Chapter 5

Not How It Goes

This is the last chapter. ^.^ Kind of sappy. LOL. Anyways, I hope you liked the story! Thanks to everyone who commented. Ai ni!


 

I had come to terms with being in love with Ryeowook. No normal straight man would think of another man the way I do. I loved Ryeowook, and I was not going to be able to go back. Because of my love and ignorance, I probably would not be able to love him. Truthfully, I most likely killed him with my antics of winning his love!

I stumbled over my feet a couple times before reaching the bottom of the complex. I had to make sure he was alright! I ran outside and pushed through the gathering crowd. I could barely stand on my legs as I saw the hand. His bloody hand was holding the letter. “Ryeowook,” I screamed, falling to my knees and gripping that bloody hand with my own, shaking in all. Ryeowook slowly turned his head towards me, a faint smile upon his lips.

I saw something in his eyes. Something I had never before seen. “Hey Henry, do not cry! Smile, you are pretty.” Ryeowook laughed before coughing a generous amount of blood up. It took all my strength not to smack him for laughing in such a situation. I choked on my tears at his following words. “I love you Henry. Do not forget me!” he smiled before his eyes turned a glossy color, boring into mine.

Ryeowook was dead. He just confessed, and he is GONE! I let out a pitiful, strangled scream before throwing myself onto his chest. I screamed for him not to leave me all the while ignoring the bystanders. Not soon enough, the paramedics came. Three struggled to pry me off his body, my pajamas soaked in his blood. After I had settled down, one came up with that execrable paper. “Are you Henry?” he asked, holding out the letter.

I nodded slowly, reaching cautiously for the paper. “I think you should read that.” He smiled gently and left me on the sidewalk. I immediately started crying as I read the letter.

 

My love.

 

We met as strangers, turned to friends, and now best friends. Are you smiling? I love your smile, do it more often! Here, is my confession. Henry, I love you. When I first saw you, I believed that I had found the one. Love at first sight they call it. Donghae was nothing compared to you, no matter how much I tried to convince myself. Your breathtaking smiled, those jewel eyes, your one-of-a-kind personality was too real. I have waited too long. The question here is simple.

 

Will you be mine?

 

Ryeowook.

 

The look in his eyes is all the sudden familiar. I just killed the man I love.