all over the time

the world that they only know

All Over the Time in Domestic AU (or more like young married couple au)

 

Jongdae stirred in his sleep when his nose sniffed a familiar wonderful smell from the kitchen of his small apartment. His long eyelashes batted open and without any seconds, he woke up before rubbing his sleepy eyes with his fist. His eyes glance at the alarm clock – 8:45 AM.

“Good morning, honey!” A sweet bright voice of a lady echoes right into his ears when he walked into the kitchen and a bright smile crept to his face before replying her back with a lovely morning kiss on her forehead, nose and also her lips.

His wife giggled shyly because he’s always being this romantic husband who gives sweet kisses on his wife’s face. He then took a seat on the island before a tired yawn irrepressibly escapes from his lips, earning a chuckle from the lady.

“So how’s last night discussion?”

She slipped a plate of fresh-made strawberry pancake with melting butter in front of him. His eyes twinkled upon seeing his favorite breakfast, a typical lovely morning indeed. She sat across him from the counter and dug in her own pancakes that she made.

He took the fork and knife as he let out an audible sigh of dismay, “this semester project is killing me. Chanyeol and I had a little argument about what kind of song we should make and clearly, heavy metal is unacceptable.”

She giggled as she listened to his usual crankiness in the morning about what happened to his days and well, that’s something pretty normal ever since they got married a year ago despite to their young age – he’s 23 this year while Seunghwan is two years younger than him and also, they’re studying in the same university.

Surprisingly at first, their parents didn’t object their decision in getting married early, because they knew how much they loved each other ever since middle school years and they’re pretty sure that the young couple is capable enough to juggle their commitments as college students and also, a young married couple.

Jongdae stretched his hand out and gently wiped a small trace of butter at the corner of Seunghwan’s lips with his thumb which made her cheeks blushed with bright pink instantly and somehow they fell in love all over again.

“I’m so happy that we went through all of these together, Wan-ah.”

Gently he caressed Seunghwan’s soft cheek and she’s completely touched with his sudden honest remarks – it’s true, it wasn’t easy for them at first especially when they’re still lack of experiences in their journey of life, but they managed it, somehow.

They got married promptly after Seunghwan received an acceptance letter to SMU and Jongdae was never happier than that to see this coming –it means that they’ll be spending more time together.

Their wedding was in a simple beautiful garden theme at Seunghwan’s backyard, everyone wished them with lots of loves and they felt grateful that everyone strongly supported them especially their families and close friends.

Both of them struggle hard in studies and also working on their newly-built relationship because it’s more than about commitments and responsibilities. They learned about each other all over again even though everything about them was just at the back of their hands.

Patiently coping with pressures, time and pretty much everything around them but thankfully, it went out really well and smooth.

Seunghwan grasped his hand from her cheek and squeezing it tightly with hers on the table, warmth radiated as their hands clasped perfectly like matching puzzles. Eyes in sync of adoration and they could feel their hearts beat as one.

After all these years, it worth more than anything they have ever wanted.