~Optional Bias~ Prom Night

U-Kiss Scenarios

 

You sat on your seat in the classroom and stared out the window spinning your pen like a pro. It was prom night tonight and you had no idea if you wanted to go or not because your very very popular best friend/ crush for 3 years didn’t seem like he would ask you this year. Usually in other prom nights they went together because they were best friends but this year so many girls had asked him to go with them that you couldn’t keep count anymore. Sure you had a few boys ask you to go but you rejected them. You frowned as your pen fell out of your hand and landed on the ground. You were about to pick it up but someone else did “Here you go!” You looked up to see ______smiling at you. You sighed and took the pen out of his hand “Thanks,” He raised an eyebrow “Hmm what’s wrong _____ ah~? You seem down,”                                                                                                                                   “Nah! I’m Fine~” you said and pulled a fake smile. He still looked pretty unconvinced but just nodded and sat next to you “Oh yes! Who are you going to the prom with?” He asked and you just shrugged as the teacher came in.

You were at your friends place helping her chose a dress when she asked you “ Hey what are you going to wear?” You looked at her “I’m not going this year,”                                                              “WAE!” You shrugged and pulled a white beautiful dress from you friends closet “Wear this,” You said and flung it to her as she stared at you “______You’re coming to prom night and that’s final!”                                                                                                                                          “I don’t even have a dress!” She looked at you in horror and started digging around in her closet. In a few minutes she pulled out a gorgeous white and black dress                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             “You look good in this! Wear it!” You sighed but took it from her anyway. After you wore the dress, did your hair and put on some make up you went to the place where the prom was held. As soon you got out of the car you saw _____ chatting in a group with 8 boys and a few of his fan girls behind him. You sighed and decided to just stand in the corner the whole night.

After about half an hour you left someone tap your shoulder and you turned seeing _____ “____ah~ what are you doing by yourself! This isn’t like you! Are you sure there’s nothing wrong?” You nodded and he smiled “Oh then can you come with me for a sec?” You raised an eyebrow but nodded and followed him outside at the back where a beautiful lake and the full moon could be seen “Okay…_____ I’ve been meaning to say this for some time but…In the past 3 years that we have been best friends…I have grown feelings for you from the day we meat ‘till now so…”  You watched him pull a bouquet of pink roses “Will you be my girlfriend?” Your eyes widen has he gave you the roses and your eyes started tearing “_____ah! Don’t cry! D-Did I do something! Er..-“ you silenced him by  kissing him on the cheek and shook your head “No…I’m just so happy,” you said as he smiled and kissed your lips.



 

PinkFishy385 :OMG so Cheesey >.< Sorry for the late update! It's a bit hard do this without xMusicLOVERxMVP but i hope you enjoyed it~! ^^