Recruit?

Back Fires

[Eunji's pov]

*ring ring* I pick up my phone without looking at the caller id. "Yeobosaeyo?" "Eunji eonnie. Where are you now?" I could hear Namjoo's voice on the other line. 

"Me? I'm eating pizza at the French restaurant in our neighbourhood. Why?" I asked as I bite a piece of my pizza. "Aunt ask you to buy her some kimchi on your way back." Namjoo responded.

"Okay." I hung the phone up and put it in my pocket. Now now now,where should I get some kimchi? After finishing my last bite,I stood up and went to the supermarket 2 blocks away. Oh my god I feel like throwing up. After eating a box of pizza,maybe this is the aftermaths.

After picking up the kimchi and also buying some snacks for myself,I went to the cash register to pay for all of the foods. "Altogether will be 30,000 won ($30 USD)." I rummaged my wallet, trying to look for another 10,000 won but I cant find it. 

"Miss,it seems like you're 10,000 won short. What are you going to do?" The cashier ask me. I sighed. I need to give up my snacks in this states. Bye bye my little snacks~~~

"Here. I'll pay for her." I turn around to see a familiar girl paying for my things. "Oh? You dont need to though." I said. "Dont worry. It's nothing." She said as she handed me the plastic bag contained my snacks and kimchi. 

"Thank you so much. Mmm,you're Park Chorong sunbaenim right?" I ask. She wears the same school uniform as me and she kind of look like the sunbae that usually hangs out with Bomi. 

"Yeah. You got that right Eunji-sshi." She answered with a smile. "I'll give you back your money tomorrow." I said as I try to excuse myself since I just got a text from my mom who wants me to bring her kimchi right away. 

"Oh. Okay. See you tomorrow then." She waved and I bowed before going off to my house. 

[Chorong's pov]

I waved at her before walking off the opposite direction,secretly flashing my evil smirk. Okay. Step 1 on recruiting Jung Eunji - talk to her and gives off a great first impression,done. 

Tomorrow I will have to talk to her about my plan then. This is easier then I thought it would be. I met her at the supermarket by coincidence and then she's also short of money that time. Just perfect. 

Step 2 on recruiting Jung Eunji,just tell her straightforwardly. Let's wait for tomorrow then. 

----------

[Author's pov]

Eunji went to her class like usual and sit at her seat. Just another normal day, she thought. oh how wrong you are Jung Eunji "Eunji ah! Someone is looking for you!" Eunji turn to look at the front where she sees her classmate beside the door. 

Eunji went forward towards the door and sees Naeun smiling shyly at her. "Hey Naeun-sshi. Are you okay?" Eunji asked as she remember what happened to Naeun yesterday. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo Eunji sunbaenim. I'm okay. Thank you for yesterday. I heard from Bomi eonnie you help her carry me to the infirmary. I'm sorry for troubling you." Naeun bowed. "Nonono. It's okay." Eunji giggled at how cute Naeun is. 

Naeun blushed slightly when Eunji giggled cutely. "Here. For you. It's my handmade cupcakes. As a sign of thanks I made it specially for sunbae." Naeun handed a small box to Eunji before running off,not even waiting for Eunji to speak. 

Eunji chuckled and was about to head back to her class when a cute and soft voice calls her. "Eunji-sshi!" Eunji turn her head around only to see the senior who help her yesterday. 

"Oh sunbaenim. Are you here for your money?" Eunji asked. "No silly. I need to talk to you. Let's go." Chorong pulled the Busan girl by her arm. 

"Wait sunbaenim! My cupcakes." Eunji showed the older girl her recently received box. "Just bring it along." Chorong answered while still pulling her to somewhere. 

After a while,they arrives at the students-prohibited rooftop of the school. "Chorong sunbae,this rooftop is prohibited for students,right? Why are we here?" Eunji asked when she sees Chorong unlocking the door with a key. 

"I as the student president have access here. And the teachers dont really go aroud here so dont worry of getting caught." Chorong answered as she closes the door behind them back. 

The prohibited rooftop turns out to be a beautiful rooftop garden. They sat down on a bench near by where they just stood. Eunji put her cupcake box beside her before turning around to face her 'kidnapper'. 

"Why do you drag me here sunbae?" Eunji asked,looking as calm as ever. "I like your friend Bomi." Chorong said. "What?!" Chorong then tells her she's planning to make Bomi jealous. 

"Really? So why are you telling me this?" Eunji asked again. "I'm recruiting you. Act as my partner in this plan." Chorong answered. Eunji widen her eyes and dropped her jaw. 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

----------

"Come on~ cant you repay what you owe me like this? I think it's better though." Chorong tugged onto the Busan girl's uniform shirt,acting all aegyo-ish on her. 

On the other hand,the victim of the deadly cringe-worthy horrible aegyo in her point of view held back from acting about to vomit. 

"You mean I need to suffer and pretend to be all lovey-dovey just for a mere 10 bucks that I owed to you? (I'm not going to use won,tiring) I would rather pay you back with an interest then be stuck with your plan. And I'm not the kind of girl who like to deceive others." Eunji stood up from the bench. 

"Just this once okay?" Chorong plead and shows Eunji her puppy eyes. "Gosh, rub that expression off your face. You think you're so cute? I've seen my cousin acting all out on her aegyo and yours cant even compare to hers." Eunji frown as she removes the older girl's hand off her shirt. 

"Wow. Not so sweet as people said you are anymore huh. Dont know you're actually the opposite of sweet. And you said you dont like to deceive others? My feet." Chorong eyed the younger who's about to leave. 

Eunji stop in her track and click her tongue before turning around to face the smirking glaring lady. 

"For your information,I am the sweetest person living on earth. I'm acting like this is because I'm annoyed at you. And plus,I couldnt just act like this infront of people I dont even remember their names. That is clearly not deceiving." Eunji glared back at the older girl. "I'm just being polite." She continued. 

"And you're not going to be polite with me? Some sweet junior you are." Chorong scoffed. "Hey hey hey. Dont you dare scoff at me." Eunji said. 

After about 1 minute of the staring contest,both look away from each other as the wind blew dust into their eyes, resulting them of having teary eyes. 

"Hey,can you blow into my eyes?" "If you blow mine too." Eunji then sit back near Chorong and leans her face forward to blow off the dust in Chorong's eyes. 

*dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun* Chorong hit her chest lightly for beating rapidly faster,and cups her cheek for blushing slightly,even though she dint know why. "There. Are you feeling better? Now it's my turn." Eunji pointed at her right eye. 

Chorong leans forward and blew some air into Eunji's eyes. "Oww cheez. Not too hard you idiot. Do you think my eye is a balloon?!" The Busan girl exclaimed in her Busan accent. 

"You idiot? Is that a way to speak to your elder? And balloon? Are you dumb or what? What kind of comparisation is that? My lips doesnt even touch your eye." Chorong said without breathing in between and look weirdly at the now recovering Eunji. 

"Woaw there. Are you a hip hop lover rapper or what? Did you join Show Me The Money or Unpretty Rapstar? Bacause I'm sure you win if you joined." Eunji said before laughing alone at her own non-funny joke. 

"Haha. Very. Funny." Chorong said sarcastically. "Okay okay. Phew. That was a good laugh." Eunji wipe the tear on her eyes. 

"So as I was saying,I'm not going to be a part of your deceiving plan. Just go find someone else. Or even that Hayoung junior you're close with." Eunji stood back up and attempted to leave again. 

"But you're a very good candidate. It just click in my mind that you'll be perfect in this. And you clearly know something that I dont about Bomi." Chorong stood up and hold Eunji's arm,preventing her from leaving. 

"Whatever. Class is about to start and I arent going to be late for it. So please excuse me. I need to leave." Eunji release the hand rather harshly and walks away. 

Chorong sigh in defeat. She look down and saw a white box. She opens the lid only to see fresh homemade cupcakes. "Ooo~ I like cupcakes." Chorong took one of them and bite on it. "Mmm. Delicious. Who made this?" Chorong was about to take another bite before someone took 'her' cupcake away. 

"Hey~ my cupcake." Chorong whined and look up only to see Eunji biting on it furiously. "Your cupcake? Excuse me but it's MY cupcake. Back off old lady." Eunji took the box and walk away while eating the cupcake from Chorong. 

"Yah! I already bite it. Are you trying to do an indirect kiss with me?" Chorong yelled at the leaving figure. "Ah-ha! As if! I already throw your saliva part to the ground." Eunji turn around and pointed at the ground. 

"G-ground? Are you kidding me?! You better clean that before leaving!" Chorong yelled again. 

"Yeah right. Clean it yourself. Adios student president!" Eunji leave the site quickly. "What the heck?! Aish Jung Eunji! You havent even pay back my 10 dollars yet!" Chorong exclaimed while getting the broom at the corner. 

"I will definitely make you agree with this plan Jung Eunji! No matter what! Step 3 on recruiting Jung Eunji,persuate her and annoy her everyday until she agrees. Muahahaha. Muahahahaha." Chorong laughed alone on her 'awesome' plan.

--||--

a/n:

So here is the Eunrong chapter I promised. Sorry if this doesnt meet your expectation OTL

So thanks again. I appreciate your comments. Have a nice day/night/whatever timezone you are! I love you! T.T