Chapter Two

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 22nd, 2014


“It’s been a week since I last saw him, and he hasn’t called me yet either!” Sungjong exclaims with a pout as he slams his hand against the table. Sungyeol, who is sitting in front of the boy, flickers his eyes from Sungjong’s hand to the younger boy’s pouting face.


“Well, I mean, he’s probably on the mission right now, you can’t expect him to call so soon.” Sungyeol tries to reason to Sungjong. The younger boy only squints his eyes to glare at his best friend. Sungyeol throws his hand up and scoots a few inches away from the table. 


Sungjong sighs as he stops glaring at Sungyeol and looks around the coffee shop he was currently in. It wasn’t from his and Myungsoo’s apartment, actually just down the block, and has always been a special place for him. He remembers how this was where he went with Myungsoo when the elder asked him to be his boyfriend. It really seemed like just yesterday. 


He looks at the dim lamps hanging from the ceiling and the warm mug of hot chocolate on the table in front of him, and sighs again.


“Hey, if you’re so bummed out, why don’t we go somewhere? Or I can get everyone else together and we can all hang out.” Sungyeol says, offering a small smile to Sungjong. The younger boy shakes his head slightly as he picks up his mug and gulps down the last of his hot chocolate.


“No thanks, Yeol, I just wanna go home and cry, and maybe watch some horror movies.” Sungjong says as he stands up and zips up his parka, ignoring the look Sungyeol gives him as he starts toward the exit at the opposite end of the table.


“But I can cry with you!” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter