CHAPTER ONE

Betting our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHEE POV

I woke up thanks to the sound of my alarm clock. God how I hate going to school, they will only teach me something I already know but I still need a god damn paper to prove my intelligence.

I got ready in 10 minutes, even if I am a girl I hate to use makeup and girly cloths, also I only need to use my school uniform, and I don’t even have the money to pay for all those things.

I prepare something to eat for breakfast and something more for lunch; I need to save money for the rent so I never eat food from the cafeteria. Even if I attend one of the best private school in South Korea I can’t have the luxury to eat there, where food cost more than a week of my two part time jobs, I got a scholarship and that’s why I’m in that school.

I arrive to the school and like every single day everyone start whispering about me, about how poor I am, how I can attend that school and so many other things, and the good thing is… I don’t give a crap about what they say. If only they were the ones who won the money they spend in those unnecessary things they would have my respect but no, it’s all thanks to their parents and even for some of them some generations before.

I arrived to my locker and took out my books for this hell of a day. I enter the classroom and walk to the back where my seat was.

“Hey nerdy where is my homework?” Suzy the queenka of the school that unfortunately is in my classroom walked to my place with her y f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter