Learning from U-kiss

U-Kiss Scenarios

Xander~ Music Room
~Teaching Rap~

"OMG, how the hell do you do this???? its such a tounge twister~ahhhhhh," You complained as you stuffed up your rap for the ""953869583902939694th" time. Xander just childishly laughed and gathered the paper you chucked onto the floor from frustration.
"Here," he said kindly, placing the sheets on the floor and straightening them. One by one, word by word he printed the lyrics of the word into your meory and built the sped up with music getting you use to the flow.
He demonstrated for the last time the rap at full speed adding in a few tiny movements to make everything look naturral and fun. When he finished you stared at him awkwardly and pouted
"How do you even put up with someone like me ?? aishh- i cant barely get a sentence...."
He chuckled and just patted you on the head
"Cuz we're close like that"

Soohyun~ Piano room

~Your best friend helps you sing in a duet~

I’ve been living with a shadow overhead

I’ve been sleeping with a cloud above my bed

I’ve been lonely for so long

Trapped in the past,

I just can’t seem to move on

You sighed and let you fingers slide of the white grand piano. Your school performance was coming up and you were told to sing a duet but nobody was good enough “Aish! Why isn’t there any good singer-“ Before you could finish your sentence you hear a familiar voice behind you

 I’ve been hiding all my hopes and dreams away

Just in case I ever need ‘em again someday

I’ve been setting aside time,

To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

“Ah! Soohyun oppa!” You said as he came and ruffled your hair. You pouted and fixed it back “Hey what was that for!”

“Dongho has been telling me you’ve been asking people to do a duet with you but you didn’t ask me?”

“Ohh!! You had so many schedules so I didn’t ask,”

“Oh well I’m free now so I’ll do it with you!”

“Really oppa!”

“Yep! Besides your pitch is really bad I’ll help you fix that!”

“YAH! I’m not that bad!” He only laughed and grabbed a chair and started singing.  

 

Kibum~ His House

~You wanted revenge on your older brothers girlfriend. Kibum decided to help~

“YAHHHH! I HATE HER SO SO SO SO MUCH!”You screamed throwing a teddy bear you and Kibum won at an amusement park “Woah woah What’s wrong jagiya?”

“I swear how can my brother get a selfish, stubborn, Self-obsessed girlfriend!”

“What she do?”

“She was all like How can my boyfriend have such an ugly younger sister and You so ugly I don’t want to see you! I mean what the heck!!!

“You’re beautiful,” Kibum said hoping it would help but you were so mad that you couldn’t even care less on what he said, He could even say that You were fat and you wouldn’t care you were just that mad “..I need revenge!,”

“W-What?”

“Hey! You like the master of pranks! Help me!”

“I don’t think I should….”

“Pweasee!!” You said using your puppy eyes knowing it was his weakness.

“F-Fine! But I have to show you how to do it first! Let’s go find Soohyun!”

So you guys spent a day pranking all the u-kiss members

“YAHH KIBUM AND______I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

“omo! What did you do!” etc etc

You laughed and ran with kibum when half of the members were chasing you.

“Ahaha that was fun!” You said and kissed Kibum “I’ll do it to my brothers girlfriend tomorrow!”      

 Kiseop~ Soccer field

~To prove a person you didn’t at everything you sighed up for the soccer team…not knowing how to play~

You kicked again and the ball flew pass the goal. You groaned and sat down on the dark green grass looking at the stars. It was about 8:00pm and you still haven’t gotten used to soccer even tho try out where tomorrow I’m such an idiot! I should have signed up!! You sighed putting the grey hood on your head to try again. Placing the ball on the ground you kicked it again…and it missed. But then suddenly someone grabbed your wrist. Thinking it was someone about to rap you, You turned and slapped him on the face….only to see Kiseop now on the ground “AHHH Kiseop oppa! Mianhae!”

“YAH! What are you doing here! It’s so late for a girl to be out alone in a deserted Soccer field!”

“Then what are you doing here!”

“Came back from an interview to see my girlfriend kicking a soccer ball outside at 8,”

You explained to him what happened. “Ahhh…You can kick a ball?”

You glared at him and he immediately backed away “Ahahah I-I’ll teach you!,”

“Really?”

“Yup!” So you got your ball and placed it on the ground. He explained how you should kick the ball and concentrate instead of thinking about other things. You did exactly what he said…and got a goal “YESS OPPA I GOT A GOAL!! Saranghae!” You screamed giving a Peck on his cheek.  

 Eli~Gym 

~Eli becomes your Taekwondo teacher~

"AND LEFT!" ~ *Punch
"AND RIGHT~ * Punch
"alright," the martial art teacher clapped his hand once. "10 minute break then get ready for kicking."
You walked tierdly to your bag by the wall. ping it you reached in for your water bottle filled with ice water. It tasted like heaven as you sculled it,
*BANG*
someone hitted you soft on the back so it woudnt hurt but hard enough to make the water spill.
You watched in horror as your precious water leaked over the floor. You turned around and Eli waved laughing.
"HAHA! sorrie _____!"
You then launched a few playful punches and a spinning kick at him. Of course Eli, being quite good at taekwondo dodged them all but as you stopped he was staring at you in suprise
"___!" He cried taking your hand in his "Do you even listen in class?? Those werent right!!!! aigooo "
You blinked a few times figeting nervously, It was somewhat heart racing Eli was holding your hand
"No good, no good, no good.." he muttered walking in circles around you.
"___ missy, I will teach you taekwondo personally!!"
He thumped his chest in proudness
"Eli is your new personal teacher."

Kevin~ Classroom
~Kevin teaches English~

You were sleeping peacefully on your desk when suddenly a pile of books slammed right next to you. The sound echoed loudly and you bolted up clasping your ears. You shot a death glare at the person who caused it. Kevin
He glared at you back “_____, YOUR ENGISH GRADE IS DROPPING!!! I. KEVIN.WOO.WILL.TEACH.YOU!!”
You stared at him and groaned, Kevin was the best at English and because you guyz were close friends he will do anything to make your English grade better. And once we made up his mind, he won’t change it.
“ALRIGHT!” Kevin pulled up a chair and made you look at him in the eyes.
“Say: Kevin is awesome.”
You rolled your eyes but in a laughing/joking way and repeated it.
“Say: Kevin is the best.”
You giggled and protested “Yah, that’s not teaching me English!!”
He raised an eyebrow and came closer to your face.
“Fine. Say…”
He paused waiting for a dramatic moment. And then smiled mischievously
“Kevin, I Love You.”

Dongho~ Park

~Dongho decides to teach you Baseball~

You are on the park bench reading with Dongho’s head on your lap with his eyes close sleeping. As you got to the of the story you didn’t realise Dongho was awake looking at you extremely bored. It took you awhile to realise he was awake as the book was very interesting and when you did realise you smiled “Mornin’ sleepy head~~” you giggled knowing full well I was one o’clock in the afternoon.

“Morning Yeobo,” You smiled then went back to reading you story not knowing he was bored. After watching you read he got an idea “Hey wanna learn baseball?”

“Hm? Baseball? Sure!”

He got off you lap and pulled you up from the park bench going throw his bag to get his gloves and his ball “Let’s start!” Suddenly he threw the ball at \you and you slightly missed. You pouted and Dongho smiled “Cute but you have a long way to go,” 

AJ~ Music room
~Teaching Dance (Neverland)~

"Right hand, left hand, lift both hand , and BAM, 1,2,3, Jump, 1,2,3,solo, 1,2,3, next STOP!"
AJ shouted out the moves of Neverland in the dance studio. Being a good friend of a famous person in a EXTREMLY famous band was awesome. You hav a school music project to do which is solo project either, singing, dancing or rapping. Wanting full marks and feeling pretty confident you felt you should try to do all three and the perfect song that first came into mind was Neverland. A few days after you recieved the project you went finding AJ asking for help. He instantly agree more then happy to be able teach someone his band's song.
"Alright so you got the chorus dance done...PLEASE CAN WE RAP NOW??" AJ pleaded. He really was enjoing teaching you this. You stayed silent for a moment catching your breathe then laughed and smiled.
"Alright !! haha, you've been begging eversince we started!"
AJ pumped his hand in the air in victory. "My part my part!
He signalled a count down and you both started
"You, me and the DJ, Dancing till the break of dawn. No no, no gonna stop now. Turn it up lets party on!!"

Hoon~ Art Room
~Getting Creative with Hoon~
You sat next to Hoon as he instructed you while painting the vase of flowers before you. He looked over checking the toning of colours you added to the petals.
"Hmmm, here." he reached over dabbing a light shade of cute baby pink to the rose. "Make the tones more distinguish so it brings out the flower more." He dipped his brush in more paint and started adding more colours around the flower. While he was. busy giving touches to your painting you sneaked a peek at his work and smiled a goofy grin.
He wasnt painting the vase full of flowers that you guys planned to. Instead he had painted you and in one little corner it said
"For the lovely ______ 4Eva~ <3 "


xMusicLOVERxMVP:Annyeong chingus! Sorry for late updates we were studying for our essays

PinkFishy385: Argh My poor brain T.T

xMusicLOVERxMVP: ^^"

PinkFishy385: We will try update tomorrow okay sorry readers!

xMusicLOVERxMVP: Don't forget you can recomend scenarios if you want okay

PinkFishy385 & xMusicLOVERxMVP : BYE!!~~~