Dreaming

If Only I Could Find You...

Finally and at last, Myungsoo fell asleep. He tossed and his bed, something was obviously plaguing his mind. Beads of sweat slowly dripping down his face and onto the rest of his body. Perhaps. Just perhaps, whatever was know on his mind wasn't possibly a negative thing, but actually something, in the slightest bit, was positive. It wasn't long before he found himself in a large mansion. A mansion that was obviously larger than his family's one. The windows were eloquently arched and the aura of the mansion came off as homely and friendly. He paced around in the living room, when he saw a family portrait. In the portrait was himself and his parents. And someone else. Someone he didn't quite recognise. Peering in closer, he saw that that unknown person was a girl. He thought to himself that this girl must play a very important role in order to be in the family portrait. He couldn't recall any sisters he had and he knew of no one that had such importance.

He continued to look around when he heard creaking noises. He turned himself around to find that same girl in front of him. She was breath-takingly beautiful. Well... at least that's what he thought. Her long brown hair toussled over her shoulders and her face was innocent-looking. Just his style. She was oblivious to the fact that he was just blatantly staring at her. You could say moments passed but in all honesty, it was just a few seconds. 

She finally turned her head up to see him staring at her. Her lips slowly turned into a smile and started to giggle. Myungsoo, at this point, was shocked. What was he supposed to do with this girl? Is she insane? Why a crazy girl? 

"Oppa? Why are you staring at me like that?" She started to say, her giggles dare to interrupt her.

Myungsoo simple stared in shock. This girl was his girl-girlfriend? Did he save the country in his past life to even get such a girlfriend?

"Oh... Oh... I mean ..."

She kept on giggling. It was starting to creep Myungsoo out. 

"Oppa? It's me. Seoyeon. Your girlfriend!" 

"..."

"Really, Oppa. Sometimes I think there are aliens in your brain or you're being possessed by a ghost or maybe a demon. You know I can never tell with that face of yours. You have the smile level of..."

Seoyeon droned on and on about Myungsoo's lack of reaction skills. He watched move up and down. 

"Myungsoo? Stop zoning out!" Myungsoo snapped back to reality and saw that she was irate and her hands were firmly planted onto her hips. He inferred that she meant business and he should fix that habit of his.

"Sorry, jagi. I was just thinking about how pretty you look." He tried to make his voice as sweet as honey, if that was even possible. He slowly inched his lips into a smile, showing off the dimples that made all the girls go crazy. Clearly this didn't work as she still looked very angry. His hands soon started to shake from all the tension in the air. He tried hard to look as natural as possible but it was obvious to others that this wasn't his forte. It wasn't long til his eyes drifted to her eyes. Those chocolate orbs would melt him as it is, but with this problem going on, he wasn't going to be able to lighten her mood. 

It was at this point when he realised, why on earth is he even trying to please this girl he just met? Yes, he does think that she is cute, no, very cute. But that doesn't change the fact that this girl just announced said that she was his girlfriend. This obviously made no sense in the head of Myungsoo. From time to time, he made sure that he maintained eye contact with her. She was bound to crack sooner of later. 

"Seoyeon~~, are you going to stay mad at me forever? I mean I am your boyfriend?" He slightly pouted, in turn he cranked up his cuteness. , what was he even doing? He never acted like this, not even in front of his hyungs. Definitely not in front of his parents or his friends. So, what even happened to him to make him act that way. Her arms and her harsh facial expression started to waver and that's when he realised that he had won. Seoyeon was one step from losing her mind.

"I...AM SO ANGRY AT YOU NOW but you.. you.. why do you do this to me?" Seoyeon should've been quaking in anger instead her supposed harsh words became soft and delicate. At times like this, she hated her mouse voice. She turned up her head and attempted to walk by Myungsoo without feeling the urge to hug him. He was just too vulnerable at this stage. As she walked, Myungsoo kept his eyes on her the entire time. Seoyeon started to feel her cheeks flush and turned her head, facing the opposite direction to him.

Myungsoo smirked. Her face turned a deeper shade of red, if it was even possible to. Myungsoo grabbed one of her arms and turned her so she landed on his chest.

"I'm so sorry, jagi. Will you forgive me? It's just that, I'm so busy nowadays."

They maintained eye contact for a little while, before she turned away in embarrassment. She cursed herself for falling for Myungsoo's charm, but to be fair, who wouldn't?

"I'll - I'll go make lunch now, oppa." She slowly tittered tottered herself into the kitchen, occassionally catching a glance at him. He chuckled to himself and leaned back on the couch. 


To those who are confused with what's happening. If the text is in italics, that's the dream Myungsoo is having. Eveything else is when he's awake.