GUIDELINES

[ REAL PRIZES ] SLASH FIC Writing Contest ➨ BTS, EXO, or INFINITE

APPLICATION AND STORY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ATTENTIVELY. APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED. 

1. To qualify as a contestant, you must subscribe and upvote this contest. You must also donate at least 20 karma points. 

2. You must be the original author of the fic you are submitting. Cheating and plagarism will not be tolerated. If you are caught cheating or plagarising another work, your username will be put on the BLACKLIST, available for anyone to see. 

3. You may submit more than one fic, BUT you cannot win for more than one fic. This means that if you submit three works, you cannot win three times. 

4. The work you choose to submit must be SLASH, aka boy/boy, fic with main characters from any of the following groups: BTS, EXO, and/or INFINITE.

5. No OCs are allowed. You can write for only one of the boy groups or you can pull idols from any of the three. 

6. Rated M fics are allowed. HOWEVER, nonconsent/ themed fics are forbidden. If your fic involves just a small scene around this topic, please message me about it. 

7. The fic you submit can be incomplete or complete.

8. The fic you submit can be a one-shot or chaptered.

9. The fic you submit can be written in any perspective (first person, third person, etc).

10. The deadline for all applications is June 30. After June 30, contest will be closed for judging. The winners should be announced by the end of July. 

 

APPLICATION FORM

FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM AND SUBMIT IT THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME (gogibun)! 

COMMENT BELOW WHEN YOU HAVE DONE SO!

Username: 

Main Pairing(s):

# of Chapters: 

Story Link: 

Contest Password: