Sunshine

Sunshine
Yonghwa wishes this would end fast. The briefcase swinging from Minhyuk's hands, back and forth as they rush forward. Jungshin leads them to an abandoned garage, pulling the lever down and the shutters begin rising. Yoona pats Yonghwa at the back, reaching for her silencer tucked in between her pants. She stops, raising her hand for the rest to do the same. The sound of a bubblegum popping amuses him as Namjoon steps forward.
 
Yoongi whistles, sliding down the slide - how childish, Yonghwa scoffs. They see a blond emerge from the back with Joohyun in his hands. They grin as Yonghwa's team starts to point their guns at them. "Down." Namjoon demands and raises his eyebrows when they exchange looks, wondering what they should do. 
 
Yonghwa pushes Jonghyun out of his way, he does not need the guy's backup now. He drops his gun, reaching into his leather jacket, letting the bullets fall from his fingers. With a glance, the rest follow suit. 
 
"The money." Minhyuk throws over the briefcase when Yoongi gets up, turning to Namjoon with a nod. "Good. One last thing. You owe me a favor, am I right?"
 
Yonghwa stiffens under Namjoon's gaze. "Do you or do you not?"
 
"Yes." He spits out. Namjoon grins, nodding towards s. Taehyung gets the message, cutting the ropes around Joohyun's wrists. He gives her a small push, watching her waddle over to the other side. Yonghwa opens his arms, letting her fall softly. She is safe, after days of not being to touch her, not being able to keep her out of trouble. Yonghwa makes a mental note to leave Joohyun out of their business dealings from now on. "Nice doing business with you, hyung."
 
Yonghwa would beat the living crap of Namjoon if it were not for the fact that the latter's group has been causing trouble downtown, and destroyed half of Yonghwa's goods in matter of seconds. Someone ought to teach these youngsters some manners, but unfortunately Yonghwa would not be the one to. His team has decreased due to the bombing incident. "Boom!" Seokjin, a member of Namjoon's team jump out of nowhere in front of them. In his hands are a few grenades, and Yonghwa takes that as their cue to leave. 
 
"You are my sunshine." Joohyun starts singing in the passenger's seat. "My only sunshine."
 
Yonghwa looks over to Minhyuk, Minhyuk shakes his head, telling him to let her be. "You make me happy when skies are grey." He leans over to Joohyun's side, pulling the seatbelt over her chest. "You'll never know dear, how much I love you." She looks over to Yonghwa, feeling his fingers ghosting over her cheeks. 
 
"Please don't take my sunshine away." Joohyun pushes him away, removing her seatbelt before bolting out of the car. Yoona curses, sliding the back door to give chase when an explosion makes her take cover behind a nearby vehicle. 
 
A time bomb was strapped onto her waist.