All Together

Infected. [discontinued]

Hours has passed.

 

The boys were tired of defending themselves.

 

All of them were at the edge of giving up.

 

Heechul finally woke up after 2 days of recovering. The older sat near the corner of the room, shivering. He was terrified on what he did to those students earlier and couldn’t believe he ‘killed’ them. Hankyung saw the latter looking lifeless, he rushed to Heechul’s side and held him tightly praying hard that he doesn’t crumble.

“Come on Heechul, let’s go. We need to head to the roof and see if there are any others.” The younger held up Heechul and helped him walk along the corridors praying not to get face to face with any dead.

“Come on this way!” Leeteuk instructed the rest of the boys and ran towards the stairwell’s exit.

The boys was being extra careful travelling from point A to B, making sure they avoid making any noise. Donghae is still having partial panic attacks, as he was still in denial wondering if this is all a dream. Eunhyuk is trying his very best to hold Donghae as well as the supplies they had gathered all around the school for the past 3 days.

Kyuhyun was frustrated as he heard Donghae squirm over everything he sees. Meanwhile Sungmin is busy keeping the maknae calm, praying that the taller doesn’t start murdering everyone out of temper. On the other hand, Yewook is pretty calm about the whole situation, and both of them has been doing their best on helping out Leeteuk with the planning and strategies on how they should go pass the infected without alerting them.

Hankyung is still really worried of the weaken Heechul. He knew him as the loud and proud man, not the weak and broken. “I’m fine. Don’t look at me like I am pathetic. I don’t need your help.” Heechul murmured as he caught Hankyung looking at him like a lost puppy. Hankyung’s heart sank upon hearing that. He didn’t know what he should do to help Heechul feel better. “n-no I didn’t. I’m just making sure that you-u are walking at the correct route.” He shuttered with his broken Korean, hoping the older would ignore the fact that he is worried about him.

 

Thud.

 

Thud.

 

Thud.

 

Soft clunking sounds were heard from the end of the corridor.

 

“SH.” Kangin stopped the group. “There’s something or someone at the front. Be careful and stay alert boys.” He said as he signalled them to stop their tracks while trying to scout what is at the front.

Donghae closed his eyes as he grabbed hold onto Eunhyuk’s arms, while Kyumin and Yewook looked around, trying to see if there’s any lurking infected anywhere near them. Heechul tried standing up straight, Hankyung saw the older struggling, he lunged forward and picked him up by his waist offering support. Heechul felt his face burn, the normal loud and sassy Heechul would have commented on this, but since he was weak and sort of like what was happening right now, he decided to stay quiet and let the china man help him.

Leeteuk took a step forward slowly and quietly, trying to make little to no sound at all.

“Shut up. You are going to have us be discovered!” a slightly high-pitched tone spouted out softly. “No you shut up. We have been surviving this because of me. I saved your dumb .” Another deeper voice sparked out replying.

“Yunho?” Leeteuk called out the latter’s name, praying hard it’s him. “Hyung? What the , HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!” The younger male stood up from the corner he was hiding rushing over to the older quietly and hugging him. Kangin sighed and gave out a slight smile while looking at the reunion.

“Sorry to break the happy reunion right now, but uhm, I think we might have company. Let’s go. Now.” Kyuhyun whispered but was loud enough for the pair to hear him. A bunch of undead students was moving slowly towards them. Upon seeing that the rest of the boys agreed and continued moving forward, while Leeteuk helped Yunho gather his things quickly.

 

Behind Yunho was another tall yet firm build male, slightly timid looking. When he looked up, Kangin caught his eyes, causing him to look back down at the floor again. The older male sensed that he might be shaken up on what was going on, he moved forward, picked up his belongings and gave him a gesture asking him to follow the rest.

 

 

 

 

“FINALLY! We have reached the god damn roof!” Eunhyuk exclaimed as he saw the entrance leading to the rooftop. Donghae jumped around happily as Ryeowook ran into the open space then plopping down laying on the floor with exhaustion. Yesung laughed at the sight of this, while Kyuhyun was being slightly out of it. The maknae was confused. Frustrated even. He has been working his brains trying to figure out what is going on. He can’t stand the fact that this whole saga is happening. Zombies? Undead? What kind of sorcery is this? He thought to himself. Sungmin walked towards the younger who was farrowing his eyebrows as if he was solving a very difficult math question.

“Kyu, what’s wrong?” The older tapped the maknae’s shoulder to get his attention. Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin, asking over hundreds of questions through his eyes. “Hyung. What really is going on? How did Teukie Hyung know about this situation? How do he know where we should go to?” He folded his arms and looked straight into Sungmin’s eyes.

“And Hyung, why do you guys know we should have guns in the house. It’s almost like, you knew it was going to happen.”

Sungmin felt like he stopped breathing from the maknae’s endless questioning.

 

Author's notes:

WHATS GOOD MY FELLOW READERS
Why yes, it has been a long while. I have finally decided to bring my lazy to write more chapters :^)
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I had quite a huge brain meltdown while trying to figure out the whole plot. And honestly? I kinda like how this is going. Please feel free to comment constructive feedback, I greatly appreciate it!