Accident

If Only I Could Find You...

The cold city treated him as if he was nothing. He walked around, not caring for what was around him, yet what was on his mind deeply troubled. It wasn't long before the coldness started nipping at his exposed skin. Occasionally bumping into people and then glancing up once in a while, he decided that he should push things aside and think over this at home. The major intersection of Seoul, where many accidents could occur, would have one happen in a short while. Myungsoo calmed himself within a breathe in and out, before making way to where he desired. It was not long before he approached the crossing. Whether he decided to be the one, who jaywalked, or the one who patiently waited for the lights to change, was clearly up to him. Despite the fact it was still midday and there was no hurry to get home, he decided to walk. It was not long before a car came zooming in. Oblivious to the fact that a car, at high speeds, was being driven in his direction, he continued walking.

Myungsoo woke up in a pristine, white room, his mind void of any thoughts as to what occurred to him. He noticed that his arm was connected to an IV and that his legs and arms felt numb, although he couldn't find any obvious marks that he had injured himelf. He sat, wallowing in silence. However, it wasn't long until a doctor walked into his room, though Myungsoo thought that the doctor should've knocked on the door first. For goodness sake, he could've been , but decided to push that thought away.

"Ah, I see you are now awake. I am Doctor Lee. From what these records say, you should be able to go soon," this doctor said, not answering Myungsoo's questions.

"Wha-What? How did I get here in the first place and what happened to me?"

"According to the person who phoned in, there was a car accident when you were crossing the street and found you in a mess. That person didn't leave any names and just disconnected the call afterwards, which is quite strange."

"Okay..."

"Do you perhaps have any relatives around that could sign the release form?"

"Unfortunately not."

"That'll be fine, just give me a moment and you'll be free to go."

Myungsoo sat in silence, waiting for that doctor to come back. It seemed like ages for him to return. Also the fact that every nurse that passed by his room always wanted to take a glance at the handsome male, who was sitting inside. Normally an egotistic guy would sit, basking in this glory, but no. Myungsoo just sat there, most likely looking like a handsome idiot. 

Soon he earned his freedom and escaped the hospital. He had a minging feeling in his head ever since he left that place. Though he tried to keep his cool while he left, but his staggering didn't really help the fact that he had that ice-cream brain freeze pain.

By the time Myungsoo was home, it was quite late. He decided to sleep it off and think about it next morning. You wouldn't say his life is the best or his life is the worst. He does live in a very nice apartment, with the best skyline of the city in view. However, he is currently jobless, despite his parents being CEOs of KMS Company, and no girlfriend in sight. Myungsoo changed into his blue pajamas with yellow duckies on it, because admit it. Who doesn't have that inner child in them? He rested himself onto his bed, staring at the roof, while waiting for sleep to overtake him. 

Alas, all of that never happened. One, then two, then three hours passed and he didn't feel the tiniest bit of tired. Perhaps it was because that little itch in the back of the brain, wanting to tell you something, but you can't just seem to figure out what it was. He checked his phone and realised that his friends had called him several times throughout the day. Mostly from Sunggyu, being the nagging and 'concerning' grandpa he is, was worried ever since Myungsoo didn't call him earlier this morning. Perhaps it was time for Myungsoo to persue getting another girlfriend. Well, even that old grandpa had one. Taking a shot of warm milk, he then decided to try falling asleep again, with the help of his teddy bear.