Chapter 1 Hongbin

Under Control

     "Jinyoung!" I screamed into my phone. "Hongbin...." "Jinyoung, you NEED to trace this call or something!" "I-I'm too nervous Hongbin.....I just don't know if I should.....will it be safe or not?" "I-I don't know how much time I have"-step step step step "I-I have to go!" I quickly end the phone call before he finds me........I'm sorry Jinyoung.......but this is most likely the last time we'll be able to talk.......I'm so sorry....

*Next day*

"Hi my little dolls did you sleep well?"Ken asks. "Yes Master Ken!" I say while quickly hiding the phone. *Yawn* "Ahh....good nap" I hear Hyuk say as he walks into the room. "Master Hyuk!" "Yes?" "Please tell Master Ken to let me out of these chains!" Even as I beg he simply walks away and leaves me there. "Master Hyuk please let me out!" I see Ken walk up to my cage. "Oh....you want to be free. Poor baby *makes pout face*" I can't believe the nerve of him. I growl and struggle as an attempt to free myself but nothing works. Hongbin just laughs and Hyuk just smirks at me. "I'm bored Hongbin, wanna play? "No please! I don't want to!" "Aww.......I'm so bored though." He walks over to the table next to the bookshelf and picks up the doll. I already knew that soon I would be hunched over in pain after he stabs the doll. "Please I beg of you!" "I don't like it when I don't get my way.....I have a bad temper."

He quickly picks up the needle and stabs the doll in the arm. I hold my arm and cry out as the pain spreads throughout my arm. "ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY WITH YOU, BUT YOU NEVER WANT TO!" He stabs the doll in the knee and once again I scream out in pain. "This isn't playing, it's hurting me!" He breathes in deeply and I can see that he's calmed down now. "I think I'm calm now......and sorry for that Hongbin...I know that I'm usually nice but I just snapped.....I'm sorry for this happening again." I nod and accept his apology, after all this usually happens, I can't blame it on him anymore. "I'll let you free, but if you try to do that again it will be a lot worse." "Y-yes Master Ken." He walks over to me and takes off the chains.

 

(A/N: Hey ^^ So far so good? This is my first time writing a fanfic and the first chapter already has over 2000 characters. I'll try to update as much as I can on this story. Any suggestions? I don't know what else to say tbh....but I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this story. Later on things will get more interesting I promise. Love you guys and I'll update soon ^^)