Persuading Jung Eunji

Back Fires

"Is she crazy? Why would she ask you?" A pretty girl asked the shorter girl who is walking beside her. 

"I know right. She said she it's because I know about Bomi more than anyone else in school or something like that." The shorter girl replied using her Busan accent. 

"Eunji ah,what if she bother you again and forcing you to agree. What'll you do?" Eunji's bestfriend ask again. "Reject it of course. No way will I agree to it. Never. Why do you ask me that like you dont know me well,Park Jiyeon?" Eunji ask back. 

"It's because I know you VERY well I'm asking you that. You hate dealing with stubborn people and you usually agree to them so they wouldnt bother you in the future anymore." Jiyeon exclaimed. 

"Well whatever. But that girl is just stupid. Deceiving people? Not my thing okay." Eunji said as she flash a smile to a junior who's greeting them. "I just hope she wouldnt continue to bother me though." She continued. 

Jiyeon laughed a little before saying, "oh believe me,she will. She's as stubborn as a pop up ad that disturbs you from doing thing in the browser. Be prepare,my bestfriend." She laughed again. 

"Stop laughing,dinosaur. The stubborn girl is your sister." Eunji said before smacking the taller girl's arms that are linking with her. 

"I know. That's why I'm laughing. I'm so going to tell my mum about this." Eunji laughs along at Jiyeon's reply. 

"Tell mum about what?" They turn their head to the familiar voice only to see the student president glaring at the two with her arm crossed. 

"Ch-Chorong eo-eonnie. Hahaha. We just talk about n-nothing." Jiyeon stuttered infront of her sister's killing glare. "I heard everything okay. I'll tell dad that you make fun of me and you'll be dead." Chorong eyed her sister. 

"Yeah right. I'll tell your darkest secret to Bomi and eonnie will be the one dead. Out of embarrassment." Chorong widen her eyes at her sister's statement. 

"D-dont you dare!" "Oh yes I will." "I'll hurt you if yo do!" "It's worth it." "Yah!" "Muahahaha." "Then I'll tell your darkest secret to Eunji-sshi." "She knows everything about me." "What about your crush?" "Excuse me,who?" "The girl you like. Hyer-" "Dont you dare!" "Oh yes I will." "Eonnie!" "Muahahaha."

Eunji watch in amusement at how the sisters argument turns the table on and on of who's winning. "STOP!" Eunji shout as she knew well that the arguments wont end anytime soon and she's deadly hungry right now. 

"What?!" The sisters look at her with a glare as they havent finish with the argument yet. 

"I'm really hungry right now I feel like fainting so please,can we go the cafeteria? Like,right now." Eunji said. "Okay then. See you later eonnie!" Jiyeon waved as she pull Eunji with her. "Okay. Bye!" Chorong waved back before leaving to the opposite way. 

Eunji's face is now clearly confused. "Are you guys in a good term already?" Jiyeon laugh at Eunji's facial expression and question. "Me? And Chorong eonnie? Good term you said?" Jiyeon laughed before continuing, "We're going to continue this argument at home later."

Eunji was about to ask a question again but decided to just shrug it off as she's too hungry to do so. Although she and her bestfriend have eaten their lunchboxes,both eating-monsters are still hungry and are on their way to eat their second round of lunch. 

----------

[Chorong's pov]

Gosh that brat. Never stop being a brat for just one second. She just ruin my chance of persuading her bestfriend to be my accomplice. 

I head to Bomi's class,in hoping that I could eat lunch with her. Although I've eaten my lunchbox,I dont mind vomiting afterwards just to eat with Bomi. I'm not like the brat and her bestfriend who can eat up to 3 rounds,or more. 

As I arrive to Bomi's class,I put up a frown as she is not in sight. Yoon Bomi! Where are you T.T?

I'm so bored. What should I do now? Hayoung is having a 'study' date with her friend Namjoo,Bomi's nowhere to be seen,Irene is probably trying to flirt with Hayoung's friend Joy,the brat Park Jiyeon is eating her second lunch with my soon-to-be-accomplice-in-crime Jung Eunji. 

My student council club doesnt have any work to do,there's no homework I have to do too,and I forgot to bring the picture of my boyfriend Rain to stare at. Rain,Jung Jihoon,as in the the old idol. I call him my boyfriend,why? Jealous? Deal with it. 

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Beard. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Seriously,I could write that all day and still got beard. I mean bored. See my bored spam? Go find my beard,I kind of misspelled one there. What number is it? Is it the 5th? Or is it the 15th? Or the 50th? Does it even reach 50? Oh yeah,it kind of reach 125 and more. Gosh I dont even know anymore. Ignore my randomness. But dont you dare ignore me,THE Park Chorong.

So as I was saying,I am bored. To. Death. Like seriously. What am I going to do? Ah-ha! I can just disturb the 2 eating maniac while persuading the Jung Eunji girl. Oh yeah,I find a job to do. Well done Park Chorong,you little cutie angel who looks younger than her age and is very pretty and even prettier than everyone else in the whole wide world. 

Yoon Bomi is so lucky that I like her. Park Jiyeon is so lucky that I'm her sister. Jung Eunji is so lucky that I choose her to be my crime Accomplice. Hayoung and Irene is so lucky that I'm their friend. The teachers are so lucky that they get the chance to teach me. The people in year 3 class 2 are so lucky that they're my classmate. My parents are so lucky that I'm their daughter. The people- 

'stop talking nonsense Park Chorong!' woaw~ where does that voice came from. Anyway,I'll just praise myself at home later then since I'm going to the brats' table to disturb and annoy them. I dont even know when I turn this evil. Maybe Irene influence me. 

----------

[Eunji's pov]

I was eating peacefully with Jiyeon on our 3rd round of lunch when suddenly a familiar old crazy ahjumma took a seat beside me. 

"Hello people. I was so bored to death I even talk to myself just a minute ago so here I am,going to pester you guys." This crazy lady here spoke. 

Me and Jiyeon,who is sitting infront of me,look at each other before glaring at the older girl. "What're you doing here?" We both ask in unison. 

The ahjumma look at us weirdly. "I told you just now. I'm going to pester you guys. I was bored." She answered. "Go pester other people. We're eating." I said as I continue to munch on my chicken. 

"I have no other people to pester and that's why I'm here." She shrugged before staring at us,as if she's thinking of a plan. 

"Chorong eonnie,I'm going to leave first. I have an apointment with someone." Jiyeon suddenly stood up,taking her tray with her. I look at her as if begging for her not to leave me alone with her crazy sister. 

"You mean with Hyer-" "Shut up." Jiyeon cut her off and left me here. Out of all time,why does she have to have an appointment with that Hyeri girl now? 

This Chorong lady is seriously killing me. She act like she knows me for years and even dropping the formalities,and this is only the second day I've met her face to face. 

"Eunji ah,Jiyeon ask me to accompany you,so I have a reason right? So I'll ask you once again. Can you be my crime partner? It's simple,seriously. You wont hurt anyone and instead,this is actually helping people. Helping me and Bomi and make us happy. HELPING." This sunbae exclaimed. 

Hmmm. I do like helping people. Maybe I can hel- OMG JUNG EUNJI! This is only a trap by that crazy ahjumma! Of course she knew I,Jung Eunji,the sweetest person on earth likes to help people. She's not only going to make me deceive my poor friend but also myself!

Aish that person seriously. Get your head straight Eunji. Park Chorong is not like what she seems she is. She's a menacing,deceiving,selfing witch who only care about herself and her wants. Dont fall into her dangerous trap Eunji!

"Ah-ha! As if. I'm not going to fall for your trick. So please just leave me alone can you? Sun.bae.nim." I said before standing up and putting my tray away. 

"Come on. It'll not like it hurts you. Just think about it." This Chorong girl followed me along after I finished washing my hand. "I've thought about it. And you know what my answer is? NO!" I head towards my class,trying to find peace from this lady. 

"But cant you-" I close the door right infront of her and went to my desk. Phew. Dont know a day with Chorong sunbae looks like a year taming a wild crocodile. 

-----

*ding dong deng* "Hand the homework I gave by this friday or else. You may proceed leaving. Good class." Mr Ahn said as he leave the class with his files and briefcase. 

"Assa. I'm so going to sleep right after I went home." My deskmate who happens to be Jiyeon stretched her arm out after she finished packing her stuffs. 

"Let's go home so that you could have your nice beauty sleep princess Jiyeon." I said as I stood up with my bag on my back and offers her a hand so that she could stand. She is such a lazy . 

"Thank you my knight in rusty armour." She replied. I look at her unbelievably. "Oh my how dare you. I help and praised you while you thank me by insulting me? Some friend you are." I said pouting. 

"Yeah yeah yeah. Wipe that pout off your face,idiot. It doesnt really suit you." Jiyeon waved me off before linking her arms with mine and went to the front door. 

And guess what? My nightmare is here, eyeing me up and down while leaning on the wall. "Well hello sister and sister's bestfriend. Where are you going?" She asked. Gosh,can she be any stupider?

"Home,obviously. Where do you think we're going?" I asked back. "I dont know. Hang out? Let me join you for today." She said as she get in between of me and Jiyeon,pulling both of us apart and putting her arms around our shoulders. 

"Get off me you crazy woman. You're getting your germs on me." I said as I yanked her arms off me. "Hey hey. I'm trying to be friendly here. Let's get along pal. You're going to spend more time with me in the future too since we're going to be partners." She said and put her arms back on my shoulder. 

OMG did I just hear right? "Excuse me but I didnt even agree to anything." I said as I scoot away from her. "Yet. You didnt agree yet. I'll show you my skill that will surely make you agree." She smirk at me. 

And may I repeat,SHE SMIRK AT ME! Is she challenging me right now? Oh no you dont. "Oh well,let's see that skill of yours." I smirk back at her. Just then Jiyeon pushed Chorong to the back. 

"Are you serious? This girl's skill is top notch. Believe me,she'll get you by tomorrow before sunset." Jiyeon warn me. "Yup. Believe it or not,we'll be working on our plan the day after tomorrow." Chorong said before getting in between us and put her arms around our shoulders again. 

I didnt know this ahjumma is absolutely persistent. Actually,I dont really mind on helping her and Bomi to get together. But I've been thinking,what if OTHER people got jealous and then tried to kill either one,or both of us? This is why I dont agree about this plan. 

Admit it,I'm popular. I'm not trying to be arrogant or what but it's reality. I would have agreed all along if I'm not,you know,popular. Hehehe. 

But now,I like to see how determined she is. Park Chorong. Let's see how desperate you are on getting your girl. But please,I'm not going to be responsible  if you're going to be dead. Or me. T.T

--||--

a/n:

So here's the third chapter. I dont know how you'll see this as,but I hope you guys enjoy this. Thank you for supporting my story!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤