Dreaming Pt 2

If Only I Could Find You...

Myungsoo continued to stare but soon realised it was fruitless as Seoyeon continued on doing on whatever she was doing. He smirked. How could Seoyeon be so perfect. He never liked girls that obeyed every single word he said or girls that became angry too easily. Seoyeon was in the middle. She had a somewhat tough exterior but it was easy to turn her into a puddle of mess (by acting ridiculously cute in front of her). His eyes soon drifted to the staircase. An elegantly arched window presided by the staircase, which most likely led up to the bedroom and other rooms. Before he knew it, his feet took him to the upper level.

His eyes nearly popped out at the amount of rooms there were on the upper level. Obviously confused, he went along the corridor and counted just how many doors he could find. 19, 20, 21... The corridor seemed to grow in length as he continued. If he lived in this mansion with just Seoyeon, what was the need for so many rooms? He came across a room whose door colour was slightly different to the others. The shade was slightly darker and a wooden deer door-knocker on front and center. Myungsoo was replused when he found this knocker and couldn't tear his eyes away from it. Why have this out of all the things to have on the door? Still, his hands found its way to the handle. Not caring if he was to intrude on someone, ok, maybe just a tad, he opened the door with all his strength. 

The door slammed open and he found it to be a bedroom. A king-sized bed was obviously the main point of the room with bright objects neatly scattered around it. Blues and pinks and yellows. He shuddered at this colour scheme. It wa too bright for his liking and thought of all the reasons why the room should be in shades of black. His thoughts soon strayed to the door-knocker. Why would such a thing exist? Slightly disturbed, he backed out of the room and continued through out the house. 

"Oppa! Come here! Lunch is ready!" Seoyeon called out.

Myungsoo took his time to get downstairs and realised how easy it was to get lost in this house. Each door is identical to the other except for that weird door-knocker. When he finally reached the kitchen, he saw that Seoyeon had prepared sandwiches. Not filling or delicious unless prepared properly. He took his seat across Seoyeon and eyed them suspiciously. He reluctantly took a sandwich and opened his mouth wide open. However he only took a bite equivalent to a mouse's. He chewed and his eyes opened up wide.

"Op-Oppa? What's wrong? Did I make it wrong? Does it taste bad? Oh my gosh, oh my gosh..." Seoyeon frantically thought about all the reasons for such a reaction, not thinking that the reaction may or may not have been a positive one. Who knew? She wasn't very good at reading faces.

"No, it's fine. No. It's delicious! It's just how my umma makes them." He continued to eat, humming along as well. He turned his head to look at her and saw that she was frozen in place. He smirked yet again and continued to eat. Seoyeon tried to form words but only incoherent mumbles came out of .

"Don't do that. You don't have to try to shock every sing... Huh! How did you eat all of these sandwiches already?! Aren't you going to ruin your figure like that? Plus I wanted to have one as well..."  Like before, her harsh words became soft and delicate in the end.

"Well Seoyeon, do you know my favourite type of exercise?"

"No...Why?"

"It's a combination between a lunge and a crunch. It's called...lunch."

Myungsoo giggled to himself, proud of himself for making such a pun. Seoyeon stared at him seriously before scorning him for making such horrible jokes. 

His giggle soon turned into a raucous laughter, causing Seoyeon to hit him even further. 

"Myungsoo? Myungsoo? Yah, wake up, lazy-!"

He rubbed his eyes before finding Sungyeol and the rest of Infinite on his bed. He groaned in pain as he found Sunggyu fast asleep on his legs. 

"What the hell is wrong with guys? Can't you guys not come into my bedroom!"

Sungyeol, unlike the others, was not fazed in the slightest. "Not so loud, Myungsoo. We don't want to wake up Grandpa Gyu. Well, we would've waited in your living room but we heard laughing coming from your room. We carefully peeked inside and that's when we found you laughing your sleep. Who knew that the great Kim Myungsoo had the ability to do that?" He awkwardly giggled before seeing that Myungsoo was not pleased at all.

"OUT NOW! I will meet you at the cafe in 30 minutes. Now, GET OUT!" Within a heartbeat, they were all out except for the sleeping Gyu. Aggravated, he pushed Sunggyu off his legs and kicked him ruthlessly to the floor. He changed from his pajamas to a white button down and blue denim jeans. He ruffled his hair before he leaving his room. He felt like someone was following him and turned around to find a hald-dead Sunggyu trudging behind. He pushed Sunggyu in front of him, put on his shoes and made his way to the cafe.


I apologise for slow progression. I needed a telling of his dream for help for the later part of this story.