[MxKai] Not Interested - Part 1

She's Got All The Right Moves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That boy is fine. Lord forgive me for such lewd thoughts.

 

Minzy bit her tongue as she stared in awe at the boy who was freaking flashing a damn smirk through the ipad screen and knocking at the heart. She was not mentally prepared to see his face as the first opening scene in the music video. And the damn lyrics to the song were not helping at all.

 

“Minji~” Bom called out as the unnie arrived back home from her mission to retrieve more corn.

 

The maknae panicked.

 

The other 2NE1 members never failed to poke fun at her about the possibility of her falling for the EXO member. But Minzy always brushed the accusations, “never,” she’s always would reply.

Hilariously enough, she was slowly but surely losing the strength to deny her attraction. The man was just that attractive.

However, every ounce within her body wanted to refrain from falling...for the previous time, things didn’t go too well. Who was she kidding? Things turned out as the complete antithesis to good aka freaking horrible.

 

Have you ever had your heart ripped out of your chest, stabbed at countless times, shredded to even more pitiful pieces, and then flushed down the drain to be forgotten?

 

Well, Minzy has. And that was a pain to live through.



 

Minzy had sworn that she would never fall for another idol after her whole stint of a crush with a particular SHINee member.

 

Taemin was the epitome of her ideal type.

Her mentions of Usher and Se7en were obvious safe choices to say whenever asked the notorious question. But her heart was with Taemin.

She was once convinced that she would forever carry her little girl crush on him to her grave, but then that one opportunity to profess her admiration for the guy appeared. That glorious day was years ago in 2010 in a joint dance performance for the Halloween Michael Jackson special.

 

She hit the lottery. Minzy thought when she first saw him enter onto the stage for the dry rehearsal. He stood nonchalantly next to Gikwang. Despite wearing more layers compared to the BEAST member’s maroon ribbed wifebeater that exposed his guns, the girl’s eyes remained shyly glittering over Taemin. Only Taemin.

 

And while many would drool over his perfection shown on the broadcast footage, it was only she who had witnessed his beautiful lush blonde locks get soaked moderately over time and hear his soft huffs that was evidence of his effort put forth in his dancing.

 

Gosh damn, did she really like him.

 

But then fast forward to a handful of years later, and all that adoration once stored, was now nothing more than a bad memory.



 

“Minji-ah, wanna eat?” Bom’s small head poked through the bedroom door.

 

“U-Uh sure unnie!” Minzy stuttered all flustered, before gathering herself to follow.

Thank the heavens for fast reflexes. She had succe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter