Chapter 1

Not How It Goes

Authors Note: This is more of the intro than anything! ^.^ I hope you like it and cristicism is welcomed.


After furiously searching since I’ve finished college, I’ve finally found a job! The thing is I can not afford the apartments available near my job. I’ve looked around and put ads in the paper for a roommate and found a guy roommate. I’ve checked out the apartment first. It is pretty nice, two rooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, dining room, living room, and balcony. There is a constant honking of cars. That is what I get for living in a metropolitan city.

I’m now heading to meet the guy I’m going to be living with until who knows when. His name is Rokurou I think. I’m not completely sure. We have only talked on the phone. Once at the café, I looked around to find another man staring at me. Awkwardly, I shuffled up to him. “Are you Rokurou?” I asked, putting my hand on the chair to pull it out. The man giggled and shook his head. “It’s Ryeowook. Hi Henry!” he beamed. I felt bad that he bothered to remember my name, but then pushed it aside.

I sat in the chair and smiled nervously. Some other man bounced, literally bounced, up to us. He bent down and what came to a shock for me, kissed him on the cheek. I later learned that Ryeowook was, in fact, homoual. He was my complete opposite. I was messy, which when I announced that, his face turned to one of utter horror and revealed he was a neat freak. “OCD,” he explained with a sheepish smile.

Ryeowook was a cleaning machine, feminine, tried or tries to beat around the bush and can cook while I am messy, manly, blunt, and struggle to boil water. His boyfriend, Donghae, is like a kid. Part of his child personality is to have a jealous side. He was the kid that never wanted to share his toys. I could tell this was going to be a terrible idea.