Two

Interminatis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

"Don't make looked stupid, Hyunseung. We all know those kind of creatures doesn't exist." I hissed helplessly. There was this passion burning inside me, the unknown lust that I tried to hold.

"Oh come on, kid. Open your eyes." Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "If vampires didn't exist, then what am I? A pig?"

I sighed deeply. "Proove it."

He sliced his wrist open with a pocket knife that he took from a table beside the bed and fresh red blood flowing out from it. The passion inside me burns and the smell of the blood mesmerized me. I felt drunk.

"You totally looked knocked out, Kim Hyuna." Hyunseung chuckled weirdly and gave me his wrists. "Taste them."

"What?!" I burst out laughing. "You're ridicu—" Before I could finish my word, he his wrist into my mouth. Oh . Damn. This tastes really great. Dammit. I his blood, more like because of my hunger and lust, but also because his blood tasted amazingly sweet. The sweetest thing I could ever taste during my life.

I keep on his wrist and I heard him lightly everytime I his blood and I know he's shutting his eyes deeply. But I don't care, all I know, that I need this particular liquid to keep me alive.

* * * *

[3rd Person POV]

The door was thrown opened by a group of man who hysterically ran to Hyunseung and Hyuna. They tried to release the wild Hyuna who's Hyunseung's blood. Eventually, Hyuna gain her consciousness really quickly and being paranoid about what she had done.

"Damn it, Jang Hyunseung! You should've known better that—"

"I know, Junhyung. I know! Damn it! She just taste a few drops!"

"If she more you're probably in agony right now!" Junhyung clenched his fist and threw invisible punches to the air. "What makes you so stupid?"

"Lovers should share their blood together, you know?" Hyunseung stands up and make weak steps to Junhyung's bedroom door. "She wouldn't listen to me about our existenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter