Berlin, 05:07

Berlin, 05:07

Minseok likes freedom.

And Berlin does give him a freedom.

He never know the feeling to be drunk on five in the morning, to wear a hat full of fur but he forgot what’s the hat’s name, to listen to the music on his headphone as loud as he wants, to sway his body freely on the street, to swirl his key while he walks casually to the front door of his apartement.

It’s a super plain activities, but Minseok never did that when he was Xiumin.

Xiumin only knows how to freeze something. Only knows how to protect the Tree Of Life. Only knows how to prepare himself against the red forces.

But after the red forces traped him and his brotherhood—the twelve forces who met between the dark of the lunar eclipse—and put them on the maze, Minseok no longer found the reason why he wanted to stay as Xiumin.

He did runaway from the maze—the other did too, but they chose to separate since it would be easier for them to hide on their own, and it would less the chance of getting caught again. And he is finally free.

So he enjoyed his new life as Minseok.

He walks inside his apartement—his feet naturally climbing up the stairs. He got so engrossed with his music that he didn’t realized there’s someone else on the stairs—making them bumping into each other.

The other person glares at him and swat his hand to Minseok—fortunately Minseok is fast so he can avoid it. Seems like the other person’s kinda mad at Minseok.

Minseok just make a confused face when he see the other person just walk down the stairs again—left Minseok totally clueless. He shrugs it away.

Once he entered his apartement, he realized he forgot to turn off the tv or put all the books on the floor back to the shelf again. But he doesn’t care—since he’s Minseok. He doesn’t need to obey the rules, he is the one who make it right now.

He sit down on the couch—his body got bathed by the light from the tv. He found his glass on the small table beside the couch is empty. He grabs the glass for a while then decided to get Tequila again—

—before he realized there’s something’s wrong.

His tv is weird.

There’s only static. Not the tv series that Minseok watched the night before. Is it broke? Or there’s a problem with the line?

“What the heck,” Minseok muttered few of curse words while he leans into the tv.

That’s when he saw it.

A word.

Edinburgh.

Minseok freezes.

He knows—he knows that place.

“Maybe we shoud meet again if we have time.”

“Suddenly ask to meet again when this is the first time you call me—how did you get my phone number anyway?”

“I didn’t know you can be that curious.”

Minseok hates the sound of teasing from Kai’s voice. “Besides where are you, brat? You  don’t even want to give the name of your place.”

Kai chuckles. “You know I move a lot—since it’s easier with my power.”

“I wish I could have teleportation as my power too.”

“Freeze is cooler, though?”

This time is Minseok’s turn to chuckles. “I know right?”

Minseok heard another chuckle from Kai. “Let’s meet on Sehun’s place instead, seems like in two days I will move there too.”

“Where?”

“Edinburgh.”

Holy .

Does someone try to give him a signal right now?

But who? It’s not Kai for sure, since he doesn’t have any power to mess with his tv.

But what matter the most is what is happening in Edinburgh?

Holy—

Are they chasing them again?

One by one?

—the red forces found them?

Minseok doesn’t even realized he’s running to his door.

Berlin, 05:07. Minseok realized Xiumin is probably in danger.