Go Together?

Not Your Ordinary World

                                                            AT SCHOOL:

Lisa's POV
______________________________________________________________________________________________________


School was over but Jade and I were talking in the cafeteria, I felt someone staring at me so I just keep my eyes on Jade for the time being.

Who's staring at me tho?



Jackson's POV
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I walk pass Lisa and Jade. I stop and stare at Lisa for a while....Then I walk up to them.



No one's POV
________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jackson-Hey guys, um, Lisa, can I talk with you for a minute?

Lisa- Ummm....No! *then winks at him*

Jade - Well, in this case, I guess I'll leave you guys to it.

*Jade leaves*

Lisa- Bye Jadabada!

Jackson- So, the prom is coming up and I was just wondering that umm..you and I can uhh..

Both- ........

Lisa: Go together?.....Okay

Jackson- Good GOOD Uh, I mean, cool or no wait um...AWESOME err, thanks? Um OKAY!!
 
 Jackson-Teehee, bye.
 
 *Jackson runs out*

Lisa- ........Did he just do a Ryan Higa?.......oh well *shrugs shoulders*

*Greg walks in* 

Greg- Hey, Lisa, I wanted to ask you something.

Lisa- .....Sure what is it?

Greg- I wanna ask this specific girl out to the prom but I need to know how.
 
Greg- Can you help?

Lisa- .......First things first I'm the realest....Second....Describe her so I can be able to help you.

Lisa- *thinks "Please don't be me"*

Greg- Well she's really funny and sweet and I hate Iggy Azalea btw even though that has nothing to do with this but      anywho, she's honest and beautiful.

Lisa- Okay can you tell me who she is because I know ALOT of girls who fit that description

Greg- Okay but that's good if you know a lot of girls who fit that description because you can tell me how to ask her!
 
Greg- It's none of your business, by the way.

Lisa- ......DA FRICK YOU MEAN IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!??.....

Greg- *Sighs* I can't tell you.
 
Greg- But please just help me.

Lisa- ....Come up with something comical....she's funny and stuff so ummm......Get Sheneneh to talk to her and she'll bring up the prom, and then you will-......You know what...I'll do it...You're gonna mess it up.
 
Lisa- *mumbles* I still can't believe you won't tell me.

Greg- Thanks. By the way, what's your favorite flower?

Lisa- ......*thinks "NO! NO! NO!
 
Lisa- *clears throat* why?

Greg- Because all girls like the same stuff..heh....ummm you know, like makeup...and tampons...

Lisa- Eww! Not all girls like the same stuff DUMDUM!

Greg- Okay, jeez. What is it though?

Lisa- ......Black Rose

Greg- Thanks! I mean ummm...cool!

Lisa- I'm different from other girls so she might like something else.

Greg- ......
 
Lisa- But Guess what?!
 
Greg-.......

Lisa- I'm going with Jackson to the prom!

Greg- Oh, cool! I think...

 *Greg looks at you like you're crazy*
 
Greg- Umm. Bye?

Lisa- bye.....? Da frick?

 A few Minutes later

*Jade comes back* 



Jade- Hey! Jackson asked you to prom, huh?



Lisa- How did you know?



Jade- Oh come on, it was obvious!



Lisa-........



Jade- Especially since he's been running around screaming "I GOT A DATE TO THE PROM WITH THE CUTEST GIRL IN SCHOOL!"



Lisa- He has?!?!....



Jade- Yeah, girl!

 

Lisa- HE THINKS IM CUTE?!?!



Jade- Noo, he thinks you look like that hobo named Hollywood.



Lisa- ......The one who kicked Justin Bieber in the shin??- OH YOU'RE USING SARCASM!!



Lisa- *faceplam*



Jade- *walks over to Lisa and pats her back* Yes, it is the right time to facepalm. *facepalms*

Jade-.......I don't have a date!



Lisa- Well......I have somebody coming to visit.....The person is hilarious and will help you find a date!
 
Lisa- *Prays that Greg was talking about Jade*



Jade- Really? Who?



Lisa- It's a surprise!



Jade- Okay!



Lisa- This person also does hair and nails...so YAYYY!!

 

Stay tuned for Chapter 2!....This was quite short doe......Oh well. Bye!