Tao

Spotlight

As me and Chorong were about to leave, a group of boys stopped us. 

"Who the hell are you, coming to our academy and making all of us look like " one of the guys said.

"Sehun stop it!" Chorong yelled.

"What, didn't you see Ailee going all crazy over him, bet you were jealous weren't you, I bet he likes Ailee now" the Sehun guy said.

"Wait wait wait, hold up, I didn't make any of you look like and plus I'm sorry but I don't like Ailee, she has so much attitude, i don't like it, plus she ain't as cute and/ or beautiful as Chorong" I said.

"What? How can you not like Ailee, everyone at the academy would died to date her and you're saying you would rather be with Chorong?" another of the guy said.

I nodded. "So who are you guys, the academy bullies?" I asked,

"They are a dance team known a.O" Chorong said. "Most people at this academy have their own team."

"Oh" i said, 

"New kid I know you can dance well, but can you play ball?" the guy in the centre asked.

"Who might you be?" I asked

"I'm Tao the leader of E.X.O dance team, now answer me you play ball?" he said.

"Yeah I do but why?" I asked.

"Let's play one on one" he offered.

"Wow! is Tao oppa actually challenging the new kid to a 1 on 1 match?" I heard the people surrounding us said.

"Oppa be careful Tao is the best basketball player at this academy, he is also the captain of the basketball team at this academy" Chorong told me.

I was actually excited, its been a while since I played ball. I would always play with Jiyong and I always won, it was another this I loved other than dance. "Okay sure what is it up to" I asked.

"21" Tao said.

"Do or Die? you or me?" I asked.

"You" he said.

So I shot the ball and got it in "Looks like its my ball" I said

"Big Deal lets check" Tao said.

We checked the ball and the game started. I was dribbling the ball and crossed Tao and went for the lay-up and got it in. "Winners ball, or Losers Ball?"

"Winners" Tao said.

So we checked the ball again, after ten minutes of playing the score was now 19-7 I was in the lead. I shot the ball and got it in. "Game Point for me" 

"!" Tao cursed.

We checked the ball and I go for another shot, I get it in. "Thats game"

"Wow oppa you are really good" Chorong said.

"Good game Tao" I said and give my hand for a handshake but he smacks it away.

"Wow did you see that the new kid destroyed Tao in a 1 on 1 match" everyone started to say.

"Yah Chorong-ah I was looking for you where were you?' I heard a voice from behind.

"Ah Eunji-ah I was with Youngbae, the new kid showing him around" Chorong replied.

"Ah nice to meet you Youngbae" the person named Eunji said.

"Nice to meet you too" I said.

"You really are someone special, not only did you make Jay Park oppa cry but you also beat Tao in a 1 on 1 game." she said. "Speaking of Jay Park oppa where is he?"

"He went to his dorm" Chorong lied. "Eunji likes Jay Park and he is trying to make her jealous by dating Suzy I think so I don't want her to know until I find out what he is up to?" she whispered to me.

"Oh I see" I whispered back. "Well I'm tired, I think I'll go to my dorm and rest, see you girls later." I said and walked away.

I can tell that Chorong was disappointed that we couldn't go hangout at the movies but that 1 on 1 game tired me out, I made it to my dorm and to my suprise Jay was there.

"Hey Taeyang" Jay said

"Hey were't you suppose to be on the date?" I asked.

"No i don't really like her" he said.

"Lemme guess you are trying to make Eunji jealous and ask you out?" I asked

"How you know?" Jay asked

"My sixth sense" I said.

"Well why does it always have to be the guys that ask the girls out why can't the girls ask us guys out for once." Jay said

"You do have a point." I said.

"I have a question?" Jay said

"Yeah what is it?" I asked.

"What do you think of Chorong?" Jay asked.

"Well she is a chill person to be around" I said.

"Do you like her?" Jay asked.

"What why would you think that?" I asked.

"My sixth sense said and I saw the way you two interacted you two actually make a good couple." Jay said.

"Well I think it is a little early for that" I said.

"I heard you beat Tao in a 1 on 1 basketball game?" Jay asked.

"Yea so what? whats the big deal?" I asked

"Its just Tao never lost a game and his first lost was to you, you beat him twice." Jay said.

"No I only beat him once" I said uncertain of what he means

"Once in a basketball game and once in life." jay replied

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Tao likes Chorong and it looks like Chorong is falling for you so you beat him to that too." Jay said.

So now it makes sense why he was mad at me, he was embarrassed because I beat him infront of his crush, damn I am a bastard, I should go apologize.

"Do you have your own dance team?" i asked Jay

"Yeah we are known as 2PM and I am the leader. but I might leave that team" He said "As you can see I was living alone, none of my teammates wanted to share a room with me so yeah I might go solo or" Jay stopped.

 "Well if you decide to leave the team would you mind joining me because I don't have a team?" I asked

"Good Idea" Jay said.

"I was also planning on asking Chorong and Eunji" I said

"They are a duo so it might work" Jay said.

"Great I will ask them in class tomorrow" I said.

"And I will let the teacher and my teammates know that I'm leaving their group" Jay said.

So after talking to Jay, I might finally have a team, maybe I can win with this team, Dad I will fulfill my dream even if it takes my life. I said to myself and went to bed.