They're Cute

Pocky Game

Daesung laughed as Seungri was once again turned down by a pair of young ladies. They were at the diner where Seungri worked behind the counter. The girls- not classmates, thankfully- left giggling, and Seungri slumped onto the counter. “I'm never gonna get laid.”

 

“You can't blame them for wanting more than an average boy,” Daesung supplied.

 

Seungri sat up. “Hyung, please. I am anything but average.”

 

Daesung giggled again, smile widening when the door opened and Seunghyun walked in, followed by Jiyong and Youngbae.

 

 

 

Seunghyun took the stool next to Daesung, spinning them around so they were back to chest. “Hey baby,” Seunghyun said huskily, nuzzling Daesung's nape.

 

Daesung just giggled.

 

Seungri snorted. “You two make me sick.”

 

“They can't be worse than you hitting on anything that moves,” Jiyong sneered.

 

Seungri planted his elbows on the counter. “Aww, Yongie. Are you jealous?” He batted his eyelashes.

 

“Ugh.” Jiyong snorted. He pushed Seungri's elbows, and Seungri just barely avoided face-planting on to the counter.

 

“You want me.”

 

Youngbae snorted.

 

 

 

Daesung slid some money towards Seungri. “Burger with everything for Seunghyun. Apple pie for me.”

 

“Did you just buy me dinner?”

 

Daesung whirled around. “Yes?” He bit his lip, suddenly nervous. “Is that bad?”

 

“No! It's just-” Seunghyun scratched the back of his head. “No one has ever bought me dinner before. I'm usually left footing the bill.”

 

Daesung's face softened, and he eye-smiled.

 

“Jesus, I'm going to be sick.”

 

“Aw, leave 'em alone,” Youngbae replied. “They're cute.”

 

 

 

Daesung whirled around to glare at Jiyong. “And yet you're always around when these moments pop up. Maybe you should stop trailing him and get some of your own.”

 

Seunghyun and Youngbae laughed. Jiyong snorted and gave Daesung the finger, but he knew better. He- and Seungri, amazingly enough- had been absorbed and accepted into Seunghyun's inner circle. They may jeer and taunt and tease, but the respect and affection were real.

 

“There's always Seungri,” Youngbae suggested as the maknae came back with food for Daesung and Seunghyun.

 

“No thanks,” Seungri replied. “Who knows what burning scratchiness Jiyong picked up from his last stripper.”

 

“Yah!” Jiyong flipped his fork at Seungri, who expertly dodged it.

 

 

 

 

Daesung raised an eyebrow at the cherry on top of his slice of pie. Seungri just winked and moved to annoy Jiyong. Daesung picked up the cherry and turned to Seunghyun.

 

“Hyunnie, do you want my cherry?”

 

Coke sprayed everywhere. Jiyong and Youngbae howled with laughter, Jiyong almost falling off his stool. Seungri groaned and grabbed a rag.

 

“I don't know which one of you I hate more,” he muttered.

 

“You can take the Camaro for a drive this weekend,” Seunghyun answered.

 

“Apology accepted.”

 

 

 

Daesung giggled yet again and leaned over to kiss Seunghyun's cheek. He savored his pie, only half listening to Jiyong and Youngbae tormenting Seungri. He finished his pie and slid the plate back, stretching his arms over his head.

 

“Dae, you've got some creamy white stuff on your cheek,” Jiyong pointed out.

 

Somehow, the food managed to stay inside Seunghyun's mouth this time.