Chapter 3 Leo

Under Control

I wake up and hear Hongbin, Ken, and Hyuk talking about something. I look at them to try and make them shut up for interrupting my peaceful sleep. Ken turns towards me and says, "Leo...you haven't talked since you've been here....Leo....say something." I keep staring at him and the others. "Ugh fine don't speak. Does he have eternal silence or something?" I glare at him and I decide to finally say something. "I'm fine..." "Now he speaks. I'm not evil am I Leo?" I don't even need a second to think about that question. I already know the answer to it. "In a way yes.....I'd much rather prefer the old annoying Ken though." "I see.....Leo do you want to play?" "No.....depends on what we're doing..." "Well what do you want to do?" "Can't we do something from our predebut days? Anything.....even bungee jumping if we have to.." I think.....if we play something like turth or dare....me and Hongbin might be able to get answers from him and Hyuk. "How about we play truth or dare?" He nods and signals for me to go first. "Truth or dare Ken?" "Truth." "Why are we here and why can't we just go back to being VIXX?" "I honestly don't know Leo, something just happened." *Flashback* I remember a room I had found that might help us answer the question. About a week ago I had seen a book left under the couch. I had moved the couch to the side and held onto the wall for support. Suddenly I felt a pressure plate give in and part of the wall had moved out of the way.

I haven't looked at the room and decided to keep it a secret from anyone else...until now. "We have to know how we ended up like this....look....I found a secret room behind the couch and there might be answers in there....we just need to do a search of the room." "Ok." "If you could just free me then I could show you..." He just had to be ignorant but after some convincing he finally let me go. I walk over to the couch, push it to the side, and press the pressure plate revealing the antique looking room. We both walk in and I see newspaper articles, documents, books, and papers everywhere on the floor and desks. "We should take a look at the papers on the floor first." I pick up a document on the floor...it's a to do list...

                                                           To Do List

1. Go to VIXX's apartment and knock all the members out

2.Drag bodies into house

3.Brainwash them 

4.Destroy all evidence

5.Run away to-

The rest of the paper is ripped....I read the to-do list to Ken and then spy another piece of paper hidden between two books. I pick it up and try to read what it says. "There's only a couple letters that I can make out here...there's an A.....O......and maybe a U? I think it's supposed to spell out a name.." I turn to Ken and he just stands there in silence. All of a sudden he runs out of the room and picks up the doll. "NO STOP I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" I feel a sharp pain on my knee and fall over onto the ground. Ken comes back and he starts to drag me back to my cage. I just stay calm and let him drag me. "So...what did I do wrong again?" "SHUT UP!" "So you wanted me to talk but now you want me to shut up?" I hear him mumble, "He's always quiet yet now he chooses to talk." "I can always go back to not talking you know." He puts me into my cage and I stay silent and look to Hongbin. He turns to me and bows while saying, "I'm sorry" We don't say anything to each other and there's only silence for the rest of the day.

*Next day*

I wake up to see a woman enter the building and ask, "Is anyone here?" I see Hongbin look up worriedly and ask who she was. She smiles and approaches him and touches his cheek. What she said next had changed everything for the whole group......"I've come to buy a doll."

 

(A/N Kekeke leaving you off on a cliffhanger. Notice that this was a longer chapter? Yeah probably becuase I don't have much to do at home ;-;. Next chapter with be filled with drama :3 and maybe some mystery and some fire. Oh and Leo is finally here! Yay! :D Is the story good so far? I hope it is since this is going by faster then I thought. This will be an ongoing series depending on how long the RP lasts.)