Reaching 14: Gone

My Star

 

"I'm very disapppointed of you, Park Jimin."

 

Those words hurts so much especially you disappointed that person counting on you. And the person you thought, would understand.

 

After the conference, Jimin's manager talked to him.

 

*flashback*

 

"Jimin ... take your words back. " his manager said calmly but you can feel that there's a hint of coldness in it. Both of them are talking at the room where the press conference was held. Many clarifications and questions were asked to Jimin but he answered it all honestly. And so, the people started to leave as it finished.

 

Jimin got confused at his manager's reaction,

 

"What do you mean, hyung?" He asked.

 

"I said, take those words back! You can't quit just for him! You can't waste all your efforts just for that man!!"

 

Jimin was taken aback with what his manager said. He thought his manager's in his side.

 

"I won't take it back. And yes! You heard me right? I can quit it for Suga hyung if it's hurting me already. If it's hurting HIM. And you're wrong hyung. No efforts will be wasted because in the first place, those efforts were actually for my fans and to Suga hyung!"  He raised his voice and angrily looked at his manager.

 

"Huh. So what now? You'll betray me? You'll leave me? Fine then leave all you want. So I can finally rest." His manager coldly said and was about to walk out but Jimin stopped him.

 

"No hyung, that's not what I meant--" his manager cut his words and say words that hurt Jimin very much,

 

"I'm very disappointed of you, Park Jimin." then he left Jimin hanging.

 

*end of flashback* 

 

Jimin and his manager shared alot of precious memories. Even before when he was still a trainee, when he was still starting, and now that he's popular. His treats his manager like a bestfriend and a father because he misses his parents so much who's in his hometown.

 

His manager never left him hanging. He never did. Not until, this issue came. 

 

Jimin feels like his head and body can't take it anymore. Even his heart can't. Too much pain. Too much suffering. Can't he and Suga just be happy and love each other? He asked himself. But he knows the answer already.

--

 

Suga stood up and fixed his self. After a minute of crying all his emotions out, he felt that Jimin needs him, so he better look for him.

 

A few seconds more, he finally found Jimin standing, having deep thoughts. He called Jimin but he didn't hear him at his first attempt. So he just went near to Jimin who's looking really depressed.

 

"Jimin-ah." He called.

 

Jimin faced him and his face immediately turn happy when he saw it was Suga.

 

He smiled, but not a genuine one. Suga knows that its a fake one and knowing Jimin, he's truly hurt right now.

 

He hugged Jimin tight. And because their height's really compatible, Jimin can bury his face on Suga's shoulder.

 

"Cry." Suga uttered.

 

"Aniyo." Jimin answered back.

 

"But I know you want too. And you need to, Jimin." He whispered.

 

"But I can't hyung."

 

"Give me a reason why." Suga said.

 

"B-because ..." Jimin paused.

 

"Fine. Don't give me a reason. Go ahead and cry. I know you can, you just don't want to. Cry all you want, my love. But please promise me that this would be the last one." Suga firmly said.

 

He felt Jimin nodded. Later on, he hugged Suga tighter and buried his face deeper.

 

And later on, he cried and cried in Suga's arms.

 

He cried all of the pain, suffering, confusion, and all his emotions out. He just want to release it all.

 

All the hurtful words ppl keep saying about him and Suga. All those pain he suffered. And all those eyes looking at him disappointedly.

 

He released it all by crying as he promise that this would be the last

..

 

"Don't." Suga whispered.

 

"W-what?" Jimin asked.

 

"Don't remove the hug. I-I don't wanna see you crying so let's stay like this for a while okay?" He explained.

 

Jimin nodded.

 

After Jimin finished crying for a minute or two, they remained hugging each other because of Suga's request.

 

"I wanna curse you Park Jimin." Suga uttered straight-forwardly.

 

"H-huh?" Jimin nervously asked. He was shocked about what Suga said.

 

"Why are you willing to quit your career for me, huh? I'm not that worth it to waste all ur efforts for."

 

"Y-you are worth it hyung. You really are." Jimin sniffed as he replied and a smile formed his lips.

 

"Don't waste all your efforts for me Jimin. I don't want you to regret in the end."

 

"But I don't wanna lose you, hyung."

 

"No, you won't lose me--"

 

"You can't tell it hyung! B-because .. maybe they will separate me from you. And I-I don't want that to happen so this is the only solution for me." He defended, looking at Suga's eyes.

 

Suga felt his sincerity and was really touched.

 

"Okay. I respect ur decision just don't quit it for me now. Not now. Not ever. You worked hard for this Jimin. Think about what ur fans might think if you quit. I assure you that you won't lose me Jimin. Never." Suga said with full of assurance while holding Jimin's hands.

 

They both smiled at each other and nodded.

 

'We'll fight together.'