.

Jimin made a confused look,

"Why? Am I that beautiful like a star?"

Suga shakes his head.

"Of course, but naah. That's not my point. My point is, I've been chasing you like star which is something impossible to happened." He smiled as Jimin said 'Ohh' meaning, he finally understands it.

Jimin smiled sadly,

"I guess it was too hard for you looking at afar only. I wish I could hug you those days. I wish I found you earlier."

"No, don't feel sad. These circumstances are destined for us to happened. And look, we're finally in each other's arms right now." he said as he stared at Jimin while smiling.

Jimin felt he blushed again by Suga's words. He also thought that Suga's right. If these things won't happened, maybe it was too fast that it doesn't look real.

"Hyung .. did you know that you are like a star?" Jimin asked.

Suga smiled,

"Oh, is that a kind of pick up line too like the one earlier? Keke." he kidded. But Jimin shook his head.

"No. You are like a star because ur too hard to reach. I also thought that its impossible for me to reach you, just like the stars at the sky."

"And you were my dream too .." Suga stopped,

"Aside from my coffee shop, you are the dream that I always want to reach but I just can't. Spark ometimes, I feel like giving up but I'm really glad I didn't. You're worth the wait Jimin." he continued as he squeezed Jimin's hands.

"Ah hyung let's skip the cheesiness first! Why don't we play the 'Remember When' game!" Jimin shouted happily as if he's really excited.

"The what?" Suga asked.

"The Remember When game. For example, Hmm .." he stopped to reminisce.

"Ah! Remember when we first met in ur coffee shop? The time you were interrupted by my bodyguard when u were about to tell me something? HAHAHAHA. " He laughed as he remembered that scene in his mind.

"Nah, no fun Jimin." He replied with a bored expression, but truly it is, he's kinda enjoying it.

"Aniyooo~ It's fun hyung! I'll give another shot, wait .." he tried to replay some of their moments before because he's to eager to play it with Suga.

"Oh! Remember when u said 'Goodluck' to me, still in ur coffee shop? Oh how that word inspired me and I really don't know why." He laughed slight waiting for Suga to reply.

"Of course, you were inlove with me that time." Suga replied back with a huge smirk in his face.

"Yeah, I think my heart feels it." Jimin said, cheesy enough to make Suga to look at him with a disgust look.

"Okay, but kidding aside, why don't you give it a shot hyung?" He .

"Fine. Remember when I lost my necklace with a 'C' pendant on it and you found it?" He looked sidewards because he's blushing.

"HAHAHA. Of course I do hyung! That's the sweetest thing ever.  Oh--this is the exact place where we hugged each other right? " He asked with full of excitement.

"Yes, yes. How can I ever forget that?" Suga said amazingly.

"And remember when I had a bad dream about u? So I immediately called you." Suga stated again, seems to be enjoying it.

"Ah yes hyung! You looked so scared that u hugged me so tight kekeke." He teased again.

"Tss, Jiminnie pabo." He whispered while he's turning red like a ketchup.

"HAHAHA. And oh! Plus the time we had a small argument but then I can't resist you so I hugged you from the back." Jimin said with full of enthusiasm and feels.

"Yeah. *sighs* And we were bashed by the netizens too. But when I heard ur very heart-melting speech, I feel so loved." Suga replied while looking up the sky, reminiscing those moments like it appears in the clouds.

"But thank you hyung. I almost gave up my career. I almost lost my fans. I almost lost some important people in my life. I was so scared that time. All thanks to you for making them believe in me again. For making me realize that they accepted us already. Thank you very much hyung. Like what I said, I'll treasure it forever." Jimin stated as he stared at Suga.

"Park Jimin?" Suga called.

"Yes hyung?" Jimin answered.

"I love you very much. That's why I did all those things for you." Suga stared back. They were staring at each other's eyes lovingly.

"Hyung staaaph >///< HAHAHA. Oh, my turn! Remember when we wrote a Chimchim X Syub in a tree when we're still kids?" Jimin immediately diverted the topic as he blushed really hard.

"Yes, wait-- isn't it that tree?" Suga curiously asked as he looked at the tree almost infront of them.

'W-what? OMG YES HYUNG IT IS." They walked hurriedly to the tree and checked their names.

Their right, it's still there. After so many years.

Jimin immediately hugged Suga tight.

"That's why the we found each other here in the park. That's why I feel so comfortable staying at this park. Because this is our favorite park, back then hyung." Jimin cried. He was so emotional again.

Suga hugged him back tightly.

"You're right. Yes indeed. This is a very special place. So lemme make it more special and unforgettable for you." Suga meaningfully said.

"H-huh?" Jimin lifted his head as he looked at Suga curiously.

"Marry me, Park Jimin." Suga removed the hug and stared at Jimin.

Jimin broke and cried out loud. He was too surprise and happy.

"Y-you .. *sniff* Never fail .. to surprise me *sniffs* hyung." He said as he continued crying.

Suga smiled widely seeing how cute Jimin reacted.

"B-but hyung .. you didn't bring an engagement ring right?" Jimin asked as he calmed down.

"H-huh?" It was time for Suga to be surprise, this time.

He checked his pocket and there he see ..

NOTHING.

"Wait what-- how oh damn! I forgot to buy one!" Suga said with full of regrets.

"/chuckles/ I bought one hyung! And I'm about to surprise you now but look, you just proposed first! Unfair~!" Jimin pouted as he stated.

Suga's eyes widen but then, he was touched and laughed at their ridiculousness.

"HAHAHAHA. Okay, and because you proposed first, it's my turn to propose now." Jimin kiddingly said. He knelt down and shown the ring he bought for Suga.

"Suga hyungie? After all the efforts you've done, how can I ever let go of a man like you? Ever since we're kids, eventhough we fight alot, I can't help but to smile at the end of the day. You eventually completed me. So please, marry me Syub-syub. That's not a question to answer but a command to do. I love you so muuuch." Jimin stated lovingly. He smiled widely after saying his speech. Well, not a scripted one tho.

"/blushes hard/ A-ahh. Park Jimin is making me speechless. Park Jimin is a meanie. But yes, I'll definitely marry you without you asking. I love you too so much." he stepped forward. Held Jimin's hands, and kissed him. A passionate and full of love kiss. A very sincere and gentle one.

Jimin kissed him back. He hugged Suga tight and held his nape.

"I can finally say that I've reached my star." Jimin stated as he removed the kiss.

"And finally, I've reached my dream." Suga replied back as they both smiled at each other.

"Syub x Chimchim" They both said in chorus as they chuckled.

--

Trying to reach you like a star..
But here I am still looking at afar.

I thought it would take me forever to look at you at afar. -Suga

Hard not expressing my feelings.
Hard surpressing these things.

I thought I can't express to you how deeply inlove I am to you. -Jimin

You for sure, don't look at me the same way as I do.
But I really really like you.

I thought since we're kids that you only tease me and look at me only as a friend. -Suga

My star .. 
My star, my dream .. - Jimin & Suga

Just let me reach you please.

Finally we've reached each other. - Suga and Jimin

 

♚♚◇◇♚♚
PLS READ [!!!] ❤
Author's note: Waahh, the story is done ㅠㅠ THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading this! For noticing and appreciating my work and telling me how much u love it, for consuming ur time by reading this, for seeking a free time just to read this. ㅠㅠ I'm really busy because of school but I'm glad I finished this story the way I wanted it. I hope you love it too! I also hope u enjoyed reading this story just like how I enjoyed writing it~ ㅠㅠ ♡

All your comments are veryyy appreciated! Infact, I read them all over again and I know ya'll who voted and commented! Don't be shy, you can talk to me anytime /sends kisses/ Feel free to comment ur thoughts~ This story is my stress reliever and it gave me alot of Yoonmin feels while writing it. You're my inspiration in updating guys! I'll really miss updating every Thurdays ㅠㅠ And to those who commented here saying that this story completes their Thursdays and they love thursdays because of this story, tyvm guys! I feel so loved because of ya'll. This is also posted in wattpad. :'D I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK U SO MUCH, BIG TIME! GOD BLESS! ❤❤

I will be ending this story in this chapter. This story is really memorable for me the same with Hold Me Tight (which is my very first ff) Toodles~! <3

Yours truly,

Angel♡ (Bwihope)