CHAPTER TWO

Betting our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHEE POV

The class ended some minutes later and I was getting ready for what will come.

“!! It’s your fault!! I failed my exam because of you!”

“No, you failed because you are stupid, don’t blame me for that brain of yours, and if you excuse me, I have things to do”

I took my things and walked to the library, one of the peaceful places I could go in this school.

When I first started attending this school everyone bullied me, but I learned to take care of myself, I have been doing this since I have memory. I grew up in an orphanage, they would punch me every day since the day I run away, I sleep on the streets and since then I don’t know anything about my family, if I have one.

Returning to that guy, he is part of a group named got7, they think they rule the word only because they have money, but they would not rule me. ever.

I was reading a book when I hear a noise.

“Oh, I wanted to see you”

“What do you want?”

“Oh. I…I… want to…ask you if you… want to go out with me?”

“Are you crazy?”

“No!, I’m being sincere, will you go out with me?”

“No”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to. Now, please go”

“I will only go if you go out with me, only a date. Please, I really want to know you”

“hmmm… when the cows and pigs fly”

“Okay!!”

With that he went out of the library.

“Mark Tuan…. You are crazy”

 

MARK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter