Stay Alive.

Infected. [discontinued]

5 minutes before…

“Henry, where is everyone…” Zhoumi asked the younger as he and Henry strolled through the corridors slowly trying to make as little noise as possible. “I don’t know… I tried contacting Leeteuk Hyung, but no signal is found- Damn it.” Henry then looked at the ground trying to hide his tears from the older. “I- Henry? Wait, are you crying?” The taller man stopped and looked at the male. “N-no, lets continue.” As he wanted to start walking, the older stopped him as he grabbed hold of his shoulder. “Come on henry, we are going to get through this. I know you can brace through this. You’re a strong person. I know you can do it.” The older comforted the younger and gave him a sudden hug which shocked the younger. “Just in case we didn’t make it, I just want to tell you that… I really like you, not just as a friend… but more than a friend. So, I’m begging you, please stay alive for me.” Zhoumi then broke release of the hug and looked away bashfully. “I-I… do too like you.” The younger then blabbered out without noticing. “R-really?” Zhoumi then reached his hand to the back of his head and gave a slight sigh of relive. “Then promise me to stay alive so we could be together. What do you say?” Henry then smiled at the taller and nodded his head, “I promise.” Not long after the sweet moment, a student ran towards them panting “They-they are coming!” He then ran away as fast as he could in the other direction. ‘Who?-“ Henry was cut off by dozens of infected students rushing their way as if they were their food and they are as hungry as they were starving for days. “HURRY UP HENRY! WE AREN’T GOING TO DIE LIKE THIS. YOU PROMISED ME.”  Zhoumi shouted at the smaller as he pulled the younger’s hand towards the opened door. Henry then took out his gun and shot the infected’s head from the back and dashed forward with Zhoumi and tried to avoid any of the loitering ones at the corridor.

The loud banging travelled towards the field near the building the boys were at which made Donghae woke up and starts to panic a little upon hearing the noise. Eunhyuk tried to calm Donghae down by distracting him with other issues like what they would do if they survived this ‘war’. “Hyung, are you sure you want to open it?” Yesung ask the older as he was preparing to shoot on sight. Ryeowook hid behind Sungmin who was currently trying to be as calm as possible as Kyuhyun stood in front of them trying to figure out what was going on. “Teuk, it might be Henry and Zhoumi. The last time I talked to them on the phone was them saying that they are having their vocal lessons in school.” Kangin spoke as he looked outside the windows. Leeteuk then sighed and then nodded to signalled Yesung who was next to the door, to open it. “Get ready boys. Fire on sight of any undead.” Leeteuk gave his last instructions before the door flung open and from a distance, they saw 2 figures running towards their way.  “Zhoumi, I saw them! - Hyung!” Henry then waved his hands up in the air as high as possible hoping that the older saw them running towards them. “FIRE NOW!” Leeteuk gave the boys the signal and all of them started firing at the undead. “Be careful not to shoot Zhoumi and Henry! They are in the midst of these ers, also, all of you, don’t get bitten.” Yesung spoke as he steadily shot tons of infected down. Kyumin went towards the crowd to help HenMi out. “Hyung please be careful…” Kyuhyun looked at the older before he took off at the front. Sungmin was shocked at the tone of Kyuhyun’s as he was serious yet so caring. “… you too, must be careful…” the older male thought as he followed behind the maknae.

“Hae, please don’t be like this.” Eunhyuk comforted the smaller. “But Hyukkie, why is everyone killing each other!” Donghae sobbed as he grabbed hold on the taller male’s shirt. “I don’t want them to kill our classmates and schoolmates! Killing is wrong!” the smaller sobbed as he hung his head low. “Hae, they aren’t killing them… They are already dead. Now, haehae, would shooting the dead be killing them?” Eunhyuk raised the younger’s head and raised his eyebrow at the male. “It wouldn’t be right? Someone has to be alive to be killed. So, everyone is just shooting them so they could be actually dead again.” Donghae then looked at the taller teary eyed and nodded in agreement. “Alrighty, Hae baby, you can do help them out a little by shooting the dead down too. Or… You could just stay with Heenim, take care of him for us please.” Eunhyuk smiled at the younger before taking off to help the other boys in saving HenMi.

Gunshots were travelling everywhere.

 


Brain hungry Infected growling.

 

 

The boys were having a tough fight with the infected, but they knew that they had to keep their love ones safe, it’s a fight they have to fight on to survive.