Jealous

Back Fires

 

Chorong look left and right,looking for someone particular. "Eonnie! Who are you looking for?" Chorong almost scream when a close junior of her pop out of nowhere. And of course she is definitely not the person Chorong was looking for. 

"Hayoung ah! Aish! You almost kill me you know that? You do that once more and I'll kill you. For real this time." The younger but taller girl just scoffs upon hearing Chorong's threat. Chorong has said that over a hundred times already but never does Hayoung woke up and sees her body laying lifeless. 

"So mind answering my question?" The girl lifted her left eyebrow at the older. "I'm trying to look for Bomi-sshi. She promised to walk home with me today." Chorong answered,her eyes are still wandering around the students-filled hallway. 

"You mean Yoon Bomi sunbae? She's standing at the front gate though. She is probably waiting for you." Hayoung answered. "What?! How would you know she's there?" Chorong half-yelled. 

"Well me and Namjoo went to the front gate to see Eunji sunbaenim's leaving figure and sees she's talking with Bomi sunbae before she leaves,leaving Bomi sunbae alone,standing there." Hayoung explained. 

Without further waiting,Chorong speed walk towards the front gate and as said by her junior,Bomi is indeed standing there looking as bored as ever. "Bomi ah!" Chorong called out as she slowed her pace and walked towards the said girl. 

"Chorong eonnie. Why are you late?" Bomi pouted which make Chorong's mind exploded. "I was waiting for you at the main corridor but a junior said you're here." Chorong explained. 

"It's okay eonnie. At least I know you werent ditching me. I was about to give up and leave." Bomi said. They smiled at each other for a few seconds before they start walking out of the school. 

[Chorong's pov]

"Are you hungry?" I stop walking and asked her when I notice a restaurant beside us. "Sure. Let's go in." Bomi hold my hand and pulled me in. Bomi just hold my hand. BOMI JUST HOLD MY HAND!

We sat at a table located just beside the glass window. "May I have your order miss?" The waiter asked. "I will have a serving of budae jiggae(miso stew) and coke please. What about you eonnie?" Bomi tuen to look at me with that cute look of her and I literally smiled even brighter than before,I hope I didnt blush though. 

"I'll have a tteokbokki and an apple juice please." I said to the waiter. Although I know it doesnt look feminine for me to eat chicken feet in public and so,I didnt order my favorite food. And plus,I'm now infront of my crush,I'm not crazy enough to do so. 

"Anything else?" "That's all." I said. The waiter bowed before leaving us. "I'll use the toilet first. Excuse me,eonnie." Bomi excused before leaving the table too. I noticed a small book popping out of Bomi's bag and so,I took it. I know it is an invasion of privacy but I dont know why my hand automatically grab it.

Before I know it,I flip open the book page by page untill it reaches the last page. "I now know why my heart is like this. I have fallen in love. With an angel sent by heaven,Park to the Cho to the Rong,Park Chorong. I know it's wrong to like her but I cant help it,right? I realize this after Naeun talk it out with me." I smiled as I read the diary. 

"Chorong eonnie. What should I do now? I want to confess,like right away. But I'm afraid to do so. I'll just have to wait for her to confess to me first then. But what if she doesnt? What if she doesnt like me back as how I like her? This cant be. Every time I sees her with other people,I'm so jealous I feel like stomping infront of eonnie and kiss her on the spot. Glad I held back though. But if I'm really jealous,I dont know what I'll do."

I closed the book and put it back in time as Bomi walk out of the restroom. "The foods hasnt arrive yet?" I shook my head while smiling at her. She smiled back and sit infront of me. She look at me and rested her head on her right arm as her elbow supports it. Aww. She is so cute when she's doing that. 

"Eonnie. What do you think of Eunji?" She suddenly asked out of the blue. Jung Eunji. Why is she even asking me about her? "Why? I heard you talk with her while you're waiting for me." I asked back. I mean seriously,why Jung Eunji out of a sudden?

"Yeah. She asked me if Naeun was okay. Naeun fainted this morning and Eunji was the one who help me brought her to the infirmary." Bomi replied. Son Naeun. Bomi always talks about this Naeun girl even at the diary. Although I now know she likes me back,it doesnt help me to feel less jealous. 

"Oh. Why did she fainted this morning? And where is she now?" I asked,trying to act sympathic about the girl who cause my jealousy. 

"Me and Naeun were eating our lunch and suddenly Naeun chocked onto her kimbap. After Naeun gulped her water to clean ,Eunji came and askef her if she was okay. Since Naeun likes Eunji so much,she fainted from being too nervous since her crush is so close to her. She went home early after the teacher called her mother." Bomi explained. 

"Poor her. She must have a very huge crush on Eunji to even faint for being so close to her." I said. Our foods finally arrives and as soon as the final food were served,we started to dig in our foods. 

On the way home,it was a quite walk as we decided to peacefully listen to the songs on her ipod using my earpiece. Yeah,we share the same one. Arent I just so lucky?

"Oh right,eonnie. So?" I look at her with a confused face. What is she talking about now? "I asked you what you think about Eunji earlier. And so your answer is?" She asked. Ahh~ I forgot that she even asked me that earlier. 

"I forgot about that. Eunji-" Wait! This is it. I'll make her jealous and probably she'll be able to confess. Assa! Nice idea Park Chorong! I mentally high-5 myself. "Eunji-sshi is sweet. Pretty. Sweet. Kind. Sweet. Cute. Sweet. Talented. Sweet. Wait,did I mention earlier that she's sweet? Yeah,she's sweet." I smiled. Confess please,Yoon Bomi. 

"You mentioned sweet like seven times eonnie. Eunji must really caught your attention,huh?" I could see her smile turn into a straight line. Oh yeah! It's kind of working. 

Then something caught my attention for real. Bomi drop the formalities upon Eunji-sshi's name. You dont do that if you're not close with the person. "Bomi ah. Are you close with Eunji-sshi?" I ask.

"Well you can say that. Eunji and I have known each other since the first grade so we are friends. But we're not that close to share secrets to each other nor do we know each other's relationship and background." Bomi answered. 

"And why are you asking my opinion on Eunji-sshi?" I asked again. "Since she's the most popular student in school,I just want to know what you think of her." Bomi replied. I secretly smiled when she looks away. Jung Eunji. I didnt know you will be the key to my romance life and to make her jealous. 

--||--

a/n:

hello readers! Thanks for my subbies! I love you guys!

Boring right? right? I know I . Forgive me OTL.

So a short chapter on Chorong's side and some Chomi moment. But I promised the next chapter will have an Eunrong moment!