Chapter 2 Hongbin

Under Control

*Next day*

"Hi Hongbin how was your day?" "It was ok Master Ken." "Has Hyuk come today?" "He hasn't....no.." I sigh and suddenly have thoughts about going back to normal...as VIXX. "Why am I here?" "I neither know or remember." "I hate it here. I wish I was just normal again and could go home, you and the other selfish members only care about us being your little dolls and playthings." "Oh I see......you know...I could give you a phone to call your family." I smile at the thought of finally being able to talk to my family members again after such a long time. I remember the phone call with Jinyoung, and mentally tell myself to remember to call him also. "Really?" "Yes......here you go." I see Ken reach for the inside of his pocket and pull out a phone. He gives it to me and I can see that it's shiny and new. "Thank you..." The first thing I do is go and dial my parents number and talk to them. After talking to them for about half an hour I went and gave it back to Ken.

"So what did your parents say?" he asked curiously. "They asked how I was and I said I was fine. They asked me what was going on with you guys. Then they asked when I was gonna visit but I just said I had to go." I see him smile lightly and say, "That's nice." Master Hyuk enters the room and smirks. "Did you mention anything about us?" "Master Hyuk you're here!" I brightly smile. 

 

(A/N Hewwo :3 Just some things to say. First whenever I update I'll update 2 chapters so you guys have more to read :3 Second some things in this series will be left unanswered, you'll see what I mean by that later on in the series. That's all since my pc is losing power so bye <3)