One

Interminatis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

I opened my eyes and breath heavily.

Damn, what happened to me?

I moved my hands and scans around the dark room. It was a nice bedroom, with supposedly expensive furnitures and elegant wallpapers, and a wonderful comfortable bed. There was a soft classical music playing. I rubbed my eyes and tries to sit up, when suddenly I realized that I’m not alone.

“Oh, Kim Hyuna. Is it been long since you woke up?” I heard someone murmurs next to me. Wait—I knew that voice?

“Who are you?” I asked the stranger, which happened to be just a few steps away from the bed, sitting at one of the chairs in the room

“You don’t recognize me? Huh?” The voice answered. The stranger stands up and walk into my direction. He the lights and finally I realized who it is.

“J-jang Hyunseung?”

* * * *

It was horrible. Mrs. Im had decided that she will be the one who manage where will we sit and the bus for the field trip. This teacher, knew that I hate Hyunseung the most—we’re enemies. She wanted her kids to get along well with each other, including me and Hyunseung.

And here I am, arguing where to sit with that bastard.

“I’m the one who’s sitting near the window. No more dissagreement.”

“Come on, have you ever heard the words, ‘ladies first’?”

“Your opinion is not valid.”

“Oh, bastard! Get. Your. . Off. From. My. Seat!”

Fortunately Ms. Im came and, well, asked Hyunseung to give up his seat for me, since she wanted Hyunseung to be kind of like a gentlemen. I smiled and thanked Ms. Im and glared at Hyunseung.

“This is the last time you will ever got my seat, .” He hissed.

“Oh, okay.” I smirked as I my iPod and plug in my earphones and played some classical music. He did the same exact thing, and honestly, I wanted to know what that bastard usually listen to, so I tried to peek into his playlist.

“What are you looking at, ?”

“No, I’m just trying to see your trashy playlist, wether you listen to trashy musics or not.”

“Sorry, I may not a classical freak but I still listen to high class music.” He glared at me and close his eyes to sleep. I sighed as the bus starts to go, leaving the school building.

 

 

I can’t fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter