When U-kiss sees you with other members

U-Kiss Scenarios

 

 

Alexander

~Eli is teaching taekwondo~

“Okay! Try jumping a little higher so that your kick can reach the ball on the ceiling,” Eli said as you nodded. You took a deep breath and jumped turning your whole body kicking the ball as it exploded “YAY!!” You screamed hi-5ing Eli when suddenly he grabbed your waist and carried spinning you around “OMG Eli stop stop woahhhhh!!!” You yelled as Eli went faster but both of you didn’t realise that someone was behind you watching it. Alexander was burning with jealousy as he stepped out the door “Um Eli….hand off!”  Alexander yelled and Eli dropped you “Ohh someones jealous~” Eli cooed and Alexander just nodded “Yes I am!” and Eli and you just laughed. 

Soohyun

~ Dongho is sick~

“OMO Dongho oppa! Gwenchana??” you said as you saw him lying on the couch sick as hell.

“Y-Yeah *cough* I’m f-fine,” You felt his forehead “Aish! You are not! Okay I’ll stay here and take care of Dongho…you guys go to your schedule…bali!” you said pushing Eli and Kevin out the door “I’ll stay too….I have no scheldule’s today,” said Soohyun and you dragged Kiseop and AJ out of the kitchen to the front door “Yep okay….HOON! YOU’RE LATE FOR YOUR SCHEDULE!” You screamed. After getting everyone out of the dorm you immediately went to Dongho “Are you okay? Are you sore anywhere? Does your head hurt? Do you want anything to eat?” You asked getting anything Dongho wanted. Soohyun who was watching got angry “Hey ____ come here for a sec,” he said

“Ahh wait! I’m cooking for Dongho!” you replied as pouted and turned to a giggling Dongho “You’re doing this just to make me angry are you?” He whispered and Dongho just smirked and shrugged “But ____  It’s really important!” Soohyun whined

“Oh stopping being so jealous of Dongho and help me out!” You said and Soohyun turned red. 

 

Kibum

~You and Soohuyn were sharing an Icecream~

“Ahh! I didn’t know you were here! I’m sorry! I would have brought another icecream for you!” said Alexander giving out the icecream “Ah it’s okay! I don’t mind! I’ll buy one for myself later!”You said slightly disappointed that you didn’t have anything too cool you down in this scorching hot weather “It’s okay____ I’ll share with you!” said Soohyun and your eyes lit up “REALLY! Omo gomawo!” You said going to sit next to Soohyun as he gave you a bit out of his icecream “Yummy?”he asked  You nodded smiling. Meanwhile sitting on the opposite of the room Kibum ate his Icecream glaring at Soohyun “K-Kibum! Calm down!” Kevin said which made Kibum glare more. Suddenly Soohyun shivered “Hm? What’s wrong Oppa?”

“E-Err n-nothing just a sudden chill,” He said slowly turning his head to Kibum “A-Actually you can have this! I-I’ll go buy another one!” said Soohyun standing up and leaving the room as fast as possible. You turned to Kibum and he just gave you a sweet smile.  

Kiseop~

~ You were having fun with AJ ~

“Woah AJ you’re so good at rapping!” You said clapping like mad as AJ came and sit next to you “Really?” You nodded and he laughed getting up to train again. You were alone in the training room with him watching him train. After an hour he decided to take a break and came to sit next to you. While he was on break you decided to about things which caused him to start tickling you but you didn’t realise that your boyfriend Kiseop came in too “AJ…..what are you doing?!?” Kiseop yelled causing AJ to stop completely “Errrr n-nothing!” AJ said leaving the training room. It was awkward silence after that and you decided to say something “Kiseop oppa?”

“What?”

“….You’re…..You’re not jealous are you?” He blushed and turned around “N-No!”    

Eli

~For winning an award you hugged Kevin~

“AND FISRT PLACE IS…..U-KISS! WITH SOMEDAY!” squeals erupted from here and there as you started jumping around back stage “OPPAS!!” You yelled as u-kiss came through the door crying because they had never been first. You watch Eli go out the door…probably to cry. You turn around to see Kevin bawling his eyes out. You nearly wanting to cry because of it ran up too him and gave him a hug “Aww Kevin oppa! Congratualtions!” and at that moment Eli came through the door and saw you two. He blinked twice before turning around and walking away “Eli oppa!” You ran after him “Eli?”

 “I wasn’t jealous I swear!”

 “I…never said anything..” It was awkward silence then you smiled “you are so jealous!”

“S-shut up!”  

Kevin
~Saw you and Kibum together at the stores~

You giggled as Kibum made a hilarious remark about the angry birds sold at the shop.
"HAHAHHA! oppa~ SHH!!! hehe. the store people might hear you!"
He carry on talking out of the shop until you bumped into Kevin
Kevin seemed shocked for a moment then started peering at the tow of you closely.
"umm Kevin oppa...watta you doing.." you questioned
He carried on inspecting and you realised the reason when he took an extreme long look at you hands.
"Ahh Kibum oppa, i just remembered I needed Kevin oppa to help me with some..uhh make-up YEA! make-up, cya later!"
You turned Kevin around and pushed him until you both were out of Kibum's sight
"Soo Kevin.." you began walking around him in circules. "Why were you here?? your suppose to be at the studio arent you?"
Kevin looked down on the floor blushing
"Umm well, cuz..i wanted...i wanted..to go b-buy..um some ... stationary! yea stationary, Dongho's pencils are all gone..haha and umm, the manager said i can go..."
You pounced on him giving him a hug from behind
"LIES!! TEE-HEE! YOU WERE JEALOUS WERENT YOU??"
He sheepishly looked down blushing full on red and pulled away form your arms running off
"NO IM NOT!"

AJ
~Tries to muck up the singing lessons with Hoon~

"La-la-la-la-la~!" Hoon and you practiced the scale in the piano room. Hoon was helping you preparing for a ballad song for the upcoming concert. He is giving you singing lesson and first thing he is making sure you can sing a variety of notes.
A knock came from the door and AJ's head popped in
"Umm can i join? ive got nothing to do."
You nodded happy to have more company. AJ pulled up a chair next to you and you and Hoon started back on the scales.
Halfway through the Fmaj scale AJ suddenly blurted out
"Thats wrong, the Re tone needs to be more sharp!!"
Hoon shoted a small glare at him before nodding and carried on, Throughout the rest of the lesson AJ kept disrupting the lesson with comments  and even tried joining in. There were times when you got alittle annoyed cuz these lessons were important to you but then others you laughed quietly to yourself because the mood in the atmosphere was brighten up with Hoon scolding AJ and AJ talking back. It was highly amuzing for they fight over the smallest thing. Quiet ridiculious.
Your alarm on your phone suddenly went off. End of lesson.
"Wahh- O.K!' you sat down taking a breather as you were tired for standing up for 2hrs- it was said its better for your lungs singing standing up rather then sitting.
As you escaped out to the open air you went over to AJ, since he appeared up at the lesson there was something bugging you.
"AJ oppa.." you called out touching him on the shoulder
He flinched and ran off screaming with his hands in the air
" I WASNT JEALOUS OK!? IM SORRY! IM NOT JEALOUS!! WAHHH! NOT JEALOUS!!!"

Hoon
~Jealous Kiseop can make you laugh by doing funny dances~
"AND MUSIC!" the MC announced holding one finger in the air for the cue. Some funky pop music blasted through the studio and the U-kiss members got up. The aim of this was to hav the best dance to make you laugh.
"Xander, Xander, Xander!" 
Everyone chanted as the oldest hyung in the grp got up and started hopping around. He gave up laughing as Kevin came on with some diva moves. You haven't laughed yet but a smile was creeping in the corners of your mouth. Next Kiseop suddenly came up jumping two feets towards Kevin with a straight face. The move was so intimidating, random, and awkward but from Kiseop's expression it got everyone bursting into giggles in no time.  
You sat on the chair giggling until out of the corner of your eye you noticed Hoon sitting on his chair staring grimly at Kiseop. He suddenly got up and did some crazy dance of octopus waves, Gee, Sorry Sorry and even try copying Kiseop's awkward jumps.

*PURE SILENCE*

no one has ever seen Hoon dancing this crazy before, and also....its quite obvious he's trying hard..to make ....you laugh.
The music paused and the MC laughed nervously 
~After Recording~
Everyone was already packed in the car long after the meeting, everyone except Hoon. 
"Aigoo where is he??" the members muttered between themselves.
You got out of the car to go searching for him, you thought maybe he was still in the make-up room. As you approached closer you could hear his voice counting '1.2.3..."
you peered in through the crack of the door and saw Hoon standing in front of the mirror...practicing...crazy/funny dances. You coudnt keep it in and burst out laughing. Instantly Hoon ran over to the door and flunged it open
"Umm i..i wasnt...i was... just ummm.' he stuttered. 
"HAHHAHA!" you bawled out, 'Oppa wats wrong?? why are you doing that? it doesnt suit you, you know?"
Hoon just looked down at the ground shuffling his feet in embarrasement . Somethign then clicked in you mind.
Wait.. he normally wont do that..unless..unless
"Oppa, you weren't jealous of Kiseop's...victory right??"
Hoon blushed and instantly ranned out of the room shouting to you
"COME ON WE'RE LATE ! THE CAR IS WAITING!" 
you ran after him singing 
"YOU ARE!! YOU ARE!!! HOON OPPA IS JEALOUS!" 
"SHUT UP!" 

Dongho
~Jealous of Xander for getting the attention~

You walked towards the park with U-kiss after a long day of photo-shooting, As the playground appeared before you guys, Xander shrieked in excitment, grabbed your hand and ran to the swings.
"___-ah! Bet you cant get higher then me!" he challenged already swinging away. You laughed at his goofy personality and began swinging up high. Suddenly Dongho grabbed Xander's swing making it came into a stop and pushed him off. Proud of himself Dongho turned to you and announced "___ won! keke!"
You smiled and was about to celebrate with him when Xander got up again and grabbed you towards the monkey bars
"_____ i bet i can move through this faster!"
Being the competitive type you accepted the challenge once more and got Kiseop to time you both. As Xander was halfway on the bars Dongho popped up again and grabbed Xander preventing him for moving
"YAHH DONGHO! NO CHEATING!!" Xander laughed squirming as his grip loosened
Dongho made a face at Xander "Dont care,___ must win lah!"
Xander rolled his eyes and jumped down before playfully headlocking Dongho "You little evil maknae!"
Dongho half screamed half laughed as he tried to break free of the grip. It looks like all fun but you noticed sometimes while they were moving Dongho had a grim expression.
At the end of the day when everyone was tired and wanted to go home you secretly pulled Dongho to one side
"umm, Oppa...wats wrong?? you didnt seem to be enjoying yourself today..."
Dongho looked away nervously "Its nothing..."
You frowned and lightly punched him in the arm
"Yah- im you bestfriend! i demand to know wats wrong!"
Dongho pouted and looked to the floor
".....you...spend..alot of time...with.....Xander hyung.."
he instantly blushed
Taken back abit, you blinked a few times in suprise before smirking abit
"So, you saying your jealous??"
Dongho eyes widdened as you said "jealous" and instantly turned away making a face
"..I-I-I n-never said that! Y-your justs assuming!"
You giggled, he was jealous. Your 'evil' brain ticked away and then you leaned towards Dongho before lightly pecking him on the cheeks
"Happy now?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Annyeong!! this is xMusicLOVERxMVP- just to let you know for may the next chapter or two Pinkfishy385 will b completing them cuz im of on a trip to Korea and Hong Kong. Please support her and be nice!! :) 
KAMSAH! 

Oh and

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS~!